Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
shinjyo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 25808
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza RS
STI---->Prodrive

Default 2003 Subaru Impreza RS/WRX sedan stock strut

Selling:
Set of my 2003 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS sedan stock struts
(Sold as picture shown, stock Subaru USA strut made of KYB in Japan)
Struts only

Condition (to be honest):
Used 30000 miles
No leak, looks good and normal when I took them off.

Price:
Please make offer and PM me (i don't think they worth that much).

Will fit(as i know):
02-03 2.5RS, WRX

Shipping:
Prefer local, I can deliver them to your door if you are in socal.(I commute from LA to SD every other week)
Or, I can ship if you teach me how to ship them, but you'll pay for the shipping.

Pictures:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
shinjyo is offline   Reply With Quote