After many months of getting this thing nailed, we are finally rolling out version 1 of our Dyno Database.
How this works: Basically, it's built off the input file from our Mustang Dyno. When you come to EFI Logics, you will fill out a document telling us about your car, modifications, year/make, and if you would like your graph to be displayed on the site. Once tuned, you car will show up on our website within a few days.
- Compare your graphs to other cars.
- Compare HP / Tq / AFR / Boost with any other chart in the database.
- Compare any variable against another variable (i.e. Hp vs. Tq / Hp vs Boost)
- See where your car ranks using the "HP Ranks" tab.
- Directly link your graph to any forum using the provided link below your graph
- Print the graph directly from the website
- Select which graphical back round will work to your liking
EFI Logics Dyno Database
- Search based on customer supplied parts lists
- Search based on vehicles only
We look forward to using this database more to better help our customers achieve the power they are looking for based on the information provided.