Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (159)

Member#: 93646
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Default Engine/Power/Exhaust parts in stock at TiC

Cobb Accessport V2 in stock.

AP-SUB-002 - 04-07 2.5 Turbo in stock. $695 shipped for free in the US.
Click here to get it.

AP-SUB-003 - 2008 WRX and STi in stock. $695 shipped for free in the US.
To get one click here.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

P&L 44mm EWG kit

P&L's EWG setup starts off life as a high quality TurboXS up-pipe that has been setup and modified to run a high quality Tial 44MM v-band wastegate. The TurboXS down-pipe (arguably the most difficult to fit an EWG on) was used to finalize the production jig so there would be no fitment issues at all.

We listened to our customers who wanted a high quality unit compatible with the TurboXS downpipe (one of the more widely used units here in the midwest). We selected the TurboXS up-pipe as well due to its extreme high quality, quality control, and availability. Why re-invent the wheel if it's not necessary?

Included:

* Tial 44MM wastegate
* Modified TurboXS up-pipe
* 1 BAR spring
* V-band clamps
* Dump tube

$749 shipped for free in the US.

To get yours click here.

Pics (TXS bellmouth downpipe not included):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

P&L HighFLO intake

In an industry first the P&L HighFLO intake provides baseline calibration tuning data to help your tuner quickly, and most accurately set up your car. This is not to be taken lightly as it required many many hours of work to develop. It's details such as this which demonstrate how well thought out, and detail oriented the products from P&L are. Remember, this is not something you get from anyone else, and there's a reason. The other manufacturers did not take the time or bother with the expense to do this. Bottom line, they just don't know, and can't provide a starting point to get the best tune possible.

Additionally this elegant, 3" brushed aluminum intake is fully TIG welded to ensure the proper seal that is lacking from so many other intake designs.

Utilizing a full 3" cross section, the intake is designed to offer MAF resolution up to 450HP on a Subaru non drive-by wire ECU (limited to 4.74 MAF volts), and up to 500HP on a Subaru drive-by wire ECU which goes up to a full 5 MAF volts.

The intake design is actually swept back placing the filter in what we've found to be the "coolest" spot under the hood. Several other intakes were tested and this placement actually measured about 30F cooler under tuning conditions compared to a comparable high horsepower "Big MAF" sized intake.

Finally, the short design is setup to use a small profile coupler to attach to a factory inlet hose, or slide directly into most aftermarket silicone hoses (I.E. Samco), allowing us to utilize a HUGE K&N air filter to make sure there are zero questions about pressure drop and airflow to even the largest of standard location turbo chargers.

Current front mount testing shows zero compatibility issues with the following units:

TurboXS 1st generation and 2nd generation FMIC

Price is 230 shipped for free in the US, and you can get yours by clicking here.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #4
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Grimmspeed UnCoated Up Pipe

We here at TiC see a lot of parts. A LOT of parts. In fact, we've become kind of jaded in the type of stuff we see since there's a baseline of quality and performance in a part that's needed before we carry it. Every once in a while, not too often, but every so often we run across a part that so far exceeds what we expect out of a quality part that we just sit back and say "WHOA!"

The Grimmspeed up-pipe is one of the those parts. I have confess, I'm having a hard time writing this description because I just can't express in words how blown away I am with this part. Seriously, this blows away ANY other up-pipe we have seen. Period. Bar none. End of story.

Let me break down what we want in an ideal up-pipe and then fill you in on the details.

* A part that fits like it was meant to go there from the factory.
* Thick flanges - thick ones stay flatter longer
* A flex section - we have found that this is actually rather important
* The flex section down low on the pipe - this allows flow to smooth out a bit before entering the turbo. A flex section at the top is just dumb
* Smooth bends spread out over as long a distance as possible
* Consistent inside diameter to smooth flow
* A nice transition from flange to tube

Now, here's what's on the Grimmspeed unit

* Beautiful fit
* Nice flat flanges that are over 11mm thick (stock pipe has 10mm thick)
* A beautiful flex section that has a nice big ID to it doesn't constrict the tube size. Oh, and it's down really low.
* Bends that are so smooth and take up almost the entire upper section of the pipe
* Beautiful transition into the bends due to using a mandrel to shape the tube
* Transition from flange to tube. THIS part of the Grimmspeed pipe is... well, is just overwhelmingly awe inspiring. Here's what they did - they counterbored into the flange for the tube. That means no step from flange to tube. Incredible.

Oh, and there's one more thing. The welds. Artwork. I'm gonna hire their welder to just run some beads in random patterns on a plate of stainless steel so I can hang it on my wall as art. I'm serious. I'll send you pics once I have it made. These welds are in-flippin-credible.

*Grimmspeed up-pipe comes with 5 nice new studs to use with your, superior to everyone else, up-pipe.

Price is $180 shipped for free in the US, and you can get yours by clicking here.

