Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Drivetrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (65)

Member#: 23216
Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Default Complete Clutch Install Kits-Clutch/Flywheel/Fluid/Clutch Line $645

Bad news guys. Exedy just announced a price increse
Never fear! Gruppe-S just decided to give away a few free items with your clutch kits.

Choose Your Clutch

Exedy Combos
Exedy Stage 1 (98-04 Impreza)
4 Quarts Redline 75-90NS Fluid
Gruppe-S Steel Braided Clutch Line
$645 Shipped
Pm For Price with a ACT Streetlite Flywheel

Exedy Stage 1 (02-05 WRX)
$699 Shipped
Add a Gruppe-S Flywheel For Only $1 More

Exedy Stage 1 (06-07 WRX)
$699 Shipped

Exedy Stage 1 (04-07 STi)
$699 Shipped

Exedy Stage 2 (02-05 WRX)
$789 Shipped

Exedy Stage 2 (06-07 WRX)
$789 Shipped

Exedy Stage 2 (04-07 STi)
$749 Shipped

ACT Combos
ACT Street Clutch/ ACT Flywheel (98-04 Impreza)
$705 Shipped

ACT Street Clutch/ Gruppe-S Flywheel (02-05 WRX)
$645 Shipped

ACT Street Clutch/ Gruppe-S Flywheel (06-07 WRX)
$745 Shipped

ACT Street Clutch/ Gruppe-S Flywheel (04-07 STi)
$775 Shipped

Pushing extreme power? Step up to our multi plate combos. Guaranteed the best price anywhere. We will beat anyones price.

Exedy Twin Plate
Too Low To Advertise Pm For Price

Exedy Triple Plate

Cusco Twin Plate (04-07 STi)
$1599 Shipped

Carbonetic Carbon Twin Plate

Carbonetic Carbon Triple Plate

JDM Subaru STi RA 5sp Gear Set
Special Order From Japan

Do you need to hold more power put cannot afford the STI 6-speed transmission? Don't want the inconveniences of a dog-box or the price? Looking for a more track friendly gear ratio? Then our STI RA gear-set is the perfect solution for you!
The STI RA V6 gears are a found in the rally-bred Version 6 Impreza STI RA and is designed to be a much beefier swap for your WRX 5-speed transmission. The cryo-treated and thicker gear teeth make for stronger gears and shaft. These makes for a perfect solution for customers looking for gear-sets that will hold more power. For further strengthening, the mainshaft, 1st gear, and 2nd gear are WPC treated.
We recommend these gear-sets for customers looking for gear-sets to hold 275-350 awhp. For higher power levels we would recommend either a STI 6-speed tranny or a synchro-less dog-box.
All gearset kits include STI RA Gears 1-5, main shaft, properly matched speed-o gear, and shifter fork. Please see our bearing and synchro sections for a complete rebuild kit. Rebuild time is generally 5-6 hours of bench time (not including removal & installation) and if your transmission is damaged will usually require new bearings and synchros.
Gear Ratios:
First Gear 3.083
Second Gear 2.062
Third Gear 1.545
Fourth Gear 1.151
Fifth Gear 0.825
$1499 Shipped
***Special Order From Japan***

JDM STi 5th and 6th Gear Close Ratio Conversion Kit

The USDM 6-speed transmission was compromised by stringent US regulations for cruising fuel efficiency. Sacrificed was the close ratio gearing of the JDM 5th and 6th gears. This kit includes a shorter 5th and 6th gears to convert your taller USDM 6-Speed Transmission to a true close ratio JDM STi spec gear box. Professional installation is recommended.

Ratios

5th Gear - 1.062 (0.971 stock)

6th Gear - 0.842 (0.756 stock)
$375 Shipped

Cusco 6 Speed Dog-Box Kit

The Cusco Dog-Box Kit converts the original synchronize-type 6MT to a Dog type 5MT. By using the genuine main body, the price is about half of the competitor's. It makes for a nice shift feeling without popping out. There are plenty of maintenance parts are available also. Reasonable Dog box by effective structure gives you a nice feeling and better results!

$6199 Shipped

Kartboy Short Shifter

The World Famous Kartboy Short Throw shifter replaces the stock shift lever in 1997-2008 model year Subaru Impreza vehicles. Overall shift throw is decreased by 40%, providing a noticable difference and a solid feel.

Constructed of CNC'd and TIG welded 4130 Cr-Mo steel. Installs with simple mechanic's tools in under 30 minutes. Made in USA.

Kartboy Short Shifter Combos

02-07 WRX w/ Standard Shifter

$125 Shipped Free Gruppe-S Shifter Bushings/Free Kartboy Rear Shifter Bushing

05-07 WRX w/ Factory Short Shifter

$125 Shipped Free Gruppe-S Shifter Bushings/Free Kartboy Rear Shifter Bushing

04-07 STI

$175 Shipped Free Gruppe-S Shifter Bushings/Free Kartboy Rear Shifter Bushing

Kartboy Bushings

Rear Shifter Bushing

$35 Shipped

Rear Differential/ X-Member Bushings
$30 Shipped
Transmission Crossmember Bushings
$30 Shipped

Perrin

PERRIN knows itís important to keep your rear end cool! So keep it cool with the PERRIN PerformanceTM Differential Cover. Made from high strength, heat-treated cast aluminum, our cover incorporates cooling fins to reduce oil temps, thus extending the life of your expensive differential. Additionally, the oil capacity is increased more than 30% over stock. All combined in a great looking design to positively accentuate your rear end!

$265 Shipped

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Gruppe-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

[COLOR=black][B]Please Note:[/B]
[I]- All Competitors Prices Beat
- All Items Are Shipped Via FEDEX
- All Orders Are Repackaged To Help Prevent Any Damage Which May Occur During Transit
- Any Order Cancellation Will Result In A 25% Processing Fee
- Local Pick-Ups Available[/I][/COLOR][I]
- [B][COLOR=Red]No Cancellation on JDM Or Special Orders. No Exceptions![/COLOR][/B][/I]

Last edited by Gruppe-S; 09-03-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

- All Orders Are Repackaged To Help Prevent Any Damage Which May Occur During Transit
- [B][COLOR=Red]No Cancellation on JDM Or Special Orders. No Exceptions![/COLOR][/B][/I]
Old 08-26-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #4
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #5
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #6
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 09-02-2008, 06:12 PM   #7
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 09-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #8
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 09-03-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Closing Thread Guys
Click Here for Updated Specials
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...7#post23567087

Gruppe-S

|

Closed Thread