Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday October 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #176
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

I talked to Tim yesterday about a couple things and he seemed pretty busy. He does have a business to run and will chime in soon enough hopefully.


Cincy people going on Saturday- once we get the times figured out we can plan what time to meet up.

There is a Park and Ride right off the Cleves exit on 275/74 that would be a good place to meet up at. That way we can just jump on 74 and head over to Indy.


Here is the Map from the Park and Ride to E-Motor



E-Motor USA Inc.
Add:6159 West 80th Street,Indianapolis, In 46278
Tel: 317-337-0800
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by NismoGirl2001; 05-13-2008 at 09:00 AM.
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 09:53 AM   #177
Suburroo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 125458
Join Date: Sep 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Post

Park and Ride sounds good...can't wait
Suburroo is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #178
garagedefeat
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (62)
 
Member#: 101399
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle:
2001 Forester L

Default

any space left for this in Indy?
garagedefeat is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #179
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garagedefeat View Post
any space left for this in Indy?
As of right now it looks as if Saturday is booked--although this is up to Tim as the # of people per day but I am going by the numbers he had lined up for Automotion as a reference.

Friday and Sunday look available at this point considering there are only a few people on those days.
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #180
garagedefeat
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (62)
 
Member#: 101399
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle:
2001 Forester L

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001 View Post
As of right now it looks as if Saturday is booked--although this is up to Tim as the # of people per day but I am going by the numbers he had lined up for Automotion as a reference.

Friday and Sunday look available at this point considering there are only a few people on those days.
thanks!

I'd LOVE to get in there on Friday if possible. Tim must have been very sick though, or still is. I still havent heard back from him about a custom OTS tune I had ordered. If I get that in time, then I am in.
garagedefeat is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #181
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Moontang View Post
Tim would you recomend doing a map with the launch control turned on if the car will be drag raced once and awhile by the wife?
I don't like launch control and FFS shifting unless the car is running race fuels. In some cases with suboptimal fuels, the car will be slower using flat foot shifting

TIm
Cobb Tuning is online now  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #182
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garagedefeat View Post
thanks!

I'd LOVE to get in there on Friday if possible. Tim must have been very sick though, or still is. I still havent heard back from him about a custom OTS tune I had ordered. If I get that in time, then I am in.
you are in in... im finally up and going again. I fly into town tomorrow late. I'll be in the area until Monday AM

Regards
Tim
Cobb Tuning is online now  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #183
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001 View Post
I talked to Tim yesterday about a couple things and he seemed pretty busy. He does have a business to run and will chime in soon enough hopefully.


Cincy people going on Saturday- once we get the times figured out we can plan what time to meet up.

There is a Park and Ride right off the Cleves exit on 275/74 that would be a good place to meet up at. That way we can just jump on 74 and head over to Indy.


Here is the Map from the Park and Ride to E-Motor



E-Motor USA Inc.
Add:6159 West 80th Street,Indianapolis, In 46278
Tel: 317-337-0800
Thanks very much Amy,
Tim
Cobb Tuning is online now  
Old 05-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #184
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Eddie parsons
Schrags - Friday Afternoon before or after Ryan Harrison
Nismo Girl - Saturday Afternoon If Possible, if not then Friday
Bo - Friday
Matt T (Tundra) - Saturday Only
xbiker (mike)
Wes Smith - Sunday Only - Early Please
Ryan Harrison - Friday Afternoon
Mitch H (SonicWRX) - Saturday, if a crunch Friday no later then 2pm
GeneJock (matt W)
scott s (moontang) - Saturday only- Late Morning Please
Suburroo (Brannon) - Saturday
Turbochad - Saturday Only

Friday -
9:00 mitch H (sonic WRX)
10:30 Bo
1:00 Nismo Girl
2:30 Schraggs
4:00 Ryan Harrison

Saturday-
9:00 Brannon
11:00 Scott S (moontang)
12:30 Matt M (gene jock)
1:30 Matt T
3:00 Turbo chad

Sunday -
10:00 Wes Smith
11:30 Garage Defeat
1:30 Kcscoob - shawn

Unknown - eddie parsons, xbiker,
Cobb Tuning is online now  
Old 05-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #185
Mr.Moontang
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 78195
Join Date: Dec 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Coldspring, Ky.
Vehicle:
2007 STi Ltd stage 2
#437 UGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeline Tuning View Post
I don't like launch control and FFS shifting unless the car is running race fuels. In some cases with suboptimal fuels, the car will be slower using flat foot shifting

TIm
Thanks for the info Tim. I am not interested in the flat foot shifting as it kinda worries me, but I was hoping the launch control would help the wife feel a little better with her launch...
Mr.Moontang is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 04:13 PM   #186
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Ok since it looks like I am going on Friday now. Here is the plan.

