Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday November 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
deckerator
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 131168
Default FS: 06 STI wheels brembos struts knuckles 114.5

I bought an 06 STI for engine/tranny and I'm selling off the 114.5 Brembo brakes in a package that should fit about any modern subaru. Car had 8200 miles when it slid sideways into a tree. Other than that, the car was driven like a girl (I lived with the previous owner, who happens to be a girl).

4x Silver STI Wheels with lightly used stock tires-one wheel has curb damage but is straight

1x 114.5 space saver spare wheel/tire

4x Gold Brembo brake calipers with brackets and brake lines--shiny!

4x Brake rotors

4x STI hubs/knuckles--way stronger than WRX stuff

4x STI strut assemblies with springs and top hats--WRX struts won't fit these knuckles

2x front cv shafts (missing little ABS exciter rings-long story) inner stubs will fit your 5speed tranny

2x rear cv shafts (outter CV with shaft--will need your r180 or r160 inner joint to make a hybrid)

2x STI alloy control arm assemblies with STI antilift bushings

I'd like to keep this together as a package deal for $3000
Please don't ask for individual parts, as I don't have time to deal with each piece seperately. I live in Bend, Oregon and can deliver to Portland or Boise free of charge.

Call if interested: 541.788.8804
Kinda slow to check PMs usually...

Thanks,
Carl
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
deckerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
Tirpitz56
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 77728
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza RS
Black

let me know if you don't sell the total package. I got dibs on the rear calipers and rotors.
Tirpitz56 is offline   Reply With Quote