Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Warranty Issues & SOA Problems

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
View Poll Results: Do you own/lease a 2009 WRX and have you experienced engine failure?
Yes 47 21.56%
No 171 78.44%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #76
incongruity
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 36469
Join Date: May 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
'08 MS3
(I still miss my 03 WRX)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xitrium View Post
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, although I've been reading since I got my baby 2009 WRX November 14th. I can't post in the poll, but I have over 5500 miles on my car and my engine has been fine (although I am not a mechanic, nor do I understand engine noises very well). I think I would probably be able to tell if it had blown up, though...

I love the thing! Although it's my first performance car, and it feels a lot different from that first test drive. Now I think it takes more to phase me, and already I've bought a Cobb AccessPORT 2.0 for it, for the 38 extra whp. Should be arriving tomorrow... Would loading stage 1 make it more likely I blow my engine? Or would it already have happened?
You're probably fine -- but I would, personally, wait until you're past 10k to use the AP -- dealers can indeed tell if the ECU's been reflashed and they'll probably try to void your warranty coverage for the entirety of powertrain (engine, transmission, axels, wheel bearings, etc.) if something significant happens. Normally, that's not a huge worry, but with the way '09s have been eating engines and your early build date (I'm guessing based on your delivery date), then you may well be at risk...

So, like I said, I wouldn't do anything to let them get out of their warranty obligations without waiting a bit longer... but as I said, statistically speaking, you're probably fine and Cobb tends to be conservative with their tunes, delivering good but safe power, by all reports (I've never owned an AP).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
incongruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:53 AM   #77
Garandman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 101117
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston
Vehicle:
2009 WRX, 06 OBW 3.0
Tiger 1050, DL650, WR250R

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incongruity View Post
//but with the way '09s have been eating engines and your early build date (I'm guessing based on your delivery date), then you may well be at risk... //
Which, as far as I can tell, is a maximum of 13.....
Garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #78
BIGSKYWRX
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 7958
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Plains of Eastern Montana
Vehicle:
09 GH B+

Default

maximum of 13 posted here, would love to know the total engine failures/WRX sales- of course only SOA has that info and the likelihood of them sharing it is none

I do think % wise the number is probably in the 5% and under range, but that's pure speculation
BIGSKYWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #79
heavyD
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 194216
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sport-tech

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVG View Post
Which, as far as I can tell, is a maximum of 13.....
Actually that would be the minimum that we know of. It would be fair to estimate that there are more failures as only a small percentage of owners of 09 Subarus with the 2.5L turbo engine are members here. Judging by the 'no questions asked' replacements and replacement engines on hand it's definately more than 13 lol.
heavyD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #80
capaWRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 37768
Join Date: Jun 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
MY12 wrx ltd
98 2.0rs (sold!)

Default

^^^ Not to say that you're completely incorrect, but it's no secret that the majority of consumers seek out internet forums in order to complain about issues and make them public to other potential consumers.

If this were any more of an issue, I'm sure we would have had A LOT more complaints and Yes votes for this poll.

According to my VIN, I am the owner of the 7,xxxth 09 impreza sedan built and my car has been running great with no issues at all. The majority of the failed engines have come from early build dates with the newest one closer to 4,xxx for hatch and within the first 1000 for sedan.

Last edited by capaWRX; 01-14-2009 at 11:20 AM.
capaWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #81
xitrium
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 200045
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Northern Virginia
Vehicle:
2009 Impreza WRX
Dark Grey Metallic

Default

How can I tell what # my WRX is? Is it just the last 7 digits of my VIN?
xitrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #82
capaWRX
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 37768
Join Date: Jun 2003
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
MY12 wrx ltd
98 2.0rs (sold!)

Default

The 12th-last digits are the sequential build order for each model type (10th digit).

