|03-26-2008, 03:22 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (1)
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa, FLVehicle:
. Paradise is
like Disney with hookers
FS: 2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring - Lansdale, PA
2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand touring, 6 spd., 50,000 miles $16,021
With the exception of my Sirius car kit, car is 100% stock.
Options include, but not limited to:
H.I.D. Xenon headlights
Two-tone leather heated seats
AM/FM/CD Bose stereo
Auto-dimming rear view mirror with Homelink
Car does NOT have a spoiler
Things you should know:
1) car was in an accident early this year, both passenger side doors, fender, dash, and windshield were replaced - I was very concerned while the car was in the body shop, because it drove PERFECTLY prior to the accident, and everyone said "it will never be the same" - I'm here to tell you it is the same, I've driven it every day since then. As far as the paintwork, it looks great, hard to tell anything ever happened unless you know exactly what to look for.
2) The transmission was replaced twice under warranty - once by a previous owner, once immediately after I took ownership. Clutch was replaced at the same time.
3) there are a few dings, nothing abnormal for a 4 year old car, except one above the drivers door - more on that later.
4) inspection is overdue - more on this later
5) rear tires are BALD, front tires are pretty worn - more on this later
6) there is a crack in the front bumper, in the center lower area - hard to notice if you're not close to the car and looking for it.
7) plastic engine cover is missing, it was missing when I bought the car, and if it hadn't been Iíd have thrown it out, as it's nothing but in the way when checking/filling the oil.
Other than that, car is in great condition, runs well, drives GREAT and is a lot of fun to own, but I need to rid myself of a payment, and need the truck more than this. I typically garage the car, when there isnít something else in the way.
Price is firm - Iím only asking what I owe so donít complain if you think itís too high. If you are a serious buyer we can talk.
Due to the nature of the car and the target audience there will be NO test drives. Of course, I do not expect someone to buy a car they have never driven, so again if you are a serious buyer we can talk.
Regarding items 3, 4, and 5 above Ė I donít want these to be deal breakers, so I am willing to work out a plan to have them fixed prior to purchase for serious buyers.
Pictures are a little old, but not much has changed since they were taken Ė I can get new pictures if anyone wants them once I have a chance to clean the car up.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|03-26-2008, 03:45 PM||#2|
Member Sales Rating: (7)
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: W.Chester--PA areaVehicle:
89 900Turbo w/295K
97 Impreza L wagon
Doh! Sorry to see you getting rid of this car.
For what it is worth I will vouch for Joe. He is a good guy and means what he says. This car is in great condition.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS : ND: 2004 Mazda RX-8 Grand Touring||Bunique||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||50||07-14-2010 09:32 PM|
|S: 2004 Mazda RX-8 Touring, 53k miles (Seattle)||shikataganai||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||12||05-13-2008 09:49 AM|
|FS: 2004 Mazda RX-8 Touring, 53k miles (Seattle)||shikataganai||NWIC Private Classifieds||18||05-13-2008 09:49 AM|
|FS: 2005 Mazda RX-8 6SPD MT Touring [Indiana]||dothackRAVE||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||1||02-25-2008 02:04 PM|
|F/S 2004 Mazda rx-8 grand touring trim CA||ekkkkkkk||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||8||02-24-2008 10:10 PM|