Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday July 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
AMR
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 171509
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Cool 2006 Subaru STi - *NEW* AMR Font Mount Intercooler (FMIC), AMR BMI, Much More!!!!!

*First excuse the typo on the title of the thread


Numbers
Dyno: Dyno Dynamics
Tuner: AutoMaster AMR
Wheel HP: 306whp (stock 200-210whp)
Wheel TQ: 340wtq (stock 200-210wtq)


Car Info
Year: 2006
Engine Management: COBB APv2 - AMR PROTuned
Turbo: STOCK
Intercooler: AMR Race Front Mount Intercooler w/ Optional: TiAL 50mm BOV
Injectors: PE 850cc Injectors
Intake/Inlet: AMR BMI Cold Air System
Headers: AMR Headers w/ AMR Up-Pipe
Downpipe: Aftermarket Turbo Back Exhaust System (Catless)
Other Power Mods:
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- Aftermarket Manual Boost Controller


Dyno Sheet:



Boost Chart:




DYNO VIDEO: Uploading...


Notes:
One thing that NEEDS attention on this vehicle would be the aftermarket manual boost controller. The boost controller is not functioning correctly. I do not know the brand but it does not hold boost well at all. As you can see from the severe drop off, the vehicle still has another 10-15whp in it. Customer will be coming back and switching it out for our AMR Electronic Boost Control Solenoid.


Tuning:
AFR: 11.0
Boost: 20psi @ 3300rpm - SEVERE TAPER to 12psi
TIMING: Conservative


Intercooler:

This vehicle is equipped with our *NEW* AMR RACE Front Mount Intercooler and suitted with our AMR BMI Cold Air System.




-Rob
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by AMR; 10-11-2008 at 02:01 PM.
AMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
Tenacious Bee
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 96452
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pennsylvania
Vehicle:
So, what to play
with next ?

Default

Wow. hahahaha. Reading pwns me LOL !. Good stuff.
Tenacious Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
subaruNV
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 154549
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle:
2006 DOM 3 Powered
WHITE/ EQ Tuned 350Whp

Default

nice set up me like a lot
subaruNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #4
downsti
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63179
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: THANKs CrucialRacing, EQTuning
Vehicle:
2006 Stock Turbo STi
11.7@113mph-115.6mph VF39

Default

sorry

something dont make sense here]

i dont mean to come out here and call you guys out on this, but i feel i should since this is a lil bit too crazy.

i normally dont care about dyno numbers this one is really wierd to me

200 - 210whp baseline and you gain 100whp or more with

" conservative timing "
" broken boost control peaking at 20psi taper to 12 "

with only 20psi im assuming your on pump gas 93?

i have one of the most powerful vf39 car out there and the 3rd fastest has similar numbers as i do.

so lets compare our dyno numbers from baseline to gain.

my numbers are baseline 210 - 220whp

with 20 psi i only was able to gain 60-70whp from baseline.

with 25psi i was only able gained 120 - 125whp from baseline.

based on the dyno numbers shown of this car at 20psi and the performance parts and other tuning infos

this car has gained 100 - 105whp with just 20psi tapering down to 12psi with " conservative timing " and a "broken" boost controller

and you even go as far stating that 10 - 15whp more if the boost controller was functioning right.

thats like 115 - 120whp gain from 200 - 210whp baseline on stock turbo with only 20psi if the boost controller worked right

i mean come on now..

thats also like saying this car at 20psi is as powerful as top 5 stock turboed STi and those top 5 are atleast 24 psi and alteast on stright 100 octane with much much aggressive timing

my car and 3rd fastest only gained 120 - 125whp at best with basicly with tune far from conservative.

and all our parts were properly functioning at best and we were boosting @ 25psi - tapering to 17 - 18psi to redline


think about it.

if this car ever to get tune on c16 @ 25psi with everything functioning right, and on " aggressive timing "

based on the info up top

id prolly gain another 80 - 100whp thats gonna be over 390 - 400whp on a dyno that baseline 200 - 210whp

based on the dyno baseline and its gain this car and my dyno baseline and my gain,

baseline to gain this car should be able to trap 114 - 115mph with just 20psi

and again imagine it on 25psi this car will end up trapping 119 - 121mph

i mean thats just crazy...

