(I just added the "BAM" for effect. I don't really know what I meant there.)
Here's the lowdown on the new Mach V shop, which is located HERE
The service department is up and running. The TIG welder is operational. The air tools are working.
Services we can now perform:
- Most any parts installs, including custom-fabrication of steel and aluminum piping. Need a FMIC installed? Turbo swap? New clutch? Need a bung welded on a header? We can do it!
- Scheduled maintenance -- yes, this will keep you within your warranty requirements!
- Diagnostics and checkouts -- shopping for a car or just acquired a new car? Bring it by for a full mechanical checkout.
- Troubleshooting. Unlike the dealer, we're not afraid to look at modded cars. And we can figure out what's wrong.
- Tint, clear bra, and detailing services. These are done at our facility by trusted subcontractors. (These are the people that work on OUR cars.) We can perform these services in conjunction with other service work if you like.
- Alignments, including custom race setups and corner weighting.
- Dyno tuning. Dyno is ready to go!
- Tire mounting and balancing.
Our new showroom is BIG! And it's full of parts. Come by to browse -- I don't think you'll find a more fully stocked Subaru parts showroom in the country.
Let me tell you a bit about our head mechanic, Mike Gerber. I think I said a few things in another post, but I'll just gush a little more here. I've known Mike for a long time and got to know his work at our old shop. I've also watched him build up and work on his own cars, and various side projects. He is a great, great mechanic. He's efficient, meticulous, and clean. He is excellent at diagnostics. And I am not exaggerating when I say that Mike is a TIG-welding genius. I've seen him weld up headers and exhaust systems that made me want to weep from sheer joy. I'm serious.
Mike also shares my philosophy of how to do business -- meaning honesty, integrity, and solid value -- and he's excited about working with Mach V. He seems really jazzed to be able to build the new shop from scratch.
So that's the latest.