Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 16, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-11-2002, 02:25 PM   #1
jdgti
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 4952
Default FS: M2 3" turbo back WRX exhaust

Well, with the WRX long gone, and me cleaning out my garage to move - I've got a few oddball parts, and hopefully someone here might want this one.

I've got the full turbo back 3" WRX exhaust from M2 Performance, with the dual tip "stock look" muffler outlets.

It is the top one from this web site http://www.m2performance.com/Wrxexhaust.htm currently listed at $1050.

Two catches - first I bought this as a "prototype" setup from M2, it was one of the first five they had made. However, it went on my car fine, fit was great, sound was even better - but after about 250 miles it did throw a CEL. Since I sold my WRX, I don't know what the current status of the CEL issues with exhaust have come to - I just reset it with my OBDII tool. This comes on because the 02 sensor is before the cat on the M2 system. I'm sure the guys at M2 would offer a solution to this as well - they may even just swap you for the newer midpipe with the O2 bung after the cat (last I heard this is what they were going to do - dunno if anyone else has some newer info)

Second catch - the cat is a little bit scraped up from an off-road adventure my car had. It's dented in just a bit - not punctured, leaking, or anything like that, but cosmetically it isn't perfect, so it's worth mentioning.

These are $1050 new - all you would need with this one is a new gasket set from the guys at M2. This was only on my WRX for about 5,000 miles and has been stored in the garage since so it's basically brand new save for the cat damage I mentioned.

Any takers, $750? Offers?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jdgti is offline   Reply With Quote