Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 29, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Vehicle Sales

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
Vaughn Performance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 170489
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Default mk3 jetta turbo for or trade $4000 obo

Hello everyone,

This probably isnt the best place to put something like this up but hey what the hell you never know I suppose.

It really breaks my heart in a way that you couldnt even imagine (lot's of future plans and sentimental value) to sell this car, but I believe it may be time to move on. I want to replace this car with a 2.5 rs (of any year) to build for either stage rally or hillclimb. Im willing to consider trades. Something with a clean title thats in decent running condition ( I still may need to drive it for the time being).

Like i said I know it's a bit strange to have up in this section but maybe somebody could take this on and do something really great with it.

So here's the rundown:

It's a 1995 VW Jetta (originally a gls). It has a 2.0ltr aba motor that has been turbocharged (not by me). And the list of mods are as follows:

Engine:

>balanced and blueprinted bottom end forged snout crank

>forged connecting rods and coated pistons (not sure of what brand)

>Custom ground cam

>Performance valves valve springs and retainers (also not sure of what brand)

>Custom made sheet metal Intake manifold

>Turbonetics t3/t4 hybrid turbo I believe (not sure of ar size etc.)

>PWR front mount intercooler custom bent I/C piping

>Turn 4 poly/solid motor mount and trans mount

>ABD short shift kit

> rebuilt trans

> Vortech FPR

> Chipped and tuned ECU

> K&N air filter (needs to be cleaned)

Theres lots more little things but I can't think of them all off hand.

Suspension:

>KW/weitec GT Spec coilovers with custom spring's and valving (less then 20K on them)

>poly front bushings

>poly rear bushings

> Neuspeed rear upper strut tower bar

Again Lots more just can'nt thinkof everything

Exterior:

>straight body with the exception of some minor dings

>original paint which has faded a little arounfd the sun roof and some nicks and paint chips (will post pics if anyones interested)

> Hella replica four round headlight conversion

>FK badgeless grill

>Unknown brand carbon hood (clear coat is bad in a few spot's)

>Four almost brand new Konig helium wheels (bronze 15x7.5)

>Falken azenis RT-615 tires about 30% tread left on the fronts and 45% left on the rears. (you can rotate them and still have lots of fun on them)

> Hella vr6 oem tinted taillights

Overall exterior apperance is pretty good. No serious damage just some paint fade and nicks and scratches here and there. Like I said Iwill post some picks if anyones actually interested.

Interior:

<dash is in good condition, missing passenger side air bag and glovebox

> two faded but still in good shape Sparco reclinable seats (not sure what model)

>Alpine head unit cd player and two decent door speakers

>All gauges and electrical work there is a Autometer boost gauge and fuctioning but worthless air/fuel ratio gauge (not connected to a wideband i didnt out it in)

>Door cards are in nice shape also faded a little but not bad. Driver side powe window was replaced by a roll up window passenger side works the rear two need new regulators. (they dont roll down)

>Sun roof works great but like all mk3 leaks a little (easy fix just needs the rubber strip)

Problems:

It has a small rear main seal leak that will eventually need to fixed, as its ruining the clutcth (which was just replaced). It hold's really well but it will ocasionally slip when it has'nt been driven in a while.

The car has some idling problems right now which I dont have the time to figure out, but the engine is still very fresh and incredibly strong (this car is really fast!!)

The car will not pass emissions as is. It is straight piped (no cats no muffler no resonators nothing). But it still is very quiet because of the turbo. At one point it was my daily driver!! I can have that taken car of and keep it registerd if anyone intends to use it on the street.

Thats about it for the bads. Like I said the car is very quick. I can confidently say that even amongst a group of subaru owners

It would make a great hillclimb car (my original intention) for anyone looking to run in a modified production class.

Well Im not sure how much interest anyone on here would have its not a monster shop car or anything but one of my personal cars that will definatley be greatly missed if sold. So anyhow Im asking for $4,000 obo. And be reasonable!! PLEASE NOT TIRE KICKERS OR ULTRA LOW BALLING!! And like I said I would be willing to trade for a decent 2.5 rs.

Anthony Vaughn
Phone:818-395-9342
e-mail: tarmacsoul@hotmail.com

Last edited by Vaughn Performance; 05-21-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread