Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Interior/Dressup/Audio & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
jakesti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 130209
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
07 STI
LMTD

News Entire Mobile Audio/Video System for Sale!

I recently sold my 07 Sti Ltd for a 745i. apparently, I'm getting old. :-) Anyway, just over a year ago I had put in a full system and obviously pulled it out before I got the new car. I do not really want to cut the dash apart or lose the i-drive and nav., plus the stock Harmon Kardon is tolerable.

This system is now for sale. The setup was as follows:

Kenwood DDX-8019 (5V Pre out) with bluetooth, sirius satellite receiver and ipod adapter. Just listed yesterday on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

Eclipse XA-1000 and XA-4000 Mounted on Audio Integrations Fiberglass Amp rack. The XA-1000 was powering the sub with the help of a Stinger 5 Farad Cap. This package will be going up on ebay as soon as i get some time this week.

Audio Integrations Perfect Fit Enclosure with JL Audio 12W6v2 D-4. This was also just listed yesterday on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190268996449

Morel Elate 6 Front components (2-way) mounted on custom mdf spacer. Boston Acoustic 5-1/4 rear fills. These will also be going up on ebay as soon as i get a chance.

The DDX-8019 was powering the rear-fills. Power for the Morels was coming from the XA-4000 running 350W x2 bridged at 4ohms. The sub was powered by the XA-1000 running 480W x1 at 2ohms with some back-up from the Stinger Cap. The entire car was dynamatted: floors, doors, trunk, trunk lid, and roof. Everything was professionally installed and removed. Everything is in perfect working and aesthetic condition. I have the extra parts and manuals for everything as well. This system was set up more for sound quality and never abused.

Also, everything was purchased and installed by an authorized dealer, so some of it still has factory warranty such as the audio integrations box and rack as well as the JL12.

I have not really come up with numbers for the XA-1000, XA-4000, the amp rack and the Capacitor yet, but I'm thinking somewhere in the $350 range (plus shipping) which looks to be about 40% of new prices, even buying cheap.

The same goes for the Morel Elates. They were a ridiculous price new (from authorized dealer anyway)....i'm thinking about $400 (plus shipping)for these and the spacers, i'll throw in the Bostons as well.

Note: the box and amp rack fit the 05-07 2.5RS/WRX/STi and of course the Ltd. editions. As far as the spacers for the Morels, obvioulsy they will fit 05-07 WRX/STi....i can't guess on the 02 - 04 since i have never seen the inside of the doors.

Pics for the 8019, ipod adapter, sat receiver and bluetooth are posted on the ebay links as well as the Perfect fit enclosure with JL. I do have some pics of the amps and rack, but apparently can not post attachments for some reason (yet?) anyway, i can email them to you if interested. I do not have any pics of the Morels or Bostons yet, but if you request, i will get on it immediately.

If anyone has any other questions or pic requests, please feel free to contact me here (you can contact my email from here, don't know if i'm allowed to post it.) I do work about 80 hrs/week, so please give me a day or so to respond. thanks
-jake
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by jakesti; 11-24-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling
jakesti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
jakesti
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 130209
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
07 STI
LMTD

Default Thanks all! Everything sold!