Cincy people for Friday-- Since it is further to E-Motor and we are starting at 9am we need to leave the Park and Ride at no later then 6:30am. This will give us time time to drive up there and a few mins for the cars to cool down, since we have the first spots in the morning.

Cincy people for Saturday -- Same thing, Park and Ride leaving at 6:30a. . Adrian and I will most likely be heading up on Saturday as well, well at least me. He might kill me when he reads that he has to get up at 5:30am on a Saturday haha.

Anyone that doesn't want to get up early b.c they are going later in the day, that is fine, just remember to get there in plenty of time before your tune to let your car cool down some.

Meeting Place

There is a Park and Ride right off the Cleves exit on 275/74 that would be a good place to meet up at. That way we can just jump on 74 and head over to Indy.


Here is the Map from the Park and Ride to E-Motor
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 04:18 PM   #187
Chiguy_2002
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)
 
Member#: 153293
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: MI
Vehicle:
2012 MINI Cooper
2011 MINI Countryman

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001 View Post
Ok since it looks like I am going on Friday now. Here is the plan.

Cincy people for Friday-- Since it is further to E-Motor and we are starting at 9am we need to leave the Park and Ride at no later then 6:30am. This will give us time time to drive up there and a few mins for the cars to cool down, since we have the first spots in the morning.

Cincy people for Saturday -- Same thing, Park and Ride leaving at 6:30a. . Adrian and I will most likely be heading up on Saturday as well, well at least me. He might kill me when he reads that he has to get up at 5:30am on a Saturday haha.

Anyone that doesn't want to get up early b.c they are going later in the day, that is fine, just remember to get there in plenty of time before your tune to let your car cool down some.

Meeting Place

There is a Park and Ride right off the Cleves exit on 275/74 that would be a good place to meet up at. That way we can just jump on 74 and head over to Indy.


Here is the Map from the Park and Ride to E-Motor
Getting up at 5:30a on Saturday??!??!?!??!

Also on Friday?!?!?!?! I have to get up for work on Fri, but still. Anyway, I wouldn't mind going up on Saturday, just not sure if the whole getting up at 5:30a thing will work, could just go to bed really early on Friday night...

I guess the decision will be made eventually. I would like to go up Saturday, just not sure I want to get up at the crack of dawn...
Chiguy_2002 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #188
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiguy_2002 View Post
Getting up at 5:30a on Saturday??!??!?!??!

Also on Friday?!?!?!?! I have to get up for work on Fri, but still. Anyway, I wouldn't mind going up on Saturday, just not sure if the whole getting up at 5:30a thing will work, could just go to bed really early on Friday night...

I guess the decision will be made eventually. I would like to go up Saturday, just not sure I want to get up at the crack of dawn...
Hence why I said you would probably kill me. I mean we could use twice as much gas and have you drive up on your own when you wake up at noon, but that doesn't seem to be a good idea. lol

Oh and you don't have to get up until your normal time on Friday, I will be in Indiana somewhere by the time that happens haha.
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #189
Suburroo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 125458
Join Date: Sep 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Post

Tim,

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to switch times with someone later in the day? I'm hoping that Gene or Tundra lives closer to Indy and could do it easier than me. I will be riding up with Scott so any time after him would be better. Gene, Tundra, or Chad...would you be willing to trade times with me please?

Thanks,
Brannon
Suburroo is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 04:48 PM   #190
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburroo View Post
Tim,

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to switch times with someone later in the day? I'm hoping that Gene or Tundra lives closer to Indy and could do it easier than me. I will be riding up with Scott so any time after him would be better. Gene, Tundra, or Chad...would you be willing to trade times with me please?

Thanks,
Brannon
I think that Chad lives even farther then us, and he would have to leave at 4:30am to get there by 9, so not sure that he will want to switch lol.
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 08:54 PM   #191
tundra
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (20)
 
Member#: 9290
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Asheville, NC area
Vehicle:
02 Built 2.5L wrx

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburroo View Post
Tim,

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to switch times with someone later in the day? I'm hoping that Gene or Tundra lives closer to Indy and could do it easier than me. I will be riding up with Scott so any time after him would be better. Gene, Tundra, or Chad...would you be willing to trade times with me please?

Thanks,
Brannon
Actually 1:30 is perfect for me, sorry bro I'm gonna have to keep that time. Indy is about a 3 hour drive from where I live (Columbus area).

-Matt
tundra is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 02:09 AM   #192
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 4803
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Austin, DFW, Portland, SOCAL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburroo View Post
Tim,

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to switch times with someone later in the day? I'm hoping that Gene or Tundra lives closer to Indy and could do it easier than me. I will be riding up with Scott so any time after him would be better. Gene, Tundra, or Chad...would you be willing to trade times with me please?

