|01-13-2009, 10:38 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Delaware / Northern VA
My 90k service
I have a 03 wrx and just performed my own 90k service (86,000 on the clock).
It took a while for me to do all of my research so here is a compliation of what all i did and the link to How to do it:
1. Transmission fluid change: http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1743
I used motul 300
2. Rear Diff fluid change: http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...ght=diff+fluid
same motul 300
3. accessory belts (alternator belt and AC belt): http://www.subarugirlies.com/howto/v...belt-swap.html
here is how to tighten it: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...2#post12210992
i got the OEM subaru part
4. Spark plugs: http://www.scoobymods.com/forums/sho...ge+spark+plugs
I used the OEM platium plugs from subaru
5. cleaning iacv valve also changing the gasket: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...=cleaning+iacv
I used the OEM subaru gasket
6. fuel filter: if you look at it it's super easy to install. sorry no link
i used the oem subaru fuel filter
7. PCV valve. it's located under the intercooler, right underneath the throttle body. don't worry if the pcv valve doesn't thread all of the way in. It's coned (or tapered) so it gets tighter as it goes in and i have about 3 thread exposed.
of course i rotated and balanced my tires, changed my engine oil, topped off rest of the fluids and checked all CV boots.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TopSpeed Performs Subaru Services 15k/ 30k/60k/90k Services!!!!||TopSpeed||Services||47||12-13-2009 03:44 PM|
|New & Have a Question re: 90k service||RubasuGirl||Newbies & FAQs||4||11-12-2004 05:05 PM|
|90K service + cylinder misfire codes = disaster||kpsamsara||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||21||06-02-2004 02:32 PM|
|Should I Pay For 90K Service?||Ghomer1||Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC||30||03-09-2004 04:39 PM|