Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday January 27, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Alaskan Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC > AKIC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (20)

Member#: 143099
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

Default Hi-Speed Christmas/End of the Year Sale! :)

The Christmas Holiday season is here! Come on down and visit us at the Hi-Speed Clearwire kiosk at the Dimond Center (Best Buy Entrance).

disclaimer: no, we do not dress like this everyday.

CONTACT US

www.hi-speedsolutions.com
www.akmobilehotspot.com
sales@hi-speedsolutions.com
Yahoo: trdvibe (usually on all the time - my Blackberry Pearl rocks!)
Messenger: igobyu@msn.com
AIM: trdvibe (hardly ever on)

Hi-Speed Solutions located inside
Barb'd Wire at the Northway Mall
3101 Penland Pkwy, Ste 324
Anchorage, AK 99508
277-0499
Mon - Fri 10-9 pm
Sat 10-6 pm
Sun 12-6 pm
Cellular One, Clearwire, DishNetwork

Hi-Speed Solutions Home Office (appointment only!)
Also home of The Boxer Rumble Garage and Bar
4134 Scenic View Dr
Anchorage, AK 99504
230-4829 (mobile - best way to contact me)
Cellular One, Clearwire, DishNetwork, Torco, etc
(basicly everything)

Clearwire Dimond Center Kiosk
800 E Dimond Blvd, ste 108
Anchorage, AK 99515
Best Buy entrance, just under the stairs
907-230-4829
Mon-Sat 10-9 pm
Sun 1-6 pm
Cellular One/AT&T, DishNetwork, Clearwire, Torco (small quantities)

IN STOCK NOW!

Hi-Speed Replica Rally Shirts
$35 1 Large Left

Sizes run very large so if you usually wear a L, a M will most likely fit just fine. I will also put your Name on the Left Pocket if you want for an additional $2. PM me if you want more info.

AKIC Hoodies and T-shirts

We still have a few in stock since some people never picked theirs up:

$20 Each
XL Hoodie: 3

$12 Each
L Mens T: 2
XL Mens T: 1

IN STOCK NOW! TRANSPARENT HEADLIGHT FILM!

Now in stock at the Barb'd Wire location! Buy transparent smoke or red vinyl overlay film for your headlights, taillights, or whatever else you want by the foot or in pre-cut 12" x 24" or 24" x 24" sheets! Prices are for AKIC only and this is an introductory price for now! I had to convince Barb'd Wire to order this stuff for me so I could red out my taillights and smoke Mavrik's. Most internet sites charge $20 per 12" x 12" sheets, however I will charge $15 per 12" x 24" sheet/foot! So for $15, you actually get 2 ft of transparent film! Will put up pics once I get them! PM for details or if you have any questions

[color=blue][size=2][b]IN STOCK NOW!!!

Since our last shipment didn't come complete, we'll be sending out another shipment for those interested. Please let me know if you are looking at 5 Gal Drums well well in advance! If you have any questions, please PM me. And sorry, FBX crew, absolutely no way to ship this stuff to you, so unless you make the trip down, it's just not cost effective. Due to a change in supplier (Underground) and Torco raising their pricing on 32 oz bottles, please note the price increase on any and all Torco purchases made at the Dimond kiosk and also Simpatico and Underground Performance on E 5th Ave.

FYI: Underground Performance also has Torco 108 Unleaded Race Gas and Methanol to sell over the winter for anyone interested. You will need to contact Nick for pricing.

REFILLS AND BOTTLE EXCHANGES
I will accept exchanging one empty Torco can for a pre-filled Torco can ONLY if the can you exchange is in good condition, no dents, discoloration (minor discoloration is acceptable) on the can itself. If you have a can and it is in poor condition, you may LEAVE your bottle, PREPAY, and pick up the filled bottle the next day (except Sunday).

NEW PRICING ON ALL BOTTLED TORCO (NEW OR REFILLED! I supply the bottle) $25.00
Refilled Bottles for NEW bottle - You supply the bottle in good condition for a NEW bottle $22.50
Refilled Bottles - You supply the bottle $20
5 Gallon Drum WHEN AVAILABLE- PREORDER

CURRENT IN STOCK BOTTLES: NOW IN STOCK!
NEW Bottles: 1
REFILLED Bottles: 4 (Just have to refill the empties)
Please make sure you get a receipt with every purchase.

