|08-07-2008, 04:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2005
I wanted to get a new Title to reflect items for sale so I made a new thread. I've had a shift in priorities (all in the name of love) and have the following items for sale.
1. 2006 SGM (Steel Grey Metalic) STI - asking 36,000.00 CDN
I hate to get rid of this car as it is running really well right now. Has approx. 65,000Kms and has had all it's maintenance done at Don Docksteader every 6,000Kms as per their schedule. The car has been running Castrol Synth oil since 20,000Kms. I won't lie I've taken this car to 2 track days and 'used' the car, but I have never beat (no hard launches, doughnuts etc..) on the car and have taken really good care of it. Pics coming soon.
Comes with the usual standard options plus the following items already installed:
Installed and tuned by Rocket Rally
- Defi Gauges - Boost, Exhaust Temp, Oil Pressure
- APS 3' Turbo Back Exhaust
- 740cc Nismo injectors
- 1 step colder spark plugs
- Kartboy short shifter
- TiC shifter and various other types of bushings
- GroupN STI Tranny Mount
- Whiteline Steering Rack Bushing
- Tunned at Rocket Rally and making approx. 260hp & 280lbs/ft Torque
Installed by Jason at Dales Alignment
- Ferodo 2500 brake pads front & rear
- DB4000 slotted rotors
- Goodridge steel braided brakelines
- Whiteline Comfort Anti-Lift Kit
- Whiteline Front & Back sway bar with Kartboy endlinks
- RaceComp Nonlowering front camber plates
- Ohlins Fixed Perch Struts w/ RaceComp regular guy black springs
- Whiteline Front Strut Bar
- Cusco Lower Arm Bar Type II
Misc items installed
- 3m clearbra - Installed by DAS (Downtown Auto Spa)... The 3m clear bra covers the entire hood
(minus hoodscoop), front bumper, both passenger and driver side fenders.
- Authentic S204 Rear Strut Bar (the one with a dampner on it)
- Replica STI front lip spoiler
I also have other items to sell separately or if you would like we can work out a package...
All items listed below are brand new & never installed. Boxes were opened for inspection. Going to open this up to the neighbours in WA soon. Get these items while they're still in Canada and save on shipping, duty, taxes and more!!
2. Happi Motoring Front Fender Braces - asking 100.00 CDN
3. Process West TMIC - asking 650.00 CDN
Great TMIC for WRX, but not many reviews for the STI. Does not come with splitter. Link for more info.
4. MadDad Velocity V2 Header & Uppipe (Dual Layer Ceramic Coated) - asking 650.00 CDN
It's a nice looking header. Still wrapped in bubble wrap. Ceramic Coated black. MadDad is selling it for 599 + 199 (Dual Layer Ceramic Coating) = 798 USD before shipping duties & taxes.
5. Aquamist HSF-5 Meth/Water Injection Kit - Sold
If you're interested send me a PM or you can email kelvyee at hotmail.com. At the moment only interested in selling to people in the local area.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by Bleevin; 08-08-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: edited for formating
|08-07-2008, 06:40 PM||#2|
I'm sorry for apologizing
Member Sales Rating: (46)
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, BCVehicle:
Free bump for a nice guy who takes great care of his car! I rode along with him for a few laps at a track day and he barely "used" this car
|08-29-2011, 02:44 PM||#7|
Member Sales Rating: (111)
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Coquitlam, BC, CanadaVehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5 RS
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: WA - 2006 SGM STI Trunk w/ Wing. Perfect condition.||TFW||NWIC Private Classifieds||3||04-22-2013 03:54 PM|
|FS: GA 2006 SGM STi||80806STi||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||27||11-30-2009 03:19 PM|
|FS: (MD) 2006 SGM STI, 27750 miles||GQ||MAIC Private Classifieds||19||10-11-2008 07:42 PM|
|FS: (MD) 2006 SGM STI, 27500 miles||GQ||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||16||10-11-2008 06:35 PM|
|FS: 2006 Wingless STI, $26,600 MD, VA, PA||varmint007||Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds||76||01-11-2008 06:32 PM|