Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday October 26, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Old 06-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)
Member#: 163749
Chapter/Region: SCIC
2002 Wrx
Subaru Blue

Default SOCAL: JIC Coilovers With Eibach Springs- front two blown.

Just blew the trans out of my bugeye and need to blow out some parts.....

I have a set of JIC magic Coil overs with some Eibach springs, as well as the stock ones- but for now the eibachs are on there.

The front two coils are blown. They cost about 150 bucks or so to re-do...

UNFORTUNETLY- One of the front shocks needs to get a whole new damper, which is about 300 bucks or so. But with a new damper they redo the whole shock so you wont have to pay the 180 to rebuild it. So your looking at alittle less then 5 hundred dollars to have the whole setup redone and ready to rumble.

Im really don't know how much these are worth due to the front two being no good. Im just throwing out about 500 OBO with both the stock JIC and the eibach springs, that may be high that may be low... I have NO idea...

Best offer takes um'... throw one out there, ya never know haha.

Would like local pick-up but will ship as a last resort...

I have pics and such, just shoot me a PM with an email address and I will send you pics asap.

youngbear2272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links