Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Interior/Dressup/Audio & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #1
modify
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 125592
Default Pioneer Inno XM+MP3 XM Satellite Radio Portable GEX-INNO1 +++

I am selling a gently used Pioneer Inno, in really good condition.
Asking $220, but will accept offers as well. (FREE SHIPPING)

Included:
-- Home kit (Dock, Antenna, and AC Adapter)
-- Headphones
-- USB cable
-- Carrying case
-- Remote
-- CD

Also includes car kit (Dock, Antenna, Mounting Bracket, DC Adapter, Remote, Casette Adapter, SureConnect FM Modulation Hookup)

The inno allows you to listen to satellite anywhere you go, at home, in the car, or while you are out on a walk, etc.

You can also record songs on to the inno while your listening to them, and play them back later, up to 50 hours (Really Cool Feature, hit record anywhere in the song, and it records the whole song). Or you can download your own MP3 songs from your computer and put them on the inno.

The car kit, I purchased seperatly for $100.00 but I will include it, along with the belkin antenna headphones ($50.00), also included.

Originally paid $350 for the inno. So that makes this over a $500 value for less than half, only $220....open to offers.

Reason I am selling it, is cause I bought a different unit.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Pioneer Inno

Home Kit

Car Kit

Belkin Headphones
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
modify is offline   Reply With Quote