After a very long wait Ultra 52mm Gauges are at our door today. Initial availability of these 52mm version of the Ultra series will be strictly Boost, EGT, and Oil Pressure(the 3 most expensive gauges no less). We will be following up with the rest of the line up later in the summer. 60mm gauges are also back in stock now(we were out of boost for a month or so).
Direct Link to the 52mm 3 gauge Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure Bundle $474.95
New Bundle Pricing for 60mm
60mm Ultra Gauges are no longer at the pre-order bundle pricing that started back last September...however we just revamped the 3 gauge bundle setup. You can order 3 60mm Ultra gauges for as low as $341 depending on your 3 gauge choices. The popular Boost, EGT, and Oil Pressure are now at $555, so all you folks that jumped on ealry got the savings. Still, this new pricing arrangements means for those of you that want the look of a 3 gauge setup but don't want the cost or PITA factory with installing certain gauges(like EGT) you can now do a setup such as Boost, Oil Temp, Water Temp for just $388 - that would have still been $450 under the fixed 3 gauge bundle setup. This arrangements makes more sense for everyone as it reflect the price difference between the different gauges. A setup of Boost, Water, and Volt that would be the easiest possible install combo would run $382(complete install could be done in about 1 hour), so some of you will really like the new pricing setup for the 60mm. The Boost gauge and recently introduced Volt gauge both support the Turbo Timer Add-On module. Water Temp supports the Radiator Fan Control Add-On module. There isn't anything else on the market that has overall look, functionality, and thoughtful features as MadDad Ultra's, regardless of cost.
Revised 60mm 3 Gauge Bundle from $341
52mm(Note there are 2 different 52mm gauge offerings, an AmberRed and a White/Green combo....they DO NOT switch from AmberRed to Green to White(no illumination).
Common feature list of 60mm and 52mm Ultra's:
NOTE: WITH THE RELEASE OF THE 52MM WE'VE INCORPORATED 5-WAY ADJUSTABLE CONTRAST DIMMING(10 way if you count day/night separately)
. THIS IS A NEW FEATURE CURRENTLY OFFERED IN THE 52MM. 60MM STILL OFFER 2 LEVELS.
* Modeled to be the closest Impreza cluster look gauge offered by any brand right down to the font style and color match. This is what Subaru should be selling you.
* No brand logos cutting across the gauge face. We keep it clean to reinforce that OEM look. These gauges look like they belong in the car.
* IR Wireless Remote controls all gauge functions - No need for separate control boxes despite full array of functions the gauges offer.
* No buttons on the gauge face giving you a very clean uncluttered look(thanks again to the wireless remote)
* Adjustable Warning Points
* Peak Recall and Reset on demand
* Independant warning and peak indicator lamps
* Calibration Port for Boost gauge. Yes, if you live in Colorado or places with large elevation/atmospheric pressure differences or even minor tolerence differences with sending units you can press a button and your gauge will recalibrate itself to 0 psi. Never have a boost gauge that doesn't say 0 psi ever again.
* 50 second record, playback(with pause/play option)
* External Warning Lamp port - every gauge can also run a separate larger warning lamp(shift light type) available in Blue or Red.
* Audible Alerts - can be turned on/off
* Auxilury Device Support - Gauges can interface with additional Add-On devices that make use of the gauge face as the interface, eliminating the need for addtional control boxes to mounted in your cabin.
* Turbo Timer, add-on for Boost gauge that gives Turbo Timer function set through the face of the boost gauge(in device mode you use the boost gauge to set the run time of the turbo timer)
* Raditor Fan Controller - Add-on for the water temp gauges allows triggering radiator fan tied to water temp warning.
* Contrast Dims when headlights are turned on
* STi black-out when shut off - very light silhouette of the gauge face is visible very similiar to the STi cluster.
* Power on needle sweep/inspection, similiar to STi. Single needle sweep with just the needle light up. When the sweep is done the gauge backlighting turns on.
* Power off sequence: Gauge displays current driving session peak for 5 seconds then does shutdown sequence.