Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 3, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Accessories & Misc

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
JSC Speed
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (72)

Member#: 75126
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default Pyrotect Helmets In Stock at JSC Speed!

JSC Speed a Pyrotect dealer!
You know what that means? Helmets in stock ready to ship from our warehouse at unbeatable prices!
Pyrotect is a leader in auto racing helmets, with their innovative PRO Airflow system in their full face helmets, which is designed to keep the driver cool and reduce visor fogging. Fresh air is brought in through the stainless steel air screen and released through the rear exhaust vents. It works excellently (I own and use Pyrotect helmets for Karting, Autocross and Track day events) and never have the fogging or overheating I had with my previous helmet.

The two classes of Snell certified helmets that Pyrotect makes are:
M helmets are designed to protect your melon in an impact. The Pyrotect Sportsman is Snell M2005 certified.

SA helmets are also designed to prevent head injuries in an accident as well as be fire retardant. The Pyrotect PRO Airflow is Snell SA2005 certified.

The most current Snell certifications are SA2005 and M2005, which is what all of our Pyrotect helmets are.

The SCCA requires an M certified helmet for autocross, and SA rated helmets for track/competition events. If you are like me and do both, buy the SA helmet.

Before you buy: Check your head size

Pyrotect helmets are available in open face or full face in both the M and SA and in Black or White finishes (Pyrotect does not offer any other color, and while you can paint them you do have to be careful as the paint is fire resistant and putting a non-approved paint could nullify the Snell Certification).

The Brain Buckets:

Pyrotect also offers contoured or straight neck braces in red, black or blue.
Braces are invaluable for track days and karting.

Your fancy new helmet will need a fancy new bag, and JSC Speed has just the thing.

These bags are a very inexpensive way to keep your shiny new helmet looking good for years.

Post, PM, Email Justin,or call with your ZIP and I'll tell you how you can get a bag for free (or at least really freaking close to free).

I have all of these Pyrotect items in stock and ready to ship!

Post, PM, email Justin,or call me with your ZIP for pricing!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 12:21 PM   #2
JSC Speed
Former Vendor

Protect your head!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #3
JSC Speed
Former Vendor

Friday afternoon bump!
Old 08-13-2007, 12:49 PM   #4
JSC Speed
Former Vendor

Today is a good day to buy a helmet!
Old 08-13-2007, 03:03 PM   #5
STi-MAN
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (24)

Member#: 70252
Vehicle:
05 STI
blue

pyrotect helmets rock.. mine has never fogged as well.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:44 AM   #6
JSC Speed
Former Vendor

Mine either....but I usually wear an open face.... as seen here:

(just pretend I'm in a Subbie )
Closed Thread