Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday May 27, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
AnimalMother
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 11835
Vehicle:
2004 Honda Pilot
Dark Blue

Default FS: IN / 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

My Jeep is for sale - asking $15,000! This is a California car as we moved out here to the Midwest last Summer (July 2007)! I keep the Jeep in the garage - I wasn't planning on selling but another kid on the way has changed my mind. I will definitely miss this vehicle...

This Shale Green Metallic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon has been a reliable daily-driver since January of 2006 when I purchased it with 37,000 miles in Santa Barbara, CA. It currently has under 63,000 miles and is in great shape, no accidents or repairs, and I am a non-smoker (only a ding on the front passenger fender). I believe the vehicle is still covered by the 7 year, 70,000 mile powertrain warranty - this would need to be confirmed with a phone call to Jeep. The rear seat is folded down and under the tonneau cover. This also has a leather-wrapped steering wheel, air-conditioning, and cruise control.

In addition to the awesome RUBICON standard features (if you aren't familiar with Jeeps, the Rubicon is basically what the STi is to the Impreza - everything is bigger, stronger, more 4WD features, etc), I've added the following:
- 255/85-16 Interco TRXUS M/T tires (tall and skinny 33" - about 5,000 miles on them) AWESOME in the rain
- 2" Budget Boost with front and rear bar pin eliminators
- 1" M.O.R.E. body lift
- 1" JKS budget motor mount lift
- OR-Fab rear rock crawler bumper with 2" receiver
- Rokmen 3/16" steering box skid plate
- Rokmen rear frame tie-ins (reinforcement for rear bumper)
- Teraflex 3/16" heavy-duty oil pan skid plate (new version, that mounts to the engine block and transmission bell housing)
- Alpine CD/MP3 player
- 4 Audiobahn speakers in the stock locations
- Khaki glass sliding windows by Bestop (instead of zipper plastic windows)
- Khaki Hard Top with tinted windows
- Safari Bikini top by Bestop (green military camo color) with modified Bestop no-drill header
- Soft-top door surrounds
- Khaki Mopar "windjammer" rear window
- Khaki Mopar "duster" tonneau cover with tailgate bar
- Rockhard full roll cage with full padding. This is in addition to the factory roll cage and includes the rear angle bars and the rear spreader bar ( $1000+ in parts, I performed the prep, paint, and install).
- "Homemade" hard top storage

Link to my AutoTrader ad

I may also be interested in a clean (2004-2006 or so) Legacy GT, Outback XT, or Forester XT. MUST be manual transmission. I have to sell (or trade to you) the Jeep and my other vehicle first (2004 Honda Pilot EX-L RES $18,250). I have the title in-hand for both vehicles.

Matt
AnimalMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
AnimalMother
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 11835
Vehicle:
2004 Honda Pilot
Dark Blue

to the top - please spread the word to Jeep lovers!
AnimalMother is offline   Reply With Quote