Model codes
Impreza sedan - 5
Impreza hatch - 8

For example, mine is 507xxx
capaWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:03 PM   #83
Garandman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 101117
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston
Vehicle:
2009 WRX, 06 OBW 3.0
Tiger 1050, DL650, WR250R

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
Actually that would be the minimum that we know of. It would be fair to estimate that there are more failures as only a small percentage of owners of 09 Subarus with the 2.5L turbo engine are members here. Judging by the 'no questions asked' replacements and replacement engines on hand it's definately more than 13 lol.
From the posts in this poll, I don't even think it's 13: anyone can vote, even if they don't own an 09 WRX.
Garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #84
BIGSKYWRX
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 7958
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Plains of Eastern Montana
Vehicle:
09 GH B+

Default

I think the other thread has a pretty accurate running count- pretty close to 13 IIRC
BIGSKYWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:11 AM   #85
nismosx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 199416
Join Date: Jan 2009
Default

I bought my in 11/08 and it has 3600 miles already. so far the only thing I regret is getting it in obsidian black since it is a pain to keep it clean. I have scheduled an appointment for my first oil change at the dealership. No engine problems so far. The only thing that happens to me is after backing up and shifting to low gear to move forward there is a clunk/click sound to be coming from under the vehicle and it happens when the car is cold or after sitting for a couple of hours.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3217615
nismosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:58 AM   #86
heavyD
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 194216
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sport-tech

Default

Well it's 14 now that Meatfoam's WRX just failed as well and his was close to 3K miles. One wonders what the lifespan of these engines will be and what happens when additional loads from tuning are added.
heavyD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #87
onlyTurbo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 200004
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Long Island NY
Vehicle:
2009 SS STI
Spark Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD View Post
Well it's 14 now that Meatfoam's WRX just failed as well and his was close to 3K miles. One wonders what the lifespan of these engines will be and what happens when additional loads from tuning are added.
I guess for some of us who are looking to buy a new WRX and can't wait for the problem to be resolved the best solution is to lease one, this way if the engine does fail we will not loose on the resale value. But there are two problems going this rout, first if one intentions is to mod the car with a lease is it worth it? Second the lease on the WRX's is for some reason very high! So it looks like we might have to go with the 08 Evo X GSR…
onlyTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #88
saab-on-the-cobb
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 116330
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: 132&Bush I got em at gunpoint
Vehicle:
2005 Ram SRT-10
Sex Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incongruity View Post
You're probably fine -- but I would, personally, wait until you're past 10k to use the AP -- dealers can indeed tell if the ECU's been reflashed and they'll probably try to void your warranty coverage for the entirety of powertrain (engine, transmission, axels, wheel bearings, etc.) if something significant happens.
Read stickies much?

The dealer can NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY. Please study the facts before you post bull ****

They can deny a claim IF they can prove a mod caused it.

If they tried to say stage II "voided my wheel bearing warranty," I would make some VERY rude comments about thir mothers, and demand to speak with the regional rep.

It is not legal for a manufacturer to "void" your warranty without proof you used the car for something other than its intended use. (Like rally racing, etc.)

Even if you go there with a full exhaust and an AP, they would have to provide proof THAT directly caused the failure.

They might TRY to deny you, but the loudest baby is always pacified first. If you let them know you are no dummy, they will fix your issue 9 out of 10 times.

If you go in there with bald tires at 2800 miles, and a full-race roll cage, they might have a point, but Subie KNOWS there are issues with the 07/08/09 cars due to their crappy LEVII emissions. The LAST thing car dealers want in their showroom is an unhappy customer ranting to prospective buyers about quality issues/unfair treatment.



sotc

Last edited by saab-on-the-cobb; 01-16-2009 at 10:14 PM.
saab-on-the-cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #89
incongruity
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 36469
Join Date: May 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
'08 MS3
(I still miss my 03 WRX)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab-on-the-cobb View Post
Read stickies much?

The dealer can NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY. Please study the facts before you post bull ****

They can deny a claim IF they can prove a mod caused it.

First, calm down.

