Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
AMR
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 171509
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default AMR SALE-Aquamist-Turbo XS-AEM-Injectors, TMIC, T50R Turbo, Shortblocks, Gauges, Meth

Methanol / Alcohol Injection Kits

AEM Water / Alcohol Injection Kit

The AEM Water Injection Kit is a cost effective and user-friendly alternative to very expensive water injection kits. The AEM Water Injection kit is a perfect way to reduce air inlet temps and increase charge density in boosted vehicles. This AEM kit allows the user to safely run higher boost pressures and suppress detonation allowing the utilization of more timing and boost. AEM's progressively controlled high-pressure pump draws water (or up to a 50% alcohol mixture) from the one gallon tank with integral fluid level sensor to provide boost-dependant variable flow. Your water is fed into the intake system via interchangable nozzles for additional flow control. An integrated system status light mounts on your dash will keep you informed with easily identifiable error codes that include short circuit warnings, battery voltage problems, and low fluid alarms. AEM aslo incorporated a failsafe that provides output to either decrease timing, or reduce boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects any error.

Complete kit includes:
-One gallon tank with integral fluid level sensor.
-Progressive control 150 PSI pump.
-Three different size jets.
-Dash mountable warning light.
-All hardware & hoses for insallation.

Aquamist HFS-5 Injection Kit

GETTING TO KNOW THE AQUAMIST HFS-5

Over the last few years, demand for great engine power output is increasing. Cubic inches option is no longer the norm. Squeezing out 200-300hp per litre is within the reach of the ordinary folks on the street. The tuning industry has grown to embrace new tuning technique as well as readily affordable
components to produce powerful and reliable engines.
Aquamist has also coming to terms with the inevitable, meeting the demands of the market and offering new systems capable of supporting engine power output up to 1000+ BHP.
The HFS-5 reads the duty cycle of a fuel injector and delivers water proportional to fuel flow. Water quantity is metered by a High speed inline valve and flow is monitored by a turbine flow sensor.
For clogged jet and severed hose. A number of options are available for the user to limit engine power in the absence of water flow.
We believe the HFS-5 meets all the requirement of a high-end water injection system for achieving fast engine transient and responses with absolute precision. Tracking the fuel delivery is the most reliable method to deliver your fluid flow under the whole engine operating cycle. Anything short of
this means having to tailor your fuel map to compensate the irregular fluid quantity ingested by the engine.

AEM Guages
AEM Tru-Boost Boost Controller

The AEM Tru-Boost Boost Gauge/Controller combination is a mult-featured system for simplified, comprehensive boost control. Packaged within a 52mm gauge are a 29psi capable boost controller, peak-memory boost gauge. Other features include overboost alarm and overboost shutdown, wastegate delay for faster spool up, and a driver for an external warning lamp.

NOTE: This unit includes black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for simple color selection and easy matching to other AEM gauges (i.e. serial gauge, UEGO, etc.)
Features:
-52mm (2 1/16") Complete stand-alone boost controller gauge
-On-board pressure sensor included for boost levels up to 29 PSI
-Two user selectable units
-Peak boost memory
-User selectable over boost alarm with overboost shutdown
-User scaleable bar graph display
-User selectable waste gate delay for quick turbo spool
-External warning lamp driver
-No external interface required for programming
-Easy to install harness allows for quick and easy installation
-Boost hose and fittings included for easy hookup to on-board pressure sensor
-Multi-Bezel system: includes silver and black bezels, white and black face plates

AEM UEGO Wideband O2 52mm Gauge

AEM's Wideband UEGO Controller is also available in a gauge that includes a single-channel analog output with a Bosch O2 sensor in one unit! AEM's Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features an LED readout and sweeping LED needle that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. No laptop required for monitoring!

Key Features: Bosch sensor included with the AEM kit, 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine's air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda, Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time user-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and ANY engine management system, Ideal AFR monitoring tool for carbureted applications and engine dynamometers, does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors, serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232), accurate to 0.1 AFR, 6 gauges in 1, one part number and you can have black or silver bezel with black or white face with a reading in lamda or AFR.

