|05-24-2008, 03:58 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gurnee, IL / Madison, WIVehicle:
2005 LGT Ltd 5AT OBP
2003 WRX Stg4 PSM- RIP
ATF capacity and 60k mi service
I'm going to be taking my car in for a 60,000mi service and was wondering how much auto transmission fluid should i buy? I was recommended Redline racing ATF.
I also have two other questions about the 60K mi service:
1. The manual recommends 5W-30 oil, but I have heard there is better for more aggressive driving. Is this true?
2. Should I be changing the differential fluid and power steering fluid at this time? If so, what amount would I require?
Thank you for your help.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|05-24-2008, 11:26 AM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: I can save you a ton of cashVehicle:
on car parts so PM
me b4 j00 buy
1. Use what is printed on your oil cap and use other types at your own risk.
2. You should read the sticky threads BEFORE posting.
3. How much auto transmission fluid to buy? Open your owner's manual and read.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TopSpeed Performs Subaru Services 15k/ 30k/60k/90k Services!!!!||TopSpeed||Services||47||12-13-2009 03:44 PM|
|2002 WRX 4EAT ATF Capacity||scooterforever||Service & Maintenance||1||08-29-2006 09:15 PM|
|book for 60k and front brake service?||m750||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||27||06-18-2004 11:21 PM|
|Recall and 60k service questions on a 00 RS||nick robinson||Service & Maintenance||3||04-24-2004 10:41 PM|