Second -- call it what you like, but the dealer and SOA absolutely have the ability to deny your claim and make you have to fight and even bring a lawyer into the equation in order to possibly force their hand and make them live up to the letter of the law. If that isn't an attempt at voiding your warranty, at least as far as they're concerned, I don't know what is. Warranty claims get denied all the time for reasons of misuse, modifications, abuse, etc. The ball then goes back into the owner's court as far as having to push them to cover it. Just because you have the law on your side doesn't mean that it's going to be an easy or economically justifiable fight.

You can easily spend hundreds or thousands on legal fees if the fight actually has to go to court -- not to mention the opportunity cost of lost time that it will take from you. So, yes, in pure technicalities, you are right -- the warranty is protected, legally, and they have to be able to prove some very specific things for it to be legally voided -- and then, only for specific components (but it's not out of line to expect that a powertrain warranty would be history if they could prove a reflash was the cause of issues with some part therein).

But the simple truth is that from a cost perspective, if the dealer/SOA deny your claim and they don't back down with a few phone calls, your warranty's pretty much been stripped of any value it held for you because of the costs you'll likely incur fighting it... unless all you care about is being "right" no matter the cost. So, for me, it's a fair bit easier to respect a denial from SOA that can't be resolved after a few strongly worded conversations as effectively voiding the warranty because it'd cost me as much to fight it as it would to get the repair done in many cases.

So please, stop spreading your own BS and think about the implications of what you're advocating before you go off and try to take people down a few notches for what are very legitimate concerns.

But, hey, I'm conservative in my approach to things in a lot of ways, so if the person I was responding to wants to use his AP early in the life of his '09 WRX, so be it -- but I think it's absolutely reasonable to put all of the possible troubles out there and let him decide if that fight is going to be worth it to him in the off chance his engine goes and his dealer or SOA decide to be jerks. It does happen that not all customers are cut breaks by all dealers -- sometimes they've got their reasons for trying to blame the customer and that would suck in this case, clearly.

Last edited by incongruity; 01-17-2009 at 01:52 AM.
incongruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #90
RATROKT
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 190232
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Placerville, CA
Vehicle:
2013 Legacy 2.5i
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab-on-the-cobb View Post
Read stickies much?

The dealer can NOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY. Please study the facts before you post bull ****

They can deny a claim IF they can prove a mod caused it.

If they tried to say stage II "voided my wheel bearing warranty," I would make some VERY rude comments about thir mothers, and demand to speak with the regional rep.

It is not legal for a manufacturer to "void" your warranty without proof you used the car for something other than its intended use. (Like rally racing, etc.)

Even if you go there with a full exhaust and an AP, they would have to provide proof THAT directly caused the failure.

They might TRY to deny you, but the loudest baby is always pacified first. If you let them know you are no dummy, they will fix your issue 9 out of 10 times.

If you go in there with bald tires at 2800 miles, and a full-race roll cage, they might have a point, but Subie KNOWS there are issues with the 07/08/09 cars due to their crappy LEVII emissions. The LAST thing car dealers want in their showroom is an unhappy customer ranting to prospective buyers about quality issues/unfair treatment.



sotc
Do you really think this day and age that dealers are going to turn a blind eye when they see that you have re-programed the factory computer and have aftermarket suspension. You may think its all good at your dealer until you have drivetrain faliarue with mods still on the car.

Do you have any idea how much money it takes to take Subaru to court over a denied warranty. Sure the law says this and that but the dealer can do whatever they want, and its up to you to take them to court.

Keep it stock or be prepared to pay for repairs.

"you gotta pay to play"
RATROKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:54 AM   #91
mono666
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 174510
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Vancouver
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATROKT View Post
Keep it stock or be prepared to pay for repairs.

"you gotta pay to play"
Ahhhh~ the famous line of Subaru family.

