Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Accessories & Misc

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
traser2g
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 152470
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 VF43 STI
WRB

Default MA: Thule bike carrier/rack system..SOLD

SOLD
I have moved to a wagon, so i have a nice Thule rack system for impreza/legacy for sale. New last summer and used for the summer months only. Everything is in perfect working condition and in good shape. You get everything you need for your Subaru:

http://www.thuleracks.com/fg_choices...ption_number=2
Thule square bars #LB50
Thule Aero feet #400XT
Thule Subaru fit kit #206
..............$264.00 msrp

Thule Big Mouth bike carrier #599XTR
..............$110.00 msrp

Total $374.00 MSRP

Asking $250 obo

If the front fairing #872XT won't work on my wagon. It will also be for sale and works with this system.

Email me for pics traser2g@gmail.com

Located in western massachusetts, thanks, Nick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by traser2g; 03-31-2008 at 10:42 PM.
traser2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #2
traser2g
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2004 VF43 STI
WRB

bump for offers
Old 03-17-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
msedly
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 136531
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Cobb Stg 2

I'm interested, but also clueless on what I need to make this work on my 02 wrx sedan. Will it even fit? The car is completely stock and looking at the picture on the website, it appears that I need the raised rails that would attach to the black "runners" (for lack of a better term) also.
msedly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
traser2g
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2004 VF43 STI
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by msedly View Post
I'm interested, but also clueless on what I need to make this work on my 02 wrx sedan. Will it even fit? The car is completely stock and looking at the picture on the website, it appears that I need the raised rails that would attach to the black "runners" (for lack of a better term) also.
To clarify, this system was originally on my 2002 wrx sedan. It is everything needed to work on any impreza sedan. there is nothing extra needed to buy, call it "plug and play"