Thanks,
Brannon
how about sunday afternoon? Garagedefeat would like a spot on saturday.
Cobb Tuning is online now  
Old 05-14-2008, 07:27 AM   #193
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeline Tuning View Post
how about sunday afternoon? Garagedefeat would like a spot on saturday.
I would too actually, b.c I have to get my new cbe on the car tmw after work and go to bed early enough to get up at 5am on Friday lol.... But you take what you can get and roll with it, besides 2 days of fun is better then 1 right haha
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #194
Suburroo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 125458
Join Date: Sep 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgeline Tuning View Post
how about sunday afternoon? Garagedefeat would like a spot on saturday.
I would but I have plans on Sunday...its ok...I'll be there drunk on caffeine
Suburroo is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 09:24 AM   #195
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburroo View Post
I would but I have plans on Sunday...its ok...I'll be there drunk on caffeine
Haha that makes 3 of us. It can't be any worse then last time, Adrian and I didn't sleep the night before b.c we were trying to decide if we were going to go or not, then had to leave at 6am. We got home at like 1am the next morning and still hadn't slept yet lol.

So only 2 more days, yay!!!!
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 10:06 AM   #196
SonicWRX
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (23)
 
Member#: 24464
Join Date: Sep 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnasti
Vehicle:
2007 WRX STi (SWP)
Surgeline Tuned

Default

I thought that might happen.

My only availability on Friday is 2PM. I have to work until noon-ish and have to be back in Cinci by 6PM. Saturday is still the first choice for me.

Edit: I just noticed that you have GeneJock (Matt W) scheduled for Saturday and I think he is going to bail due to some family coming in from out of town. I will take his Saturday 12:30pm slot instead of the 9am Friday slot.

Last edited by SonicWRX; 05-14-2008 at 10:13 AM.
SonicWRX is online now  
Old 05-14-2008, 10:20 AM   #197
gt_nky
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 159718
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Northern KY
Vehicle:
2010 VW Golf TDI 6MT
Candy White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001 View Post
I would too actually, b.c I have to get my new cbe on the car tmw after work and go to bed early enough to get up at 5am on Friday lol.... But you take what you can get and roll with it, besides 2 days of fun is better then 1 right haha
new cbe?!?!?!?! what happened to the one you installed a week ago?
gt_nky is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 11:43 AM   #198
NismoGirl2001
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 41133
Join Date: Aug 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Mi
Vehicle:
2012 Mini Countryman
S All4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicWRX View Post
I thought that might happen.

My only availability on Friday is 2PM. I have to work until noon-ish and have to be back in Cinci by 6PM. Saturday is still the first choice for me.

Edit: I just noticed that you have GeneJock (Matt W) scheduled for Saturday and I think he is going to bail due to some family coming in from out of town. I will take his Saturday 12:30pm slot instead of the 9am Friday slot.
It seems that we have a few issues with the schedule, my best suggestion is to email Tim directly and see what he can do. I think he is going to be traveling today and not sure how much re-arranging of the times is going to happen the day before/of the tune though. I would hate to see people not go b.c they have time stipulations, but also think that the people who have been setting this up from the beginning and have had their deposits in for months should have first picks over people who just recently signed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_nky View Post
new cbe?!?!?!?! what happened to the one you installed a week ago?
Hate it, well the way it sounds with the stock muffler. So I decided to ditch it and go with a different setup.

Last edited by NismoGirl2001; 05-14-2008 at 12:02 PM.
NismoGirl2001 is offline  
Old 05-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #199
SonicWRX
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (23)
 
Member#: 24464
Join Date: Sep 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Cincinnasti
Vehicle:
2007 WRX STi (SWP)
Surgeline Tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001 View Post
It seems that we have a few issues with the schedule, my best suggestion is to email Tim directly and see what he can do. I think he is going to be traveling today and not sure how much re-arranging of the times is going to happen the day before/of the tune though.
I emailed Tim directly. Thanks!
SonicWRX is online now  
Old 05-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #200
turbochad
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (14)
 
Member#: 169335
Join Date: Jan 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: KY
Vehicle:
2004 GT52 435/454
04 WRB STI Bailey Tuned!

Default

Brannon, if I can get a place to stay halfway on Friday night. I will trade with you. You have helped me out a lot so it would be my pleasure! I will let you know tomorrow sometime. I would actually like to go earlier anyway since I am so far away. Thanks
turbochad is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tim Bailey of SurgeLine Tuning in South Orange County Cobb Tuning SCIC Vendor Classifieds 77 08-31-2008 05:11 PM
Tim Bailey of Surgeline Tuning in LA Cobb Tuning SCIC Vendor Classifieds 44 06-18-2008 08:13 PM
Tim Bailey of SurgeLine Tuning in Santa Clarita YimiSport Tuning Cobb Tuning SCIC Vendor Classifieds 140 01-30-2008 02:36 PM
Tim Bailey of SurgeLine Tuning in Indianapolis E-motor Cobb Tuning MWSOC Vendor Classifieds 132 01-07-2008 06:31 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.