plz explain more of this set up

something is fishy here

Last edited by downsti; 10-12-2008 at 07:46 AM.
downsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:29 AM   #5
no way man
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 190163
Join Date: Sep 2008
Vehicle:
> - Giggity Goo
'93 Typhoon

Default

Jealous? Have you backed up your incredible high 11 sec. time yet? How long has it been since that remarkable time? That is fishy..........and both you guys have great fast awesome Suburus.
no way man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #6
downsti
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63179
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: THANKs CrucialRacing, EQTuning
Vehicle:
2006 Stock Turbo STi
11.7@113mph-115.6mph VF39

Default

how im i jealous?

track numbers > dyno numbers

since we talking about power then, i trap 115.6 mph

im just trying to make sense here.

and why dont you ask ctr to also back up his 11 second time.. and other that dipped into 10s once and ran 11s all day?

this looks to be another false advertisement of parts using dyno numbers


and who the hell are you? didnt you get banned b4?

Last edited by downsti; 10-12-2008 at 05:14 PM.
downsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
bgod
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 100274
Join Date: Nov 2005
Default

I think these numbers are normal for AMR. I know they have a few cars into the 10's but all their posts lately seem to have huge, huge gains.

I mean, cars with stock location upgraded turbos gaining 200whp. Their baseline claims are extremely low.

Most tuners are gaining 40-60whp on STI's while these guys are gaining 100whp.
bgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #8
4ST-AIR
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148681
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: WI
Vehicle:
TBD Looking for STI
Back in the Game!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.)man View Post
Jealous? Have you backed up your incredible high 11 sec. time yet? How long has it been since that remarkable time? That is fishy..........and both you guys have great fast awesome Suburus.
hahaha must be a n00b to not have read or seen downs slips or vids.

I have a fully built SB and a 30R and only make about 250WHP more a stock STI on Q16 map @29psi.
4ST-AIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
no way man
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 190163
Join Date: Sep 2008
Vehicle:
> - Giggity Goo
'93 Typhoon

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ST-AIR View Post
hahaha must be a n00b to not have read or seen downs slips or vids.

I have a fully built SB and a 30R and only make about 250WHP more a stock STI on Q16 map @29psi.
I've seen (1) slip. It takes (1) more to back it up. I may be a noob or nOOb but am no stranger to 1/4 miles or boosted Suby's. There is a person on this board that has my old '05 Cobb block STi. I also have, and will never sell, a built Typhoon that you would never want to mess with .....but I had to run my best time to date (2) times to make it official in the registry. Not hating, just saying.

example - I ran a 8.98@116 a few years ago @Morroso in my Ty . Next run was 11.2@115, then 11.08@116. Each run felt the same to me and my datamaster was showing me perfection on each run. You tell me; Did I really run a 8.98?
no way man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #10
4ST-AIR
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 148681
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: WI
Vehicle:
TBD Looking for STI
Back in the Game!

Default

We all know Downs 1/4 mile rep thats all I was saying and yes I am familiar with 2nd run and I highly doubt that the 8.98@116 was correct

Welcome to PPB its never a nice place
4ST-AIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #11
no way man
*** Banned ***
 
Member#: 190163
Join Date: Sep 2008
Vehicle:
> - Giggity Goo
'93 Typhoon

Default

Glad to be here and envy most of you guys!
no way man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #12
downsti
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63179
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: THANKs CrucialRacing, EQTuning
Vehicle:
2006 Stock Turbo STi
11.7@113mph-115.6mph VF39

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.)man View Post
I've seen (1) slip. It takes (1) more to back it up. I may be a noob or nOOb but am no stranger to 1/4 miles or boosted Suby's. There is a person on this board that has my old '05 Cobb block STi. I also have, and will never sell, a built Typhoon that you would never want to mess with .....but I had to run my best time to date (2) times to make it official in the registry. Not hating, just saying.

example - I ran a 8.98@116 a few years ago @Morroso in my Ty . Next run was 11.2@115, then 11.08@116. Each run felt the same to me and my datamaster was showing me perfection on each run. You tell me; Did I really run a 8.98?
okay why the hell are you bring up 1/4 numbers here..

this car has nothing to do with slip numbers.


