Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday September 5, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Baja Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
jeromes
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 192299
Vehicle:
2011 Forester XT
Blue

Exclamation OEM Hard Bed Cover Parts Diag

The two links are the OEM Hard Bed Cover Parts breakout diag. Hope this may help other Baja owners if they need replacement parts.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...iag_Page_1.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...iag_Page_2.jpg

Part descriptions I have determined:

Page 1

91254 is the locking pin that the front cover latches to when it is closed.

91269A is the Lock Kit. I have this on order and will follow up with info of what this contains.

Page 2
P100047 & 91277 is the washer & pop rivet in the four corners that holds the rubber seal that goes over the top of the hinge.

Item 4 is the bolt that holds the two half's of the bed cover to the hinge.

There are a few items missing from this diagram. They are the rubber gasket that fits between the rear window body panel and the fixed plastic parts to keep water out. Also the pin for the rear gate that the rear cover latches to to lock the cover.

Last edited by jeromes; 01-14-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Updated info
jeromes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
kidjoe
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 120797
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2004 Baja Turbo
Blue

^^^this is good info......Should be stickied for all to use!

Couple of questions:

- Do you have pics of your install? I'm going to do mine shortly and would like to see pics of the drill points on the plastic bed cover.

- Do you have the part #for the Foam/Rubber gasket that goes under the front plastic pieces? the one I got was full of silicon that the previous owner used on it.

Thanks Joe
kidjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
jeromes
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 Forester XT
Blue

Default Drill locations

When you remove the two bed liner sides you will see on the back of the liner marks for the large (1") hole and marks for the small hole for the front bracket (this is shown as a slot). Just remember when drilling the large hole (1" works) you want to drill in parallel with the truck bed. It is thru the bump out of the roll bar, but the mounting flange will be parallel with the bed. I had to enlarge one of my drill holes because I did not drill it parallel with the bed.

For the small hole for the front bracket I did not make a slot. I drilled one hole directly in the middle of the slot. All was fine on the install.

I do not have the p/n of the Foam/Rubber gasket. You should be able to get that from the dealer. If you get a printout of the part diag please post.

The rest of the install is very easy.

For both holes I drilled a small pilot hole first, then used a hole saw for the 1".

I agree that it should be stickied, but who would do that?

Last edited by jeromes; 01-14-2009 at 08:37 AM. Reason: added info
Old 01-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
jeromes
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2011 Forester XT
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidjoe View Post
^^^this is good info......Should be stickied for all to use!

Couple of questions:

- Do you have pics of your install? I'm going to do mine shortly and would like to see pics of the drill points on the plastic bed cover.

- Do you have the part #for the Foam/Rubber gasket that goes under the front plastic pieces? the one I got was full of silicon that the previous owner used on it.

Thanks Joe
Sorry for the delay. Link below is for the correct rubber gasket. It is item number 6 (number 91171H) (subaru p/n 91171AE07B). I ordered one and have confirmed it is the correct part. It is not cheep.

http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/o...20Part%20Diag/

Last edited by jeromes; 02-08-2009 at 08:48 PM.