I Do intend to keep my WRX bone stock cuz I know I will go back for warranty repair again
mono666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 06:01 AM   #92
RATROKT
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 190232
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Placerville, CA
Vehicle:
2013 Legacy 2.5i
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mono666 View Post
Ahhhh~ the famous line of Subaru family.
Its just not here bro, its on every automotive PBB. Diamler/Chrysler is really strict. They have been knowen to voild warranty for add on off road lights, they said it was putting too much load on the system and I must of fried something. any size tire other then then stock on that same exact car, oh and gauge's must mean you race the car cuz you tampered with it to install.....
RATROKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #93
mono666
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 174510
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Vancouver
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
SWP

Default

Thank God I would never buy anything from Daimler/Chrysler, and that is BS policy.
mono666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #94
dreddin
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 200412
Join Date: Jan 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Northwest Ohio
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
WR blue mica

Unhappy 09 Engine failure

My wife's 09 purchased 11/18/08 with between 2500 and 3000 miles gave up the ghost on Wednesday night. Had it towed to a dealer other than where purchased(was closest). Yesterday even though they have not even rolled the car into the shop, they provided her with a 08 Tribecca indefinitely.

Same MO as other engines. strange thumping noise from up front, then engine seizure...with no prior warning lights (plenty of lights after it died). The car was broken in as suggested in the manual. The service mgr in Toledo, OH says he has performed one 09 WRX engine swap already! He said if confirmed, turn around time was between 2-3 weeks for a new airfreight shipped engine. The car also had the high rpm "idle" intermittently. Will keep all posted on any developments which is my catharsis....my wife is heartbroken as am I.
dreddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #95
Garandman
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 101117
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Boston
Vehicle:
2009 WRX, 06 OBW 3.0
Tiger 1050, DL650, WR250R

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreddin View Post
My wife's 09 purchased 11/18/08 with between 2500 and 3000 miles gave up the ghost on Wednesday night. Had it towed to a dealer other than where purchased(was closest). Yesterday even though they have not even rolled the car into the shop, they provided her with a 08 Tribecca indefinitely.

Same MO as other engines. strange thumping noise from up front, then engine seizure...with no prior warning lights (plenty of lights after it died). The car was broken in as suggested in the manual. The service mgr in Toledo, OH says he has performed one 09 WRX engine swap already! He said if confirmed, turn around time was between 2-3 weeks for a new airfreight shipped engine. The car also had the high rpm "idle" intermittently. Will keep all posted on any developments which is my catharsis....my wife is heartbroken as am I.
Take it to another dealer. I brought my car into the dealer on a Wednesday, and it was ready the following Tuesday. I had them take it on a 100 mile test drive. The car now has 3,800 miles.
Garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #96
blackfang
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 131347
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond Va
Vehicle:
2007 Legacy 2.5i SE
98 Z/28, VN 900 custom

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incongruity View Post
First, calm down.

Second -- call it what you like, but the dealer and SOA absolutely have the ability to deny your claim and make you have to fight and even bring a lawyer into the equation in order to possibly force their hand and make them live up to the letter of the law. If that isn't an attempt at voiding your warranty, at least as far as they're concerned, I don't know what is. Warranty claims get denied all the time for reasons of misuse, modifications, abuse, etc. The ball then goes back into the owner's court as far as having to push them to cover it. Just because you have the law on your side doesn't mean that it's going to be an easy or economically justifiable fight.

You can easily spend hundreds or thousands on legal fees if the fight actually has to go to court -- not to mention the opportunity cost of lost time that it will take from you. So, yes, in pure technicalities, you are right -- the warranty is protected, legally, and they have to be able to prove some very specific things for it to be legally voided -- and then, only for specific components (but it's not out of line to expect that a powertrain warranty would be history if they could prove a reflash was the cause of issues with some part therein).

But the simple truth is that from a cost perspective, if the dealer/SOA deny your claim and they don't back down with a few phone calls, your warranty's pretty much been stripped of any value it held for you because of the costs you'll likely incur fighting it... unless all you care about is being "right" no matter the cost. So, for me, it's a fair bit easier to respect a denial from SOA that can't be resolved after a few strongly worded conversations as effectively voiding the warranty because it'd cost me as much to fight it as it would to get the repair done in many cases.

So please, stop spreading your own BS and think about the implications of what you're advocating before you go off and try to take people down a few notches for what are very legitimate concerns.

