Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Baja Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:04 PM   #1
Markus_F
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 134052
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 Legacy GT
Silver

Default FS: Baja Turbo OEM rear sway bar

Hello all -

First, I hope it's ok to post this here as I didn't see a Baja specific for sale section, if it isn't mods please move and sorry!

OK....I have an '03 Legacy GT, I was told that the Baja Turbo OEM sway was a cheap upgrade. Unfortunately I was told wrong - the bends are different so the Baja Turbo one hits the subframe.

I have no idea if the Turbo unit is an upgrade for other Bajas, or it if it fits any other Subie models. All I know is I have this sitting in my basement and I really hope someone has a use for it.

So - $40 and it's yours - and that includes shipping (domestic only).

Picture - the top picture is my OEM Leggy unit, the bottom is the Baja Turbo one:

Thanks,

- Mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Markus_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
Markus_F
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2010 Legacy GT
Silver

Also -

If anyone that looks in here knows the mm difference between a normal Baja rear sway and the Baja Turbo rear sway could you post in here? I'm sure anyone interested in the bar would appreciate the info.

Thanks,

- Mark
Old 02-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
Markus_F
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2010 Legacy GT
Silver

OK - want to get this out of the basement but don't want to throw it out. Located in Akron OH area = free pickup. I think I can get it shipped for $20. Let me know!

- Mark
Old 02-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
Markus_F
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2010 Legacy GT
Silver

SOLD!

FYI - in case anyone stumbles on this in the future - it appears that the normal Baja has a 16mm rear sway, the Baja Turbo is 18mm, and aftermarket units are 20-22mm.

- Mark