PUNCH CARDS
Purchase 10 TORCO Prepackaged or Refilled Bottles, Get the 11th for only $10 (applies to refilled bottle for your 11th)! You may not combine punch cards at any time and if you lose it, too bad. I keep track of all sales so if you are trying to pull a fast one by "losing" your card and getting another, forget it. I know who comes in and buys and how much, so please don't attempt to be an idiot (you know who you are) and come in with multiple cards that you miraculously "found." You will need to get a receipt with every purchase to show proof of purchase if questioned.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Hi-Speed Solutions; 12-19-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #2
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

Coverage Area

Remember! We just got up our Debarr/Boniface tower and introduced our new PremiumPlus plan and PC Card! Right now, sign up for ClearPremium 2 Year Plan and receive the First 3 months FREE, FREE Activation and $75 Visa Web Certificate for switching your service! Sign up for a ClearPremiumPlus 2 Year Plan and receive the First 3 months at $19.99 per month, FREE Activation and $75 Visa Web Certificate! See Clearwire Dimond Kiosk (Best Buy entrance under the stairs) for more details!

PC CARD PLANS

NOW AVAILABLE TO LEASE!!!

NEW PC Card Only Plans:
$59.99/month service unlimited bandwidth
1.5 Mbps/256 Kbps with lower latency (100 ms target or less)
PC Card: $229.98 OR $6.99/month LEASE NOW AVAILABLE!!!!
$50 Activation Fee applies to 1 year accounts (Waived on 2 year)
$75 Visa Web certificate on 2 year accounts

PC Card Bundled Plans:
$94.99/month service unlimited bandwidth
$79.99/month for first three months promotional pricing
Includes PC Card PLUS ClearPremiumPlus (2.0 Mbps/256 Kbps) home unit
PC Card: $229.98 OR $6.99/month LEASE NOW AVAILABLE!!!!
$50 Activation Fee applies to 1 year accounts (Waived on 2 year)
$75 Visa Web certificate on 2 year accounts

Last edited by Hi-Speed Solutions; 12-01-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:03 PM   #3
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

CELLULAR ONE and BLACKBERRY SERVICES

AT&T Officially Takes over on Dec. 9, 2007!

Please be advised for those currently with Cellular One, you will remain on the Cellular One network and not be switched to AT&T as they require new handsets and SIM cards. AT&T will still "own" the account, however, your rates and plans will remain the same as it is now. Also note, you may find your current Cellular One Plan to be LESS than AT&T's plans as they do not offer any local or regional plans that we are aware of, nor any unlimited plans. I do not know if I will be able to add customers to the Cellular One unlimited plans after the 9th, so if you are even remotely thinking about it, come in and sign up for one NOW! After reviewing rates for the PNW area, I have found they are consistently $5-$10 more per month for their data and texting packages, Blackberry, and substantially more for International calling/data.

iphone UPDATE!

Apple iphone 8 GB Unlocked phone will be available soon! $599 with Unlimited Signalink Plan (Data/internet) or $649 without.
Apple has announced they will not allow their AT&T Dealer network to activate iphone accounts. This means the only option I have is to sell unlocked units so you will have more options and more plans. Apple and AT&T require a new 2 year iphone agreement or extension at their iphone rates, no prepaid plans or business plan or 1 year contracts available. In many instances, your current plan or changing a few features on your plan will result in lower monthly costs, especially regarding text messaging. PM, call, or stop by for more details.

I am currently working on getting a few of these units in stock, however it may take a few weeks as there is a software issue with the latest iphone update. Please stay tuned for more information.

Plans are subject to change once AT&T Merger takes place Dec. 9, 2007
UNLIMITED PLANS

ALASKA PLANS

NATIONAL PLANS

Ask about the data packages, texting plans, and Blackberry Service!

Phones In-Stock/For Sale: If you don't see a phone that you want or just need a phone without a plan, PM me and I'll see what I can do. All phones are NEW in its original box unless noted otherwise. Special Order phones require prepay of phone before ordered. No refunds or exchanges unless prior approved. Click on links for pics/info.

