Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday July 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
Jeenyus
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 152911
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 wrx
I date men

Default Brand NEW Stoptech F+R Stainless steel brake lines, NiB Motul Brake fluid, Oem UPPIPE

This is from the Stage 2 stoptech brake kit for 03-05 wrx.

I bought the kit brand new for around $600 with rotors and pads as well. I put those on the car, but never got around to switching out the lines or fluid.

Now I am in need of some cash... So i'm looking to save someone a few dollars and hopefully sell these by Friday. Otherwise I will most likely just keep them.

Stainless Steel lines - SOLD

2 bottles of Motul dot 5.1 brake fluid $17.50 SHIPPED

Oem uppipe w/ gasket (about 30k miles) - SOLD

Pics available on request... Although they are Brand New.

*I ship same day I receive payment... Via ups ground- unless otherwise specified*
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Jeenyus; 09-16-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Jeenyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
Jeenyus
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 152911
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
04 wrx
I date men

pending sale on LINES AND FLUID.

Uppipe... still for sale.