__________________________________________________ _______________

AMR BIG MAF Cold Air System 04-07

MADE IN THE USA!
All AMR parts are made in house!

The AMR BMI Cold Air System is hand built in-house to ensure fitment and quality. All of the BMI Systems come coated in either wrinkle red or our custom silver flake.

SPECS:

The *NEW* AMR Big Maf Cold Air Intake System is one of many products lined up for the new 2008 season. This intake has a diameter of 74mm making it one of the biggest on the market. Taking advantage of the 2008's unique body style, we have designed a cold air system giving the vehicle fresh air rather then under the hood absorbing excessive heat from the engine.

WHAT DOES IT COME WITH?

This intake system comes with "coated" intake piping, silicone couplers, clamps, bracket, and K&N cone!

AVAILABILITY:

Currently - 2004-2007 Subaru WRX / 2004-2007 Subaru STi

COLORS / OPTIONS:

This intake system is available in wrinkle red and, as shown above, our custom silver flake.

FITMENT:

Will fit with APS Front Mount Intercooler and AMR Front Mount Intercooler

__________________________________________________ _______________

AMR STi/WRX Turbo Back Exhaust 04-07

For hard hitting boost and acceleration, the AMR FULL 3 inch Turbo Back Exhaust System offers a bell mouth design for smooth exhaust entry and dual high flow resonator for perfect back pressure without the loss in power. The down pipe comes fully heat treated and coated to keep tempatures down, increase power and keep quality look. Our exhaust was designed for maximum flow and horsepower increase. Air fuel bungs are precision welded in the exact location for factory sensors and any additional hardware added. A bolt-in silencer is included for those who want a mellow sound. Kit indcludes all new gaskets, mounting hardware and instructions.

Note: These exhaust systems are built in house to ensure perfect fitment.

PM FOR $$PRICES$$
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
[CENTER][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=red][I]"[FONT=Arial]put over 50 years of race engineering experience into your subaru[/FONT][/I][I]"[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[LEFT][SIZE=1][I]Worlds Quickest and Fastest 2008 STi Record - 10.54 @ 142 MPH Video:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[I][SIZE=1]Worlds Quickest and Fastest 2008 STi Pump Gas Record - 10.90 @ 128 MPH Video:
[/SIZE][/I]

Last edited by AMR; 07-07-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
AMR
Former Vendor

Default AMR Built Motors

AMR SHORTBLOCKS

Looking for a Shortblock? Amr Shortblocks are Dyno proven and track tested. Choose from a variety of different power levels to build your own custom beast.

New USDM STi Semi-Closed Block
AMR Performance R-Spec Aluminum Pistons (Turbo / Nitrous)
New USDM STi Rods
Forged Crankshaft

All of our motors come with our exclusive signature series pistons. These pistons come with "DEEP VALVE NOTCHES" to accept oversized valves and extremely high lift cams. Our pistons are designed for nitrous and turbo application. Our pistons are built using the best in high quality silicone based aluminum to handle extensive horsepower and high tempature. (any compression desired is available).

New USDM STi Semi-Closed Block
AMR Performance R-Spec Rods
AMR Performance R-Spec Aluminum Pistons (Nitrous / Turbo)
Forged Crankshaft
Balanced and Blueprinted

All of our motors come with our exclusive signature series pistons. These pistons come with "DEEP VALVE NOTCHES" to accept oversized valves and extremely high lift cams. Our pistons are designed for nitrous and turbo application. Our pistons are built using the best in high quality silicone based aluminum to handle extensive horsepower and high tempature. (any compression desired is available).

New USDM STi Semi-Closed Block.
AMR Performance "1600hp Tested" Pro-Billet Rods.
AMR Performance R-Spec Aluminum Pistons (Nitrous / Turbo). - FULLY COATED!!!
Forged Crankshaft.
Balanced and Blueprinted.