Motorola C139: 3 in stock (entry level) FREE with 2 year service, $49.99 with 1 year ($99.99 for Retail and Prepaid). RETAIL ON SALE FOR $69.99!
LG F9200: ON SALE NOW! 1 REMAINING in stock (VGA camera, MP3 player, QWERTY keyboard, Dual band) FREE! 2 year service, $49.99 1 year service, $149.99 Prepaid/Retail. This unit is UNLOCKED from Mexico so the Manual is in Spanish. No Bluetooth!
Motorola V197: LAST ONE! (Bluetooth, Flip, MP3 Ringtones) $19.99 on 2 year service, $69.99 on 1 year service, $99.99 Prepaid/Lifeline, $119.99 Retail. This unit is no longer available, so once it's gone, I cannot get any more!
Nokia 6085: 2 in stock (Bluetooth, MP3, Internet, Transflash, VGA Camera) $49.99 on 2 year service, $99.99 on 1 year service, $129.99 for Retail/Prepaid. Plus receive a new Nokia BH200 Bluetooth headset on any NEW activation!
Nokia 6126: 3 IN STOCK! (Bluetooth, MP3, Internet, Transflash, 1.3 Camera) FREE on 2 year service ($49.99 INSTANT REBATE ONLY AT HI-SPEED), $99.99 on 1 year service, $149.99 Retail. Plus receive a new Nokia BH200 Bluetooth headset on any NEW activation!
Motorola L7 Slvr: 0 in stock (itunes, MP3, video, VGA camera, SD Transflash up to 1 GB, Bluetooth, Internet, etc) It's AWESOME! $99.99 with 2 year service, $149.99 with 1 year Service, $249.99 Retail. This unit is FACTORY unlocked so it does not have Cingular or Tmobile or any other branding or settings pre-installed! It should work perfect out of the box without having to fool around with adjustments!
Motorola V3 Silver/Black: 2 Silver In Stock! (Bluetooth, MP3 Ringtones, VGA Camera) FREE on 2 year service, $99.99 on 1 year service, $169.99 Prepaid/Retail
Motorola K1 Krazer BLUE: SOLD OUT! (Factory UNLOCKED, Bluetooth, MP3, 2.0 meg camera) $19.99 on 2 year service ($79.99 with $50 MIR), $149.99 on 1 year service, $219.99 Prepaid/Retail. ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER COLORS SPECIAL ORDER ONLY!
Blackberry Pearl 8100: 1 SILVER in stock (Bluetooth, Blackberry RIM, 1.2 Camera, MP3, Transflash, does it all phone) $199.99 on 2 year service ($249.99 with $50 INSTANT REBATE), $299.99 on 1 year service, $399.99 Retail. You must have a Blackberry Communicator Data Plan with this in order to have full usage of the phone ($30/monthly for unlimited Personal Blackberry data, internet, text).
Blackberry Curve: NEW!!! SOLD OUT! (Bluetooth, Blackberry RIM, 2.0 Camera, MP3, Transflash, QWERTY key board does it all phone): $199.99 on 2 year service ($249.99 with $50 MIR), $299.99 on 1 year service, $429.99 Retail. You must have a Blackberry Communicator Data Plan with this in order to have full usage of the phone ($30/monthly for unlimited Personal Blackberry data, internet, text).

Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset: 3 in stock: 3 silver, 0 black, 0 pink/fuscia. AKIC Promo Pricing is $49.99 ($129.99 Cell One, $99.99 Best Buy). Regular pricing is $79.99.

NEW! Nokia BH200 Bluetooth Headset: 14 In-Stock NOW! Great alternative to the Motorola H700. $49.99 Retail $39.99 AKIC PFD Pricing! FREE WITH ANY NEW 2 YEAR ACTIVATION!

If you want a particular GSM phone, please let me know. I can probably "help" you find one or steer you in the right direction.

I just received my order of phone cases for Razors, Blackberry Curves, Nokia 6101/6103, car chargers, etc! Come over and check it out!

Last edited by Hi-Speed Solutions; 12-12-2007 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #4
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

DishNetwork Satellite Television

For qualified customers, bundle your television with the DVR Advantage packages! Over 80 of the most popular channels including locals and a two room DVR (Requires additional fee for second room installation) for only $39.99 per month! Want more channels? Then upgrade to the Top 200 and receive over 170 of your favorite channels, locals and a two room DVR for $49.99!

Last edited by Hi-Speed Solutions; 12-01-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:53 AM   #5
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

mucho gracias to my fellow AKICers for your continued business these Holiday season! From Torco to Phones to Clearwire to Dish or just an AKIC sticker or hoodie, you guys ROCK! So please make sure you post up so I can send you your itrader ratings if you haven't received them from me already:

badducky
240sti
2005.blck.sti (or something like that)
ralph swan
brian_i
firestrike
kemosabe
tractorak
befall
jaylyons1
blu03wagon
fc6666
zachary.berrier

and just about everyone else! or you can send me an itrader notification and I will send one back!

Last edited by Hi-Speed Solutions; 12-12-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:15 AM   #6
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

bump! Remember to post up so I can give you your itrader ratings!
Old 12-19-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

Added transparent Red and Smoke Films to inventory!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:36 AM   #8
Hi-Speed Solutions
Vendor

Vehicle:
2008 AW STI
Rockin' the hatch!

only a few more days left!
Closed Thread