I merely stating that this car WILL NOT gain 100 - 105whp which on stock turbo with a broken boost controller set at 20 psi and tapering to 12psi with a CONSERVATIVE Timing

come on baseline 200 - 210whp to 306whp with conservative timing with a broken boost controller set at 20 psi tapering to 12psi and he even goes out saying this car will gain another 10 - 15whp if the boost controller was working right?

you tell me does that make sense?

this STOCK TURBOED STI on 20psi is in the level with turbos size like fpgreen, dom3.0, atp30 on 20psi

again tell me that make sense?

Last edited by downsti; 10-12-2008 at 08:10 PM.
downsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #13
AMR
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 171509
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsti View Post
okay why the hell are you bring up 1/4 numbers here..

this car has nothing to do with slip numbers.


I merely stating that this car WILL NOT gain 100 - 105whp which on stock turbo with a broken boost controller set at 20 psi and tapering to 12psi with a CONSERVATIVE Timing

come on baseline 200 - 210whp to 306whp with conservative timing with a broken boost controller set at 20 psi tapering to 12psi and he even goes out saying this car will gain another 10 - 15whp if the boost controller was working right?

you tell me does that make sense?

this STOCK TURBOED STI on 20psi is in the level with turbos size like fpgreen, dom3.0, atp30 on 20psi

again tell me that make sense?
Downsti,

I understand were you are coming from. But one thing everyone on here knows by now is, our numbers are dead on with our trap speeds. I read your post on your E.T. pass with your VF39.

We have nothing to prove. If the vehicle makes power thats great. Especially if the vehicle has a very good engine. We do tons of VF39 tunes, though I do not post every single one of them. I only post the ones that catch my eye such as this vehicle here. The customer being happy along with his TRAP SPEED at the track matches his POWER made on our dyno, thats all that really matters. The proof is in the pudding. Especially now and the upcoming months ahead with the temperature dropping, you will being seeing alot of cars putting down great numbers and really good E.T./Trap Speeds.



-Rob
AMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #14
downsti
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63179
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: THANKs CrucialRacing, EQTuning
Vehicle:
2006 Stock Turbo STi
11.7@113mph-115.6mph VF39

Default

yea im not trying to stir anything up here. not at all

like i said im just trying to make sense of this


heres the thing when you said your dyno numbers match up with your trap speeds, your forgetting those set up are completely different from stock turbo. which stock turbo has no top end. compared to those cars you have taken down the 1/4mile for the trapspeed

im sure you also know power band plays a huge roll in trapspeed. as well as 60 foot

so what did he trap on the 1/4mile...

and yes dyno numbers is only creditable if its has trapspeed to back it up.
cuz we know dyno numbers can be altered
downsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #15
vhalin
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 21445
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: bay area, ca
Vehicle:
08 STI
silver

Default

wait so let me get this straight... this car has 315-320whp in it on pump gas with a stock turbo @ 20psi??

my GT30 08 sti made 330whp at 20psi... Damn, i put equal length headers, TGV deletes, colder plugs, a GT30 rotated kit and it also has the addition of exhaust side AVCS....

Damn, that means i only make 10whp more than a stock turbo sti with a GT30 and all that extra stuff.

And the dyno i got dyno'd on has stock STIs making 210whp as well.



anyone else think this and various other claims by AMR have some rather questionable or inflated dyno numbers?
vhalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #16
vhalin
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 21445
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: bay area, ca
Vehicle:
08 STI
silver

Default

damn... look out evos.... this car will make 400whp TWICE AS MUCH AS STOCK and run 9s with just C16... stock turbo BEAST!!

vhalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:03 PM   #17
vhalin
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 21445
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: bay area, ca
Vehicle:
08 STI
silver

Default

also... my car baselined at 211whp.... then i put turbo back exhaust, intake, colder plugs and tuned on racegas keeping the stock turbo and i still made less than what this car makes on pump gas.
vhalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #18
cireturbo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 119777
Join Date: Jul 2006
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
SWP

Default

I baselined around 210, and with a VF48 and supporting mods gained 105whp. Only difference is my baseline was a TD04. I'm interested to see what this car would trap.
cireturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:39 AM   #19
CVR STi
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 127428
Join Date: Sep 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default

Any slips going to be posted soon so you can back this up ?
CVR STi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #20
SuperSTI
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 67182
Join Date: Jul 2004
Vehicle:
2004 Subaru STi
11.0 @ 128mph - 93/Meth

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhalin View Post
wait so let me get this straight... this car has 315-320whp in it on pump gas with a stock turbo @ 20psi??

my GT30 08 sti made 330whp at 20psi... Damn, i put equal length headers, TGV deletes, colder plugs, a GT30 rotated kit and it also has the addition of exhaust side AVCS....

