Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday December 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South East Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > South East Region Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
Camerack
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 118170
Chapter/Region: South East
Default Who was at the dragon Sat 2/9

Ok, so I was at the dragon mid afternoon on Saturday in a blue STI riding with a dark blue 2.5 RS with full STI conversion. It was a good day as there were no cops on a saturday but I ended up losing 4th out of my transmission

Anyway, I seriously saw like 5 subies there that day. Was anyone NASOIC there? Two were southbound on approach to the dragon on 129 after dark. Night run? Seriously, I would love to know more people that go to the dragon. Make a thread about it if you want to go. I usually like to go.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Camerack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:33 PM   #2
graysonsubaru
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 104481
Vehicle:
2011 WRX sedan
SWP

I go down there quick often but have not been down there much recently. I typically go 2 or 3 times a month (almost always on a weekend) when the weather is a little better. I almost went yesterday, but had some other stuff to get done. I am in Knoxville as well...

sucks to hear about the tranny problem..
graysonsubaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
2pt5RS
Scooby Guru

Member#: 10853
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ LTD
Satin White Pearl

2pt5RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
graysonsubaru
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 104481
Vehicle:
2011 WRX sedan
SWP

I already posted in there on page 4. I always head up that way for the Subie meet even though I know 0 people there from this forum
graysonsubaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
sanovichleo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 68099
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza RSTI
Blue Ridge Pearl

what cam????... u lost 4th??? u didnt tell me about that
sanovichleo is offline   Reply With Quote