AMR RC Series Shortblock "The NEW Breed"

The AMR "Race Competition" (RC) Short Block is what we call "The NEW Breed" of Subaru Performance. This short block comes with our new "AMR SIGNATURE SERIES" high compression pistons. These pistons have been custom made to our specifications to ensure top quality and performance. The compression has been raised from the normal 8:2.1 to a choice of 9:5.1 or a high 10:1. The huge increase in compression will gaurantee a big increase in spool up, torque and 60ft quarter mile times. These pistons will also accept a HUGE camshaft due to the AMR SIGNATURE SERIES pistons having huge cam valve relief.

This Short Block comes with:
- New USDM STi Semi-Closed Block
- AMR Performance Spec 1600hp Pro-Billet Rod
- AMR Performance Signature Series High Compression Aluminum Pistons
- Forged Crankshaft
- Balanced and Blueprinted

This shortblock can be used for STREET and STRIP!!!

PM FOR $$PRICES$$
[CENTER][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=red][I]"[FONT=Arial]put over 50 years of race engineering experience into your subaru[/FONT][/I][I]"[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[LEFT][SIZE=1][I]Worlds Quickest and Fastest 2008 STi Record - 10.54 @ 142 MPH Video:
[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[I][SIZE=1]Worlds Quickest and Fastest 2008 STi Pump Gas Record - 10.90 @ 128 MPH Video:
[/SIZE][/I]

Last edited by AMR; 07-07-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
AMR
Former Vendor

Default 2008 STi/WRX Products

The 2008 STI/WRX AMR Parts List

2008 AMR BMI System

MADE IN THE USA!
The AMR BMI Cold Air System is hand built in-house to ensure fitment and quality. All of the BMI Systems come coated in either wrinkle red or our custom silver flake..

SPECS:
The *NEW* AMR Big Maf Cold Air Intake System is one of many products lined up for the new 2008 season. This intake has a diameter of 74mm making it one of the biggest on the market. Taking advantage of the 2008's unique body style, we have designed a cold air system giving the vehicle fresh air rather then under the hood absorbing excessive heat from the engine.

WHAT DOES IT COME WITH?
This intake system comes with "coated" intake piping, silicone couplers, clamps, bracket, and K&N cone!

COLORS / OPTIONS:
This intake system is available in wrinkle red and, as shown above, our custom silver flake.

*NOTE:
The AMR BMI System is 70mm+ in diameter. You will need to either run our AMR S1 map or a custom tune in order to scale the correct air to fuel mixture. Otherwise the vehicle will run lean and cause mechanical problems.

The new style 2008 STi has come a long way from its older brothers. With the new AVCS Exhaust Cams and extremely intelligent ECU. The 2008 STi is one of perfection. We at AMR have our own 2008 STi in house in which all testing and product development takes place. AMR S1 Package has sling shot the new 2008 STi into the high 12's in the quarter mile. Making the 2008 AMR STi first in the 12's.

AMR Stage 1

Our AMR-S1 Kit gives you a healthy increase in power. Not only in drivablilty, but an noticeable increase all through out the RPM band.

Stage 1:
Track E.T.: 12.9 - 13.2
Track MPH: 108mph-110mph

Modifications:

1) COBB AccessPort v2.0
- Custom AMR Map

2) AMR BMI Cold Air System

AMR 750cc Injectors

The AMR 750cc Injectors right on the money. Tested and flowed to a perfect 750cc. These injectors are as top quality as you can get. Nothing over looked. Complete plug-n-play for easy installation. No HARD wiring under the hood.

These injectors are included in our staged packages along with a custom dyno tuned map. Making everything a complete plug-n-play. So your only down time on the vehicle would be the parts install.

