Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-09-2002, 02:27 PM   #26
nunemaker7
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 21369
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
Blue

Default Re: I agree Delray is good

Quote:
Originally posted by mo168
Lehman Sales is HORRIBLE, left my info there and keep calling me still every once a while and ask DO I STILL INTERESTED IN WRX and I told them I bought one already..

They give horrible prices and $1000 over MSRP..

Delray is awesome.. got my car there.. no problem...

$150 over invoice... cos that one I got is Red...
Mo,

Have you gone back there for service? I'm wondering how they are and whether they deal on options...
J
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
nunemaker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:36 PM   #27
mo168
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16732
Vehicle:
1996 Geo Metro

Lightbulb Service

I got a letter from delary subaru saying I am getting my first 3600 miles oil change free since I bought the car from them.. I plan to go there either this saturday or the next one..
if you want we can meet up for saturdary service..

BTW, what service you need to be done? or you just planning?
mo168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:39 PM   #28
nunemaker7
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
Blue

That's funny, I think you may have been there when I was buying mine...I bought a blue one July 13th...I just got the same letter, I wanted to get an oil change even though I only have about 1300 miles on it...plus I want to see about upgrading the speakers and a subwoofer...
j
Old 08-09-2002, 04:10 PM   #29
mo168
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16732
Vehicle:
1996 Geo Metro

Default Hmmm

I got mine back May and at that time I saw 4 Blue and One Silver WRX...

IF you want to buy speaker and Sub...etc.. order from www.subaruparts.com

they sell cheap stuff and ship right away,.. I got plastic mat and leather shifter and touch up paint from them..

Let me know next time you go for oil change...

btw where is LAKE PARK in florida?
mo168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 04:15 PM   #30
nunemaker7
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
Blue

Lake Park is between Riviera Beach and North Palm Beach east of the c-17 and west of the intercoastal...
Old 08-11-2002, 08:52 PM   #31
Matt
Allergic to turbos
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 181
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
Two Subarus and
a truck

Actually, Lehman has a great service department. I've dealt with them several times and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Steer clear of Eddie Accardi, they're service department it a joke. I've only got some light mods on my RS including some suspension stuff and a Stromung exhaust and they wouldn't perform a recall for the ECM on my RS. They told me that I tampered with the ECM!? This is the second time I've had a problem with them. Last time was with my old Impreza L when they botched up my 60k service.

I do hear that Delray is pretty good for service though. I think the Subaru tech's name is Tim and from what I hear, he's pretty fair and does good work. Its just an hour or so away so I've never used them.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:57 AM   #32
sportsguy83
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 316140
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
GBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.W.I. View Post
I live in the Miami area and the closest dealer to me is William Lehman. How are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Lehman, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJ1888 View Post
I recently went into Lehman to buy a WRX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo168 View Post
Lehman Sales is HORRIBLE,
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunemaker7 View Post
Mo,
Have you gone back there for service? I'm wondering how they are and whether they deal on options...
J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Actually, Lehman has a great service department.
Hello from a fellow BRZ owner. My BRZ came with free service up to 25K miles. That includes 4 free oil changes, tire rotations, 15k service, etc.. etc.. I need a good review/recommendation on which dealer should I go to? I live south, the closest dealer is Bird Road Subaru. I would honestly rather do all oil changes etc. myself, but since I got this free why not?? I want honest reviews as to which dealer would be the best to take the car to? The choices are: Bird Road, Pembrooke Pines, William Lehman and Pompano Beach.

OH, I also have condensation on one of the DRL's, so want to have that warranty work taken care off too.

Thanks.
sportsguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #33
Mr645
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 320769
Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 door
Blue

I got my WRX from Coconut Creek Subaru. I really can't say I have a single complaint. Parts, sales, finance, all have been quite good
Mr645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #34
sportsguy83
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 316140
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
GBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr645 View Post
I got my WRX from Coconut Creek Subaru. I really can't say I have a single complaint. Parts, sales, finance, all have been quite good
Any feedback on the service department?
sportsguy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #35
SubCraig
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 287993
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX Ltd
SS St. 2 Phatbotti tuned

I got my WRX from Schumacher in Palm beach. From time I purchased the car to a span of three weeks, I made two trips back to the dealership. Why? Because the finance manager kept finding better rates for me at different banks. It tells me two things...they are honest and they see customer service as a priority. Stay away from Bird. I've heard nothing but bad things about them.
SubCraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:00 AM   #36
Mr645
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 door
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy83 View Post
Any feedback on the service department?
I have not had any need to do any service to the car, but I did speak to the service manager about how "Friendly" they are to tuned cars. The reply was "We'll be as friendly as we can, but if a car comes in with a powertrain problem and is modified, it could be an issue"
Old 07-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #37
ParkedWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 286101
Vehicle:
'11 WRX '09 FXT
'06 CBR1000RR '10 s1000rr

Bought the car and have done all dealer service at pembroke Pines. I deal with joe the service manager good guy and their not too strict about mods. Only time I ever took it to another dealer was to Lehman and had a ****ty experience with their service dept an incompetent tech and also a service advisor. Also idk how bird road Subaru is anymore but when I got my car I was gonna buy a white 2011 sedan they have and the wouldn't let me test drive the car, wouldn't work at all on the financing and their sales man was horrible and disrespectful as well as their gm. This was about a year ago though.
ParkedWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #38
Mr645
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 door
Blue

Still have not had any service, but I did use the parts dept a couple of times. The single parts guy has been helpful and friendly. I ordered a few SPT items and they came in when promised and about 10% higher then internet pricing, which I think is fair for a dealer.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #39
Trunx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 341122
Vehicle:
2013 wrx
dgm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkedWRX View Post
Bought the car and have done all dealer service at pembroke Pines. I deal with joe the service manager good guy and their not too strict about mods. Only time I ever took it to another dealer was to Lehman and had a ****ty experience with their service dept an incompetent tech and also a service advisor. Also idk how bird road Subaru is anymore but when I got my car I was gonna buy a white 2011 sedan they have and the wouldn't let me test drive the car, wouldn't work at all on the financing and their sales man was horrible and disrespectful as well as their gm. This was about a year ago though.
Just actually got a car at bird road Subaru and they are ok up until after you purchase the car. Afterwards they don't really care much about anything. I'm having trouble with my tag being registered and etc and the guys there keep pushing me to another guy for help and they ate simply rude. The guy I'm currently dealing with, manny Aguilar is probably one of the worst. Even hung up in me at one point. Bird road Subaru no more. I know this is an old thread but I am so upset with their service I just had to post
Trunx is offline   Reply With Quote