Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
pechango
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 180069
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
06 Acura
White

Default FS: (Socal) Whiteline 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar (05-07 STI) *SOLD*

This is the Whiteline 24-26mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar for the 05-07 STI (BSR37XXZ). Installed in January 2007 and has approximately 12k miles on it. Selling only because I may sell my car. Selling bar for $160 picked up. Shipping and paypal fees to be paid by buyer.

Bar shows signs of wear, mainly cosmetic, but none of it will affect the performance of the bar. I installed a set of rubber tubing on both sides to help prevent bar walk and it can easily be removed with a screwdriver. Please see pics below.

I will only ship via FedEx because I get a great price through my work's account and because as a seller, I prefer to have and provide a tracking number. Bar will be shipped in original box.

I am also selling a set of Kartboy Solid Rear Endlinks that were installed with this bar. Save shipping costs by purchasing them together!

Please, no lowball offers as I will not respond to PM's with them.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by pechango; 08-24-2008 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Included link to Endlinks thread
pechango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
pechango
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
06 Acura
White

bumps!
Old 08-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #3
pechango
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
06 Acura
White

Reasonable offers accepted!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
pechango
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
06 Acura
White

Meeting potential local buyer on Sunday. Will update if bar is still available.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #5
pechango
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
06 Acura
White

*sold*