AMR T50R Turbocharger (bolt-on)

One of the most fun drivable turbochargers on the market. Achieving full boost around 3000rpm-3600rpm (depending on modifications) causes the driver to get extremely throttle happy! Designed for those who want that QUICK SPOOL and TOP END POWER. The AMR T50R has a fully ported compressor housing and fully ported 7cm2 exhaust housing giving the turbocharger maximum flow. Along with the optional 3" compressor housing, this turbocharger is a fully done 50 trim jammed with all of the goodies making it the best bang for the buck! Power levels range in the 330whp-400whp mark.

T50R Specs:

- 750-770 cfm
- 7cm2 exhaust housing
- 2.4" Compressor Inlet (optional 3" compressor inlet)
- Fully ported exhaust housing
- Fully ported compressor housing
- HIGH TEMP coated exhaust housing (increase spool time)
- OIL AND WATER COOLED!
- Includes ALL oil and water lines
- DIRECT BOLT-ON

OPTIONAL CUSTOM 19-24 psi Acuator

Optional:

Just when you think it couldn't get any better. We can include the optional 19-24psi Custom Built Actuator for an addition $190.00. This actuator is for those running heavy boost. This wastegate combined with the T50R makes boost taper a thing of the past. We have tested the T50R with this actuator holding boost straight to redline.

The CUSTOM actuator made for our T50R by FORGE is a thing of beauty.

AMR Top Mount Intercooler (TMIC)

20"L x 12"W x 4"H

The AMR Top Mount Intercooler (TMIC) puts the stock intercooler to shame. With a dimension of 20"L x 12"W x 4"H it dominates over the stock tmic. The AMR TMIC is designed to cool down the air charge to the engine which in turn gives the vehicle better response, more torque and more power. The AMR TMIC has been tested at over 30+ psi.

FITMENT:

PERFECT! No fighting with clamps, brackets or fire wall issues. Intercooler's are fully assembled. All T-Bolt clamps, gaskets and couplers included. So just take it out of the box and slip it on the car.

FEATURES:

The AMR TMIC really differs from others. The intercooler is upgraded with a 3" outlet rather than the 2.5" that comes standard on competitors. Allowing more room for air to travel out of the core into the engine.
We have noticed with upgraded turbochargers, the upper coolant line hits the intercoolers. So we have modified a inverted lip on the end tank.
We also BEEFED up the material used on the flanges. Making them practically un-bendable. All flanges are made from 6061 aluminum.

COLOR CHOICES:

- BLACK w/ AMR logo in white
- Brushed Aluminum w/ AMR logo in black

PM FOR $$PRICES$$

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]

Last edited by AMR; 07-07-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #4
AMR
Former Vendor

Default Utec!!!!

Turbo XS Delta v2.0 UTEC for
02-05/06-07 WRX & 04-07 & 08 STi

Turbo XS Delta v2.0 UTEC Engine Management for WRX & STi

The Turbo XS UTEC is a new concept in engine management that combines the features of a stand-alone engine management system with the simplicity of a piggyback system. The UTEC enables complete programmable control over ignition timing, fuel, and boost, while allowing the factory ECU to maintain control over basic day-to-day functions.Functions like cold start, hot start, intake temperature compensation, AC compensation and closed-loop fuel control signals are all managed by the factory ECU reducing your tuning time significantly while enhancing daily drivability. Spend more time driving and less time tuning for stock functions.UTEC Standard

Features:

PLUG & PLAY: Installs in minutes on top of the factory computer using all the factory connections.

END-USER PROGRAMMABLE: Fine tune maps via a laptop equipped with a serial cable and Hyperterminal.

PRE-PROGRAMMED BASE MAPS: Standardized maps are available for common setups (i.e. turboback exhaust, upgraded intercooler, bigger turbo & injectors, etc.) Maps can be uploaded and downloaded easily. Not currently available for the Legacy GT.

5 MAP MEMORY: 5 maps can be stored at a time, and using the remote map selector, you can quickly switch into valet mode, stock mode, nitrous, or race fuel maps with the click of a switch.