Damn, that means i only make 10whp more than a stock turbo sti with a GT30 and all that extra stuff.

And the dyno i got dyno'd on has stock STIs making 210whp as well.



anyone else think this and various other claims by AMR have some rather questionable or inflated dyno numbers?



Check your tuner.



I used this thing called the search button. This is what I came up with:

2006 STi - 10.72 @ 130

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...ght=automaster


2004 STi FP Red: 11.0 on Pump Gas:

ttp://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1336338&highlight=amr


2004 STi - 11.3 @ 130

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2008 STi T50R: 11.56 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2008 STi - Just a Tune: 12.8 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



David's 2008 STi - Just a Tune: 12.9 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2004 STi FP Red: 11.44 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2008 STi AMR STAGE 2 - 12.4 on Pump Gas

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr





ALL AMR tune and built cars. The proof is in the pudding. I can keep going but I figured the point is proven. They have already proven themselves. No need to keep backing it up.



Congrats AMR keep up the great work!!
SuperSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:37 AM   #21
smokey07
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 151683
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Default

haha, the T50R 08 went 115 mph... haha, thats a good way to back up AMR.. how did downsti trap that(actually .6 mph faster) with the 39???

I'm not dissing AMR, but someone said "the proof is in the pudding" and "their dyno numbers match their trap speeds" ...

115 is just "decent" with that size turbo.. apples to oranges but why does that dude in the 18g wrx run 125?? the first time i ever drove my buddy's 18g wrx, again apples to oranges, i went 110 with a reeeeally ****ty tune and 100k+ miles on the car, at 21 psi on pump...

down, ur the man homie, you need to go out and run that 11.7 again and **** on all the haters, again..
smokey07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 AM   #22
AMR
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 171509
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey07 View Post
haha, the T50R 08 went 115 mph... haha, thats a good way to back up AMR.. how did downsti trap that(actually .6 mph faster) with the 39???

I'm not dissing AMR, but someone said "the proof is in the pudding" and "their dyno numbers match their trap speeds" ...

115 is just "decent" with that size turbo.. apples to oranges but why does that dude in the 18g wrx run 125?? the first time i ever drove my buddy's 18g wrx, again apples to oranges, i went 110 with a reeeeally ****ty tune and 100k+ miles on the car, at 21 psi on pump...

down, ur the man homie, you need to go out and run that 11.7 again and **** on all the haters, again..

The 2008 STi with the T50R weighs 3548. So you are not comparing apples to apples. Also this was on 93 octane.

The 18G is pushing 30psi and in a much LIGHTER vehicle. I had read his post and congrats to the owner of that vehicle. But it also weighs 2800-2900 lbs. Again, that 2008 STi you are comparing it to weighs 3548.



-Rob
AMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #23
SubieFiesta
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 149426
Join Date: May 2007
Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX
and 2005 Subaru STi

Default

Great Job AMR!!

Lets not forget about MY 18G tuned by AMR.

Link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hlight=18g+amr

I went 12.4 @ 110mph with 142k on the car.
SubieFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #24
downsti
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 63179
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: THANKs CrucialRacing, EQTuning
Vehicle:
2006 Stock Turbo STi
11.7@113mph-115.6mph VF39

Default

SO wheres the Trapspeed time of this car?











Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSTI View Post
Check your tuner.

I used this thing called the search button. This is what I came up with:

2006 STi - 10.72 @ 130

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...ght=automaster


2004 STi FP Red: 11.0 on Pump Gas:

ttp://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1336338&highlight=amr


2004 STi - 11.3 @ 130

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2008 STi T50R: 11.56 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2008 STi - Just a Tune: 12.8 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



David's 2008 STi - Just a Tune: 12.9 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2004 STi FP Red: 11.44 on Pump Gas:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr



2008 STi AMR STAGE 2 - 12.4 on Pump Gas

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr





ALL AMR tune and built cars. The proof is in the pudding. I can keep going but I figured the point is proven. They have already proven themselves. No need to keep backing it up.



