|07-01-2008, 05:08 PM||#1|
Member Sales Rating: (2)
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Tucson, AZVehicle:
2004 Honda Pilot
FS: IN / 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My Jeep is for sale - asking $15,000! This is a California car as we moved out here to the Midwest last Summer (July 2007)! I keep the Jeep in the garage - I wasn't planning on selling but another kid on the way has changed my mind. I will definitely miss this vehicle...
This Shale Green Metallic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon has been a reliable daily-driver since January of 2006 when I purchased it with 37,000 miles in Santa Barbara, CA. It currently has under 63,000 miles and is in great shape, no accidents or repairs, and I am a non-smoker (only a ding on the front passenger fender). I believe the vehicle is still covered by the 7 year, 70,000 mile powertrain warranty - this would need to be confirmed with a phone call to Jeep. The rear seat is folded down and under the tonneau cover. This also has a leather-wrapped steering wheel, air-conditioning, and cruise control.
In addition to the awesome RUBICON standard features (if you aren't familiar with Jeeps, the Rubicon is basically what the STi is to the Impreza - everything is bigger, stronger, more 4WD features, etc), I've added the following:
- 255/85-16 Interco TRXUS M/T tires (tall and skinny 33" - about 5,000 miles on them) AWESOME in the rain
- 2" Budget Boost with front and rear bar pin eliminators
- 1" M.O.R.E. body lift
- 1" JKS budget motor mount lift
- OR-Fab rear rock crawler bumper with 2" receiver
- Rokmen 3/16" steering box skid plate
- Rokmen rear frame tie-ins (reinforcement for rear bumper)
- Teraflex 3/16" heavy-duty oil pan skid plate (new version, that mounts to the engine block and transmission bell housing)
- Alpine CD/MP3 player
- 4 Audiobahn speakers in the stock locations
- Khaki glass sliding windows by Bestop (instead of zipper plastic windows)
- Khaki Hard Top with tinted windows
- Safari Bikini top by Bestop (green military camo color) with modified Bestop no-drill header
- Soft-top door surrounds
- Khaki Mopar "windjammer" rear window
- Khaki Mopar "duster" tonneau cover with tailgate bar
- Rockhard full roll cage with full padding. This is in addition to the factory roll cage and includes the rear angle bars and the rear spreader bar ( $1000+ in parts, I performed the prep, paint, and install).
- "Homemade" hard top storage
Link to my AutoTrader ad
I may also be interested in a clean (2004-2006 or so) Legacy GT, Outback XT, or Forester XT. MUST be manual transmission. I have to sell (or trade to you) the Jeep and my other vehicle first (2004 Honda Pilot EX-L RES $18,250). I have the title in-hand for both vehicles.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS:OH 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited||kaylas02wrx||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||24||06-09-2010 03:23 PM|
|Four Wheeler Magazine Editors Name Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Best 4x4 Vehicle of the Deca||AVANTI R5||Non-Subaru News & Rumors||14||01-08-2010 08:32 PM|
|FS: 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon||MilesToEmpty||MAIC Private Classifieds||52||02-25-2009 09:00 PM|
|FS: 2003 Jeep Wrangler||TTUsuby||TXIC Private Classifieds||2||04-29-2006 10:24 AM|
|FS: 2003 Jeep Wrangler||TTUsuby||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||5||04-29-2006 09:36 AM|