FUEL, TIMING, AND BOOST ARE USER-PROGRAMMABLE: in 250rpm increments up to 9000rpm over 10 load sites.

COMPLETE IGNITION TIMING CONTROL: No need to worry about the factory ECU pulling timing anymore; be as aggressive or conservative as you want or just let the factory ECU determine timing at any point in the map

FUEL CONTROL: Controlled via MAF sensor signal offset, tune stock and larger than stock injectors; pre-set injector correction (just type in the size!).

LOAD REFERENCE: MAP (manifold pressure)

CLOSED LOOP BOOST CONTROL: Programmable via throttle Position and RPM. No more re-adjusting the boost controller due to changes in temperature or altitude. Keeps boost low while in closed loop fuel mode for reliability.

KNOCK CONTROL: Automatically retards timing when the knock is detected safeguarding against engine damage. Adjustable knock threshold, timing correction, and duration.

ON-BOARD DATA LOGGING: Displays all necessary data required for tuning, including wideband AFR when used in conjunction with the Turbo XS Tuner.

BUILT-IN PROGRAMMABLE SOLENOID CONTROLLER: Control nitrous, water injection, intercooler water spray or any other solenoid device.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Drag racing launch control (secondary rev limit used during launch). All UTEC software downloads and upgrades are free and available from Turbo XS's website.

1 YEAR WARRANTY

FITMENT:
2002-07 WRX
2004-07 STi

Delta Utec 02-05 WRXtxs-DELTA-001
Delta Utec 04-06 STitxs-DELTA-002
Delta Utec 06-07 WRXtxs-DELTA-003

MSRP - $1046

Turbo XS Delta v2.0 UTEC Engine Management for STi

The Turbo XS UTEC is a new concept in engine management that combines the features of a stand-alone engine management system with the simplicity of a piggyback system. The UTEC enables complete programmable control over ignition timing, fuel, and boost, while allowing the factory ECU to maintain control over basic day-to-day functions. Functions like cold start, hot start, intake temperature compensation, AC compensation and closed-loop fuel control signals are all managed by the factory ECU reducing your tuning time significantly while enhancing daily drivability. Spend more time driving and less time tuning for stock functions.UTEC Standard Features:

PLUG & PLAY: Installs in minutes on top of the factory computer using all the factory connections.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Drag racing launch control (secondary rev limit used during launch). All UTEC software downloads and upgrades are free and available from Turbo XS's website.

5 MAP MEMORY: 5 maps can be stored at a time, and using the remote map selector, you can quickly switch into valet mode, stock mode, nitrous, or race fuel maps with the click of a switch.

ON-BOARD DATA LOGGING: Displays all necessary data required for tuning, including wideband AFR when used in conjunction with the Turbo XS Tuner.

COMPLETE IGNITION TIMING CONTROL: No need to worry about the factory ECU pulling timing anymore; be as aggressive or conservative as you want or just let the factory ECU determine timing at any point in the map

FUEL CONTROL: Controlled via MAF sensor signal offset, tune stock and larger than stock injectors; pre-set injector correction (just type in the size!).

LOAD REFERENCE: MAP (manifold pressure)

CLOSED LOOP BOOST CONTROL: Programmable via throttle Position and RPM. No more re-adjusting the boost controller due to changes in temperature or altitude. Keeps boost low while in closed loop fuel mode for reliability.

KNOCK CONTROL: Automatically retards timing when the knock is detected safeguarding against engine damage. Adjustable knock threshold, timing correction, and duration.

END-USER PROGRAMMABLE: Fine tune maps via a laptop equipped with a serial cable and Hyperterminal.

FUEL, TIMING, AND BOOST ARE USER-PROGRAMMABLE: in 250rpm increments up to 9000rpm over 10 load sites.

BUILT-IN PROGRAMMABLE SOLENOID CONTROLLER: Control nitrous, water injection, intercooler water spray or any other solenoid device.

