|01-09-2009, 01:23 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Bryan, OHVehicle:
00' Si Turbo
02' XPT Stage2 Wagon
FS: Foum Kicker SLR Snowboard Boots, 11
I purchased these boots online and they ended up being too small for me. I wear a size 11 skate shoe and these boots fit like 10's, so take that into consideration. They are brand new with the exception of me trying one boot on and then they went back into the box.
I'd return them, but I don't feel like paying the return shipping, so I'm trying here before eBay.
They are very nice boots with Forum's Speed Lacing System.
Retail is $229, I bought them on sale for $115 and that is what I want for them. Locals can pick up or I can meet halfway depending on where you live or you can pay for me to ship them to you.
Details and Specs
Weight 8.00 lbs
Liner Concentrix Level 2
Lacing System Speed Lace
* ARTICULATING CUFF — Utilizing an articulating cuff in key models of the freestyle boots to allow for a smoother flexing shell that maintains a secure fit with excellent support.
* FULL-SIZE MINIATURIZE — Introduced last season to rave reviews, Forum’s Full-Size Miniaturize concept is back for round two. By strategically eliminating excess material and space between the last, liner and shell, Forum makes their boots significantly lighter and smaller, literally shrinking them by one full size while maintaining comfort and performance. Full-Size Miniaturize is clutch for well-endowed Forum fans as it helps them eliminate excess weight and toe drag.
* 4D-MOLDED TONGUE — For 2008, Forum parted ways with the traditional 3D-molded tongue and replaced it with a new scientifically engineered 4D-molded tongue that allows for substantially better shell wrap and translates to superior fit and performance.
* SURLYN™ BACKSTAYS — For the second straight year, Forum injected DuPont’s space age Surlyn™ plastic into their backstays. Renowned for its extreme rigidity and durability, Surlyn™ backstays far surpass traditional plastic backstays by minimizing stiffening agents and weight, while increasing overall shell integrity and structure.
* CONCENTRIX LINERS — The new Concentrix Hybrid Liner combines a skate shoe-inspired stroble last in the forefoot to increase board feel, with a traditional last in the heel for extra hold. Forum’s liners are offered in distinct versions, all of which are heat moldable for riders who want to go the extra mile to create a custom fit. Also, all of the liners employ a new ¾ footbed that is designed to accommodate the two different construction techniques central to the hybrid system. And just to round things out, the liners feature an ankle support system and calf straps to adjust upper area fit. LINER: Concentrix Level 2 CUFF LINK: Gold SOLE: Air LACING SYSTEM: Forum Speed Lacer
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Last edited by bluesiguy; 01-21-2009 at 01:26 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FS: Snowboard Boots! Size 11 - 11.5!||yvk||NWIC Private Classifieds||5||04-19-2010 03:37 PM|
|FS: Foum Kicker SLR Snowboard Boots, size 11||bluesiguy||MWSOC Private Classifieds||10||04-12-2010 08:50 PM|
|FS: Burton Ruler 2009 Snowboard Boots Men's Sz 7.5||pntballfreak||SCIC Private Classifieds||0||02-01-2010 08:28 PM|
|FS: Burton 05-06 Shawn White Snowboard Boots Size 11||specialev||NWIC Private Classifieds||1||11-26-2009 03:26 AM|
|FS: *NEW* K2 Illusion snowboard boots/bindings available||Iroc8210||Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC||3||01-02-2006 06:28 PM|