The Endura-Tech Project Car is up for sale! This 2005 Black with green pearl inlay has been seen at the 2005 International Auto Salon in Atlantic City and at the 2005 and 2006 SEMA Shows. It has also received coverage in the 2006 December issue of Performance Auto and Sound magazine.
This WRX is currently being stored at P&L Motorsports and can be seen there if you are interested in seeing it. Please contact Paul or Jorge about a viewing. PM me if you are interested in purchasing it.
The specifications on the car are as follows:
- Endura-Tech ETC-SRXGDB 10-way adjustable coilovers with 7kg/5kg spring rates.
- Endura-Tech Carbon Fiber Hood dampers
- Momo Seats
- Maxxim Ahead 18"x7.5" wheels with Dunlop Direzza Tires
- Seibon CF hood (OEM Version) and trunk
- Syms Body Kit (Includes front fenders, front and rear bumpers, front lip, side skirts and rear spoiler (STi version)
- Baer brakes
- Whilteline Sway bars and Endlinks
- Turbo XS Up pipe, down pipe, BOV and K&N Cold air intake
- Cobb Accessport tuned by Jorge himself.
- I.C.E includes a Pioneer CD/DVD in Dash system, Pioneer amplifier and upgraded speakers
- Less than 12,500 miles on the odometer
Asking Price is $28,000.
You can see the car on our website at www.endura-tech.com
at the home page. The car is seen with the Syms aluminum wing which has been replaced with the STi version by Syms.
I will also try to get some pictures of it posted on here.