|07-26-2008, 03:00 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2008
FS: coilovers, koni inserts, ground control sleeves
This came off a 99 RS. It has less than 5k and it's great for both DD and autox.
What you get
- KYB/Subaru struts , just sanded and repainted with rust-oleum, a coat of primer and then painted over that
- Ground Control sleeves
- yellow Koni Inserts
- 3 pair of Eibach springs: GC200.64.44 = 8" 250#, GC200.64.58 = 8" 340#, 0800.250.0300 = 8" 300#
- front top-hats are almost brand new.
- accessories to adjust height and stiffness.
I am asking $900 shipped. I think it's a fair price considering the low milage, 3 sets of springs and sand/paint job. There is a little wear on the springs and the yellow paint around the low end of the inserts is worn, but it doesn't affect the functionality.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Sir Punk; 07-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: coilovers, koni inserts, ground control sleeves||Sir Punk||1993 - 2001 Impreza Specific Parts||4||08-05-2008 01:23 PM|
|Rear Camber Plates + Koni Inserts + Ground Control Coilover Kit compatible?||rlavalle||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||6||10-31-2005 07:22 PM|
|The Koni insert / Ground Controls install has begun (long)||Patrick Olsen||Legacy Forum||23||07-28-2004 03:25 AM|
|Talk me out of Koni inserts + Ground Control coilovers||100||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||15||03-17-2004 04:50 PM|
|Anyone using Koni inserts + Ground Control||Gonz||Brakes, Steering & Suspension||5||06-21-2003 10:54 PM|