Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 16, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
andy sti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 97350
Vehicle:
'08 STI
DGM

Default FS (IL): 2005 CGM Stage 2 STi, 29000 miles

Hello all,
I have decided to put my 2005 CGM STi up for sale. I am the original owner having bought the car in September of 2005. Currently it has about 29000 miles.

This car does have some power mild modifications. I have a protuned Cobb AP tuned by Jorge at P&L in Chicago. The car made 307whp and 320 wtq. This was done in March. The exhaust is an Invidia V2 cat-less bellmouth DP to an Invidia race exhaust. I will also include the stock exhaust system and a Borla XR-1 CB.

Suspension modifications are a little bit more complete. The car has RCE T2 500/400lb coilovers currently aligned at -3.5 camber in the front and -1.5 in the back with 0 toe all around. RCE non-lowering camber plates and STi motorsport rear tops are installed as well. Swaybar duty is handled by Whiteline 24mm adjustable bars front and rear. Whiteline ALK and roll center adjustment have also been installed. I can include the stock strut and roll bars too. I also have a set of KW 350# springs for the T2s.

Extras include a V-limited front lip, 3 sets of floor mats (stock blue, black STi, Subaru winter) and a set of Rota Torque winter wheels with 2 good Hankook W300 winters and 2 worn. The worn ones are a result of driving the car with the stock suspension for 3 months last fall without an alignment. Car was not driven this last winter. T2s have not seen snow.

Car does have some typical rock chips and one door ding otherwise it is in great shape.

Car has been tracked and shows signs of overheated brakes ie. the front calipers are now brown. Fluid is fresh Motul. Transmission Fluid was just changed with Motul.

2005 Crystal Gray Metallic STi
Cobb AP2
Invidia cat-less V2 DP
Invidia N1 race CB
Borla XR-1 CB
Fumoto(sp) oil drain plug
Goodridge Stainless Steel brake lines
DBA 5000 2 piece front rotors
Hawk HPS pads
RCE T2 coilovers 500/400 springs with extra 350#
RCE non-lowering camber plates
Whiteline sport ALK
Whiteline Roll Center Adjustment
Whiteline 24mm adjustable swaybars front and rear
V-Limited front lip
Rota Torque 17x8 in bronze with Hankook W300 winter tires

I am going to ask $23,000 for the car as is. I would like to sell it complete with all the mods but if I have to revert to stock to sell it I will. I really think this is a great all around car - nothing is to the extreme.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
andy sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
andy sti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 97350
Vehicle:
'08 STI
DGM

Bump
andy sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:24 AM   #3
ImportDrifter
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 87936
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Grey STi
VA Plates on it

If your selling anything off your car I would be interested. I have the same model. Oh and Nice car.
ImportDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote