Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 30, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-23-2002, 12:59 PM   #1
kaizen23
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 16746
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Thumbs up Great WRX Experience

I live in the Los Angeles area and have been looking for an experienced shop to take the WRX to when I need service, parts or consultation on what to do next. I came across a shop in Santa Fe Springs, CA called road race motor sports (www.roadracemotorsports.com). These guys build and race Subaru rally cars and they win!

I worked with the owner directly, Rob Tallini. He is very knowledgable as to what to do and what not to waste my money on. I had him install custom strut tower / cross member braces, an AEM cold air intake, upgraded break pads, a custom grill kit for that rally look and stonegard light covers. They did a great job and were very reasonably priced.

Very knowledgeable staff and they can custom make all kinds of cool stuff--especially carbon fiber add-ons, and at a significantly lower price than I found on other sites. Next I'll be adding a larger carbon fiber hood scoop, AEM pulley kit, AEM big brake rotor kit and Iridium Spark Plugs. Check out their site, it will give you some good ideas.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kaizen23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 01:28 PM   #2
CartChamp
Visiting NASIOC Timeout

Member#: 6806

Nice first post. You sure you aren't them?:monkey:
CartChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 03:56 PM   #3
kaizen23
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 16746
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Silver

Nope, just happy with their work. They are the third shop I've taken the WRX to in the area and they were great to work with. Give 'em a chance.
kaizen23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 01:22 AM   #4
FASTGUY4RRM
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 15981
Default The REAL ROAD/RACE please stand!

He is not them because I am them! Give us a call. Been in business for years working on DSMs, rally cars, road racing cars. We actually have an address and everything. Just new to Subys. Built a few Pro Rally Subarus. Don't claim to know it all but our vast experience gives us a lot of transferrable knowledge.

Thanks
Robert Tallini
http://www.roadracemotorsports.com
FASTGUY4RRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 02:45 PM   #5
BYBYV8
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 13103
Vehicle:
2002 WRX on N20
12.24@112

Guys and Gals,

There are literally thousands of DSM guys that can vouch for RRM/RRE. They are a first class outfit that will bring alot of experience to the table for us WRX folks

I've purchased from them a few times for my old Talon and never had any problems at all!
BYBYV8 is offline   Reply With Quote