Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday October 2, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Bay Area Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
H.K. Phooey
NASIOC T-Shirt Crew

Member#: 35509
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 SuperChargedJag
Pewter

Default PRoN 7 wants your videos

Thanks again to everyone that sent footage. We are after it again for PRoN 7. As you can see when you watch PRoN 6, we will take just about anything sent and work it in. Please PM me with footage ideas. We will take almost any media type/format and work it in.

To submit ideas to PRoN 7 is easy but you have to work a bit, you will need to burn a disk and MAIL it to me in the highest resolution you can. PM for my address when you have the disk ready to go. Let's get some ideas, even a funny bit, someone crop dusting inside someones car, whatever, send us ideas. Make your own commercial, whatever, just send it in and represent your region.
Thanks again

HKP

GO watch PRoN 6 go here and vote for a regional video clip.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
H.K. Phooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
H.K. Phooey
NASIOC T-Shirt Crew

Member#: 35509
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 SuperChargedJag
Pewter

Hey, you have something we want, give it up. We need ideas.

Anything is appreciated, show us what you do up there that we don't have down here. Something we don't see everyday. Maybe a drive to some historic spots.
I would love to see subies running NYC streets at night, running the mountains of Colorado, the dunes of California, Vegas strip, logging trails, the Bridge, I would love to see some fly bys on the bridge.

30 seconds to 5 minutes. Help us appreciate your region.
H.K. Phooey is offline   Reply With Quote