PRE-PROGRAMMED BASE MAPS: Standardized maps are available for common setups (i.e. turboback exhaust, upgraded intercooler, bigger turbo & injectors, etc.) Maps can be uploaded and downloaded easily. Not currently available for the Legacy GT.

FITMENT:

2008-00 STi
Delta Utec 2008-09 STi txs-DELTA-003

MSRP - $1046

PM FOR $$PRICES$$

AND SAVE THE BEST FOR THE LAST!!!!!!!

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]

Last edited by AMR; 07-07-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
AMR
Former Vendor

Default AMR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!! ***AEM Gauges & METH**********

Auto Master AMR / AEM SALE!!!

AMR / AEM packege deal includes:

- AEM Water/Methanol Injection

- AEM UEGO Wideband 02 52mm Guage

- AEM TRU-BOOST Controller

All Included for $945.00 SHIPPED

So you get the AEM Water/Methanol Injection Kit, AEM UEGO Wideband 02 52mm Guage and the AEM TRU-BOOST Controller all for $945.00 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
CO WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 8719
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2008 06 FXT, 08 STi
Grey, White

PM Sent
Old 07-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #7
rex2281
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (39)

Member#: 128808
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2002 wrx sedan
black

sent you a pm but never responded
Old 07-08-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
AMR
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex2281 View Post
sent you a pm but never responded

PM SENT!!!

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #9
C J
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 132587
Vehicle:
2006 JrTuned STi
E85 GT3582r/10.83@126mph

What is the pricing on the TMIC?
Old 07-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #10
AMR
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by C J View Post
What is the pricing on the TMIC?

Sent!

ALL PM's REPLIED!

-Rob/Mark

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
oscargarza88
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 115984
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2006 impreza STI
OBP

hi,
can i have the price on the AEM meth kit and on the TMIC?
Old 07-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #12
AMR
Former Vendor

BUMPITY BUMP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscargarza88 View Post
hi,
can i have the price on the AEM meth kit and on the TMIC?

PM SENT!!!

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-11-2008, 10:44 AM   #13
AMR
Former Vendor

PM's ANSWERED!!!!

Morning BUMP!

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #14
subaruwrx04
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 125967
Vehicle:
2005 sti

price on tmic please
Old 07-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #15
AMR
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruwrx04 View Post
price on tmic please

PM SENT!!

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
thats imprezive
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 155991

price on tmic, t50r turbo, and aem meth kit?
Old 07-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
thats imprezive
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 155991

price on tmic, t50r turbo, and aem meth kit?
Old 07-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #18
AMR
Former Vendor

ALL PM's ANSWERED!!!

T50R TRACK RESULTS ARE IN: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr

-Rob

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 07-18-2008, 04:47 AM   #19
AKLGT
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 85199
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2012 turbo rollersk8
EvolvedAK's hood ornament

Damn, Rob! amazing products!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #20
CTKNY
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (38)

Member#: 152700

i sent you a pm months ago about a aquamist hfs5 kit. I want to pick it up but noone ever got back to me..

You did beat eveyones price on the board that i asked
Old 07-20-2008, 03:54 PM   #21
sanjay
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 100624
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Wagon
PSM

How much for the super-street (SS25) shortblock and the PRO-Street (PS25) shortblock shipped to 94122?

Thanks.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #22
lunatic meth
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 106448
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
02 WRX Stg. II
Midnight Black Pearl

can i get a price on the TMIC?? Thanks
Old 07-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #23
AMR
Former Vendor

Default July Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
How much for the super-street (SS25) shortblock and the PRO-Street (PS25) shortblock shipped to 94122?

Thanks.
ALL PM's ANSWERED!!!!

-Rob

[/I][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/I]
Old 09-25-2008, 03:26 AM   #24
CGMsti07
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 162437
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2007 STI
Gray

how much for the AMR BMI Cold Air System. in wrinkle red for a 07 sti shipped to 98208?
Closed Thread