Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 27854
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default Ams Turbo Kit Raffle New And Improved!!!!

As stated on our Grand opening post we are going to be drawing for another turbo kit on May 18th.

In celebration of our Open house on May 18th we are doing the raffle of raffles!

For only $30 a ticket you can enter for your chance to win one of the four following AMS Products
  • Your choice of AMS Turbo kit for the EVO, SRT4, Subaru or DSM (excluding the GT42R kit)
  • AMS standard Front mount intercooler core for the EVO VIII
  • AMS VSR intake manifold for the EVO or DSM
  • AMS Catback exhaust system for the EVO or WRX/STI

All of the above product will be raffled off in house on May 18th during our grand opening. We will have four different winners!

Winner need not be present to win and you can purchase as many tickets as you like to increase your chances of winning.

Some common questions:
Q: If I win can I put the ticket back into the drawing for the next item?: A: No once a ticket is pulled..its now invalid
Q: If I have won but have more tickets left in the drawing are the other tickets still active? A: Yes, All tickets are still valid until they have been pulled or all product has been drawn
Q: Do I have to pay for shipping if I want it shipped? A: yes, shipping is not included
Q: Is installation included? A: No, installation is not included
Q: Do I have to be at AMS at the grand opening to win? A: NO, but why would you miss all the fun?
Q: Are you raffling off one of the items or all of them? A: we are raffling off all four items listed to four separate tickets
Q: is there anyway I can win all four? A: Sure, if you buy four tickets and happen to have a horseshoe stuck up your A** and win on all tickets...you could win everything LOL

only 200 tickets will be sold and you number will be assigned to you, again you will NOT be able to pick your number

You can order your tickets here: click here to order a ticket

You may also pay for a ticket via paypal by sending your payment to mark@automotosports.com. Or you can Phone in to the shop here at 847 709-0530 Ext 2012

Thanks for allowing AMS to move into such a great facility and good luck to EVERYONE!

Please click here for your place in the raffle the next business day following your order.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by AMS; 03-27-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Closed Thread