Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday September 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 09-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
fweasel
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 99466
Vehicle:
06 Legacy 2.5GT5MT
Silver

Default Kosei K1-TS 17x8 wheels w/ Nitto NT-01 R-compound tires

SOLD!
One set of Kosei K1-TS wheels with Nitto NT-01 R-compound race tires (225/45-17).

Wheels are 17x8, offset is +45, 5x100 bolt pattern, light gray metallic painted. Here's a link to them on the Tire Rack website. The weigh just under 15lbs a piece.

Come with center caps (never used) and alloy 73-56mm hub centric rings (used one event). I bought these wheels and tires from the original owner who ran them on a WRX wagon for a single weekend event. When I bought them, the wheels were in perfect condition. One wheel fell over in the garage this summer during a swap and hit two stones on the concrete. As a result, there are two scratches on one of the wheels that are only seen up close. There is no curb rash on any of them. I put them on the night before the track event, and removed them later the same day of the event. They spent more time in the corner of the garage than actually on a car.

The tires have plenty of tread left and are good for at least 3-4 more hard track days. I ran them at three events this summer and rotated them front to back, left to right after each event for even wear. I was very vigilant about tire pressure to keep wear to a minimum as well. Wheel and tire combo are light, responsive and great as a track wheel / track tire. No rubbing with these tires, even on my lowered legacy. Plenty of grip and very predictable.

Asking $650 picked up. Will ship at buyers expense if I cannot find a local buyer.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by fweasel; 09-24-2008 at 05:30 PM.
fweasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
fweasel
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
06 Legacy 2.5GT5MT
Silver

bump...
Old 09-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
fweasel
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
06 Legacy 2.5GT5MT
Silver

SOLD!

Last edited by fweasel; 09-24-2008 at 05:30 PM.