|11-07-2007, 10:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Dover, NHVehicle:
2006 Jetta 2.0T 6MT
2009 Jamis Aurora Elite
FS: 21" Specialized Hardrock Mtn Bike, Dover NH
Late '90s Specialized Hardrock mountain bike. Some specs:
- 21" frame
- Front suspension fork, hardtail
- 21 speed Grip Shift .. (22/32/42 front cranks)
- Front & rear brazeons for racks & fenders
- Includes Cateye Enduro bike computer
- No rust, paint in excellent condition
- About 700 miles (more about that below)
- Currently set up for commuting with Ritchey Tom 26x1.4" slicks. Includes original 26x1.95" tires. They're not great, but new bike tires are cheap.
I'm the 2nd owner. Bought used in 2003 because I thought I'd go mountain biking. The bike has seen some trails (about 100mi, mostly railbed), but I found I liked being on road more. I used it as a fair-weather commuter from 2006 to early 2007, and put about 600 miles on it that way. It's a brilliant commuter ride.
Bike has a few small nick/scratches from normal use, but is otherwise in great shape. Selling because I've got road bike fever (an 80s 12-speed and 90s tourer are also in the garage).
Bike is located in Dover, NH. Can meet in Dover/Somersworth/Portsmouth if you'd like a test ride. No shipping. Does not include rear rack or trunk bag, but gives you the idea of it as a commuter. Better photos to follow.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by LordBass; 11-10-2007 at 01:57 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|1990 Specialized Hardrock Mtn Bike conversion||mtnbikeracer||SCIC Private Classifieds||9||03-09-2010 11:02 PM|
|FS: 1997 OBS, needs waterpump. $BO. Dover, NH||mysubaruimp||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||0||11-14-2005 11:56 AM|
|New England (Vermont) Specialized Enduro Mtn bike||Fuzz541||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||2||04-18-2005 08:01 PM|
|f/s Specialized Epic Mtn Bike||socrates42||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||3||12-29-2003 03:25 AM|
|f/s Specialized Epic MTN bike||socrates42||South East Region Forum||20||11-03-2003 02:17 AM|