Last edited by Turn in Concepts; 07-28-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Grimmspeed Coated Up Pipe

We here at TiC see a lot of parts. A LOT of parts. In fact, we've become kind of jaded in the type of stuff we see since there's a baseline of quality and performance in a part that's needed before we carry it. Every once in a while, not too often, but every so often we run across a part that so far exceeds what we expect out of a quality part that we just sit back and say "WHOA!"

The Grimmspeed up-pipe is one of the those parts. I have confess, I'm having a hard time writing this description because I just can't express in words how blown away I am with this part. Seriously, this blows away ANY other up-pipe we have seen. Period. Bar none. End of story.

Let me break down what we want in an ideal up-pipe and then fill you in on the details.

* A part that fits like it was meant to go there from the factory.
* Thick flanges - thick ones stay flatter longer
* A flex section - we have found that this is actually rather important
* The flex section down low on the pipe - this allows flow to smooth out a bit before entering the turbo. A flex section at the top is just dumb
* Smooth bends spread out over as long a distance as possible
* Consistent inside diameter to smooth flow
* A nice transition from flange to tube

Now, here's what's on the Grimmspeed unit

* Beautiful fit
* Nice flat flanges that are over 11mm thick (stock pipe has 10mm thick)
* A beautiful flex section that has a nice big ID to it doesn't constrict the tube size. Oh, and it's down really low.
* Bends that are so smooth and take up almost the entire upper section of the pipe
* Beautiful transition into the bends due to using a mandrel to shape the tube
* Transition from flange to tube. THIS part of the Grimmspeed pipe is... well, is just overwhelmingly awe inspiring. Here's what they did - they counterbored into the flange for the tube. That means no step from flange to tube. Incredible.
* Please note this one is also ceramic coated.

Oh, and there's one more thing. The welds. Artwork. I'm gonna hire their welder to just run some beads in random patterns on a plate of stainless steel so I can hang it on my wall as art. I'm serious. I'll send you pics once I have it made. These welds are in-flippin-credible.

*Grimmspeed up-pipe comes with 5 nice new studs to use with your, superior to everyone else, up-pipe.

Price is $200 shipped for free in the US, and you can get yours by clicking here.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #6
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Grimmspeed 06-07 WRX crosspipe

Whats one of the most overlooked anti-flowing subaru pieces you ask??...the stock exhaust manifold crossover. 50% of your exhaust gasses are passing through this tiny tiny pipe and that is not good. Well here comes the solution for this problem.

Welcome to our Version 2 Subaru Exhaust Manifold HiFlow Crossover. As many of you may or may not know, we came out with our 1st Gen crossover the end of last summer and had sold out of them instantly every time we got a new batch in.

Well we've decided to step it up a notch with our first revision of the crossover. Meet HiFlow Crossover v2. Immaculate welds, smooth as butter 2" stainless steel, thick 12mm stainless flanges. you cant beat this piece.

Customers have seen up to 15 HP INCREASE when combined with our PnP Subaru Exhaust Manifold. This unit is built from 2" 304 Stainless Steel throughout, maximizing exhaust flow from cylinders 1 and 4 to the manifold collector for faster turbo response. This unit has a flex in the center to allow for easier installation, and flex due to expansion and contraction due to heat. Those other pipes without a flex section - yeah, good luck with those welds.

Applications:
06-07 Subaru WRX
04+ Forester XT

Price is 190 shipped for free in the US, and you can get yours by clicking here.

Old 07-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
ppericfe
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 117973
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 GT52 sti
FJ cruiser vodoo blue

i have a gtspecheader do u have any up with ewg will my setup
Old 07-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppericfe View Post
i have a gtspecheader do u have any up with ewg will my setup
IIRC that's a 3 bolt design. I am afraid I do not, BUT I seem to remember P&L mentioning something about having a solution. I'll find out.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #9
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Grimmspeed 02-05 crosspipe

Whats one of the most overlooked anti-flowing subaru pieces you ask??...the stock exhaust manifold crossover. 50% of your exhaust gasses are passing through this tiny tiny pipe and that is not good. Well here comes the solution for this problem.

Welcome to our Version 2 Subaru Exhaust Manifold HiFlow Crossover. As many of you may or may not know, we came out with our 1st Gen crossover the end of last summer and had sold out of them instantly every time we got a new batch in.

Well we've decided to step it up a notch with our first revision of the crossover. Meet HiFlow Crossover v2. Immaculate welds, smooth as butter 2" stainless steel, thick 12mm stainless flanges. you cant beat this piece.

Customers have seen up to 15 HP INCREASE when combined with our PnP Subaru Exhaust Manifold. This unit is built from 2" 304 Stainless Steel throughout, maximizing exhaust flow from cylinders 1 and 4 to the manifold collector for faster turbo response. This unit has a flex in the center to allow for easier installation, and flex due to expansion and contraction due to heat. Those other pipes without a flex section - yeah, good luck with those welds.

Applications:
02-05 WRX
04-07 STi
04-07 LGT
04-07 Baja T
91-94 Legacy Turbo
04-07 Baja Turbo

Price is $190 shipped for free in the US. You can get yours by clicking here.