Congrats AMR keep up the great work!!

DID YOU NOT READY MY POST?

why are you bringing up cars that is completely different from this stock turboed STi?

do you know that those cars have completely different built?


bring up some set up that is very close to this car then will compare that









--------------------------







okay check this out :


http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr

2008 STi
Wheel HP: 270whp (stock 201whp)
Wheel TQ: 280wtq (stock 225wtq)

Mod: stock everything just COLD AIR INTAKE and Tuned ( i assume 93 octane, and less than 20psi since no info was givin )

.................................................. VS...........................................


this car


http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&highlight=amr

2008 STi

Wheel HP: 282whp (stock 201whp)
Wheel TQ: 300wtq (stock 225wtq)

Mod List : Open Downpipe , Cold Air intake and Tuned on 100 octane mix 93 no clear @ 24 psi


so your telling me this 2008 STi with Open downpipe car with cold air intake tuned on 100 octane mix @ 24psi only makes 12 whp and 20wtq more than this 2008 STi with just cold air intake tuned on 93 prolly less than 20psi

WHAT THE HELL? that dont make sense.... at all






-----------------------------------

now lets compare those two 2008 STi to the OP's car


2006 STi

Wheel HP: 306whp (stock 200-210whp)
Wheel TQ: 340wtq (stock 200-210wtq)

with .Broken. Boost Contorller set @ 20psi tapering to 12psi
with " CONSERVATIVE TUNE "

lets analyze his Power Mods :

AP2 - ( Tools to use to tune the car )
Fuel Pump - ( Added safety, No power gain )
Injectors - ( added safety, No power gain )
Boost controller ( tuners preference to control the boost, No power gain) maybe boost resposne
Headers - ( No big noticeable power gain on Stock Turbo Especially at that boost level) boost response maybe?

Uppipe - ( very very very lil gain, mainly for boost response )
Turboback Exhaust - ( 20 - 25whp on low reading dyno )
Cold Air intake - ( much debated power increase, some say no real gains , some say lots of gains )
FMIC - ( no gain in my opinion, stock turbo is far too small to make a huge FMIC efficient. )


so now

this car gain 24whp and 40wqt with those mods above? with a Broken Boost controller set at 20psi Tapering down to 12 psi compared to this 2008 STi with Open DP and Cold air intake tuned at 24psi on 100 octane mix?

again what the hell?

with pump gas 20psi tapering down to 12psi, headers, uppipe, you will most likely see not any damn gain, as for FMIC his prolly loosing power due to pressure drop and Lag due to longer distance for air to travel.

for injectors, fuel pump, boost controllers, are mainly added safety for the tuning. other they will not make any power.


maybe the newly made and advertise FMIC has some kinda hidden power to it

Last edited by downsti; 10-15-2008 at 07:47 AM.
downsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:19 AM   #25
AMR
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 171509
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Default

Downsti,


No reason to get all worked up. The customer is satisfied with his vehicle. He knows he is more then welcome to take it to the track and/or dyno the vehicle some place else if he likes. I guarantee you the power increase will be the same. Again, we have nothing to prove. We have been in this business for a very long time. As far as what SuperSTi posted. He was just stating that we "get the job done and our customers vehicles all perform". All that matters is that our customers are satisfied and there vehicles perform at the track. Thats the bottom line. Now, lets keep this thread clean.


-Rob
AMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AMR Build: Performance Chemicals, LLC. 2006 Subaru STi - 800+whp - MONSTER BUILD! AMR NASIOC Project Cars 82 03-05-2010 05:58 PM
02-07 Subaru Impreza WRX or STi Front Mount Intercooler FMIC Piping Included See More 02WRX1989 NESIC Private Classifieds 7 08-26-2009 09:37 PM
FS: (NY) AMR Top Mount Intercooler - 2008 STi - Low miles, best TMIC on the market!! iwanasubi Engine/Power/Exhaust 4 06-30-2009 03:34 PM
2006 Subaru STi - GT52 / Meth / 25psi / AMR REFLASH AMR Proven Power Bragging 28 03-17-2008 10:08 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.