But, hey, I'm conservative in my approach to things in a lot of ways, so if the person I was responding to wants to use his AP early in the life of his '09 WRX, so be it -- but I think it's absolutely reasonable to put all of the possible troubles out there and let him decide if that fight is going to be worth it to him in the off chance his engine goes and his dealer or SOA decide to be jerks. It does happen that not all customers are cut breaks by all dealers -- sometimes they've got their reasons for trying to blame the customer and that would suck in this case, clearly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RATROKT View Post
Do you really think this day and age that dealers are going to turn a blind eye when they see that you have re-programed the factory computer and have aftermarket suspension. You may think its all good at your dealer until you have drivetrain faliarue with mods still on the car.

Do you have any idea how much money it takes to take Subaru to court over a denied warranty. Sure the law says this and that but the dealer can do whatever they want, and its up to you to take them to court.

Keep it stock or be prepared to pay for repairs.

"you gotta pay to play"


Wow.
blackfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #97
smakdown61
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 93797
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3

Default

Its all the car makers. Same thing is happening over on the mazda forums with the ms3. One guy just got his warranty voided b/c Mazda NA found his car domain page....I'd be careful where you guys post your cardomain pages on here.
smakdown61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #98
BIGSKYWRX
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 7958
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Plains of Eastern Montana
Vehicle:
09 GH B+

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreddin View Post
My wife's 09 purchased 11/18/08 with between 2500 and 3000 miles gave up the ghost on Wednesday night. Had it towed to a dealer other than where purchased(was closest). Yesterday even though they have not even rolled the car into the shop, they provided her with a 08 Tribecca indefinitely.

Same MO as other engines. strange thumping noise from up front, then engine seizure...with no prior warning lights (plenty of lights after it died). The car was broken in as suggested in the manual. The service mgr in Toledo, OH says he has performed one 09 WRX engine swap already! He said if confirmed, turn around time was between 2-3 weeks for a new airfreight shipped engine. The car also had the high rpm "idle" intermittently. Will keep all posted on any developments which is my catharsis....my wife is heartbroken as am I.
sorry to hear that- if you can- a build date and VIN would be appreciated
BIGSKYWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #99
dboz
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 191302
Join Date: Oct 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreddin View Post
My wife's 09 purchased 11/18/08 with between 2500 and 3000 miles gave up the ghost on Wednesday night. Had it towed to a dealer other than where purchased(was closest). Yesterday even though they have not even rolled the car into the shop, they provided her with a 08 Tribecca indefinitely.

Same MO as other engines. strange thumping noise from up front, then engine seizure...with no prior warning lights (plenty of lights after it died). The car was broken in as suggested in the manual. The service mgr in Toledo, OH says he has performed one 09 WRX engine swap already! He said if confirmed, turn around time was between 2-3 weeks for a new airfreight shipped engine. The car also had the high rpm "idle" intermittently. Will keep all posted on any developments which is my catharsis....my wife is heartbroken as am I.

This just continues!! NO WAY I am going to buy one of these at this point.
dboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:27 AM   #100
incongruity
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 36469
Join Date: May 2003
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
'08 MS3
(I still miss my 03 WRX)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreddin View Post
My wife's 09 purchased 11/18/08 with between 2500 and 3000 miles gave up the ghost on Wednesday night. Had it towed to a dealer other than where purchased(was closest). Yesterday even though they have not even rolled the car into the shop, they provided her with a 08 Tribecca indefinitely.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you happen to know the VIN (leave off the last 3 digits if you want) and build date?

Last edited by incongruity; 01-18-2009 at 02:26 AM.
incongruity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009 WRX engine failure VIN/build date owner list Tea cups Warranty Issues & SOA Problems 941 04-04-2014 08:32 PM
2009 wrx engine longblock teamafx Engine/Power/Exhaust 18 05-08-2009 08:42 PM
2008 Wrx Engine Failure deunan General Community 101 03-29-2008 09:47 AM
2008 Wrx Engine Failure deunan Service & Maintenance 1 03-23-2008 10:18 PM
2008 wrx engine failure deunan Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain 1 03-23-2008 10:09 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.