Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday March 2, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 161913
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hampton, Va
2006 WRX TR
Steel Gray Metallic

Question i need to know what this peice is called and where to buy besides the dealership

i have a 06 wrx and i have a bumper on the way that fits up to an sti. so in order to make look right i need to install these on my car. any help is appreciated
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
knighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 86019
Join Date: Apr 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
2002 WRX Stg 1
World Rally Blue


rear fender flare perhaps? and IDK where to buy one. search for wrecked 06 STIs in your area, and see if anyone is doing a part-out
MUscooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #3
Scooby Guru
Member#: 94615
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wilmington, DE
|'06 STi 341/356|


AlxSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 141834
Join Date: Feb 2007
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: SoCal

rear fender flare. u can pick it up at the dealership for around 47 bucks painted.

i just ordered one because a retarded deer T-boned the side of my car
Chris85xlt is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need to know what this is and I'm lost. KyleRGAJ Interior & Exterior Modification 10 02-20-2010 11:31 AM
'02 Bugeye Anyone Know What This Part is Called? ccook Interior & Exterior Modification 5 04-15-2008 08:14 PM
need to know what this fuse is matt6669 Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) 58 06-30-2005 01:10 AM
('93-'01) Help! I need to know what this green thing is! jay25RS Impreza Forum 5 07-29-2001 11:41 PM
Dynamat- What is it and where to buy it? JP Money Car Audio, Video & Security 10 05-26-2000 11:45 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.