Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday January 25, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
WRXlerate
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (17)

Member#: 47725
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
02 STi Wagon
PSM

Default 02 WRX Engine Trans Drivetrain FULL SWAP 114k mi.

--------sold--------07/02/2008`````````````

Up for sale is a complete engine, transmission, drive train swap out of an 02 WRX wagon. The engine runs but will need a rebuild. According to the dealer it has low compression. I will also include the 5 speed transmission, clutch, flywheel, driveline, rear diff and sub frame, rear lateral links, front and rear sway bars, front and rear hubs/spindles axles and brakes. The trans shifted fine in the 3 miles that I drove it as I purchased the car in this condition. It ran good enough to get it on and off of the delivery truck and for a spin. Everything has 114K mi. on it.
Looking for $1150 OBO.

The engine is complete, p/s pump, a/c compressor, turbo, I/C and alternator. It will also come with the nearly complete wiring harness (engine and bulkhead), ECU, gauge cluster, fuel pump and controller, wastegate solenoid, heater box and blower motor box, cruise motor and HVAC controls. It will have all of the relay boxes, fuse boxes and such that attach to the bulkhead harness and include a keyless entry remote so it won’t even need reprogrammed. You will need a few misc bolts I borrowed, not many.
I removed a handful of plugs that were needed to complete my project and are listed: cooling fans, fog lights, headlights, side blinker lights, maf pins, glove box light, abs wheel sensors, front wiper motor, both rear door plugs and complete airbag harness. Two of the retaining clips are broken, one on the alt. plug and one for a sensor near the I/M. You will need to use the rear section of your harness also. I kept nearly all of it because of the wagon lights and rear wiper. I can include a handful of wiring/plugs including the plugs for the rear sedan lights that I didn’t use. I have misc. 2002 wiring diagrams I will throw in. Most of the p/s and coolant lines on the engine need replaced, they are old and cracked. For sure one front axle boot is torn.

If someone is seriously interested, I will accept a reasonable offer. Best of all I take plastic through paypal if you cover the fees. Will consider delivery or can meet up within 5hrs drive of Reno NV if you help out with the gas. Will post pics soon. PM with any other questions. I will ship at buyers expense via truck freight. I will just need a little time to pallet all this stuff up. I have tried in good faith to mention everything that I am aware of but there may be something very minor that was overlooked, nothing we can't work out.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by WRXlerate; 07-11-2008 at 01:45 AM. Reason: SOLD!!
WRXlerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
WRXlerate
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 STi Wagon
PSM

_____sold_____
----sold----
~~~~sold~~~~

Last edited by WRXlerate; 07-02-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: SOLD!!
Old 06-17-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
WRXlerate
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 STi Wagon
PSM

Price lowered again. Someone make an offer on this stuff!! I just want it gone!
Old 06-17-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
Boost2the_moon_ej20
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 112782
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Willing to part at all?
Boost2the_moon_ej20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:56 AM   #5
WRXlerate
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 STi Wagon
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost2the_moon_ej20 View Post
Willing to part at all?
Not yet. Trying to sell as a whole to save on the headache.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:09 AM   #6
WRXlerate
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
02 STi Wagon
PSM

Price dropped again. Someone take this off of my hands!