|02-16-2008, 03:45 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (1)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arctic Circle
FS: Stock suspension, exhaust, rear wing, hood scoop, aftermarket wheels/tires
FS Chicago and Central-Illinois:
1) Stock WRB rear wing - $200
2) Stock WRB hood scoop - $75
3) Stock suspension (all four corners: tophats, struts, springs. <40K miles. never tracked, all highway miles) great condition! - $300
4) Stock rear swaybar - $50
5) Complete stock exhaust (turbo-back, including 02 sensor) - $250
5) 17" Kazera-KZ-S Silver wheels (perfect, no curb-rash) +
Dunlop SP-Sport Maxx tires. Tires have <10K miles, all highway driven (no track days). - $700
I'm open to trades too, thanks!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by illini_wrx; 02-19-2008 at 05:49 PM.
|02-19-2008, 05:49 PM||#3|
Member Sales Rating: (33)
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NW ChicagoVehicle:
Bitches love Scramblers
4) You might want to measure the RSB if it's 20 or 17mm.
02 and ealry 03 sedans had the 20mm, late 03s on had the 17mm.
If it's the 20mm then I'm sure somebody on here will eat it up.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: Lots of stock STI stuff||hetsaq||RMIC Private Classifieds||25||04-08-2008 12:06 PM|
|FS: LOTS OF Bass guitar stuff! Fender, Ibanez, Shure wireless, AMPEG!||novawrexer||MAIC Private Classifieds||9||03-06-2008 12:47 PM|
|Lots of Stock WRX Stuff||4830DeuceWRX||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||60||03-08-2005 12:45 AM|
|FS: lots of choice drivetrain stuff||no-coast-punk||Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC||4||07-08-2004 04:08 PM|
|FS: lots of choice drivetrain stuff||no-coast-punk||Private 'For Sale' Classifieds||2||07-07-2004 08:50 AM|