Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 4, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default AMS Rotated Mount V-band GT30r and GT35r Turbo Kit (More AMS Subaru parts inside!)

AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit

The AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit is the new benchmark in Subaru performance. Designed to meet the demanding needs of road race, drag race and street cars alike, we have successfully achieved unparalleled drivability, response, and horsepower. Our unique design has been tested and refined for over 1 year to provide reliability, OEM like fitment and options never available in a Subaru turbo kit before.



The AMS kit brings some new ideas to the table…

V-band housings:
Each AMS Subaru Turbo Kit incorporates the latest V-band exhaust housings with options for .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r. The Tial V-band housings not only provide the most horsepower and save weight but they eliminate the need for gaskets and are easier to install. No more annoying exhaust leaks and no gaskets to replace!







Top Mount & Front Mount Applications:
Another innovative feature of our kit is the option of a 4ply silicone turbo outlet pipe for either a front mount or top mount intercooler. These custom molded pieces fit better than the OEM pieces and are included at no additional charge!





Intake Pipe Solutions:
While a unique 3” cold air intake pipe is standard we also provide an option for pull-through or push-through MAF applications.



Factory ECU & MAF Solution:
We provide the option of an industry first 4 ply silcone BOV recirculation tube for cars maintaining the factory ECU and MAF.

Each AMS Subaru Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit is hand built here at AMS with a meticulous attention to detail. We know what it’s like to install a turbo kit so we provide all the necessary hardware and detailed instructions for a hassle-free installation.

With power output ranging from 350 – 650 horsepower we have just about every Subaru owner covered. On just our GT30R kit with a top mount intercooler, fuel and exhaust upgrades we were able to put down 485WHP and over 500 ft/lbs of torque! This same simple combination netted an 11.24 quarter mile time in a full weight 2007 STI on stock tires!!! Imagine what a GT35R can do!

Features

• 2” ID rotated V-band thick wall up-pipe for optimum flow and durability
• 5/8” thick flange on up-pipe to ensure a proper seal
• Turbo support bracket maintains turbo kit reliability under any condition
• 304 stainless steel TIG welded construction
• Lifetime Limited Warranty on the up-pipe*
• True Garrett Dual Ball Bearing GT series turbo with ported shroud compressor covers to prevent compressor surge
• Tial Stainless Steel V-band exhaust housing with choice of .63, .82 & 1.06 a/r ratios
• Genuine Tial 44mm V-band wastegate to ensure proper boost control
• Wastegate feed strategically placed and hand ported for precise boost control
• 10” stainless steel external wastegate dump tube
• No gaskets needed for the turbo to up-pipe, up-pipe to wastegate or turbo to downpipe
• Your choice of true 3” cold air intake pipes to suit a pull through or blow through mass air flow sensor
• Bolts up to any stock or aftermarket header that fits the factory up-pipe
• Downpipe fits AMS & most other aftermarket cat-back exhausts
• Your choice of turbo outlet pipes for top mount or front mount intercooler application
• Kit Utilizes 4 ply silicone tested up to 50 psi of boost!
• Industry first 4 ply Silone Blow off valve recirculation tube for cars looking to maintain the factory ECU and MAF (optional)
• New coolant lines for your coolant expansion tank for a clean engine bay
• DEI heat insulation to protect OEM wiring from excessive heat
• Kit includes ALL necessary fittings and hardware for installation
• Class 10.9 fasteners & 4 ply silicon couplers. We use the best hardware and silicone so that it goes together right the first time


Kit Includes


• Stainless steel thick wall Up-pipe
• AMS spec Garrett GT series dual ball bearing turbo with ported compressor cover and Tial V-band turbine housing
• Genuine Tial 44mm V-band wastegate
• Integrated turbo support bracket
• AMS high off-road test-pipe (high-flow steel core catalytic converter optional)
• DEI Heat insulation for your electrical wiring
• New lines for your coolant expansion tank
• Stainless steel 3” downpipe
• Stainless steel oil feed line (fittings for both WRX and STI included)
• Custom AMS stainless steel oil return line
• 4 ply silicon water lines with thermal insulation
• 4 ply silicone turbo outlet pipe, intercooler and intake couplers
• Top quality hardware package including nuts, bolts, fittings and clamps
• Polished aluminum 3” cold air intake pipe with K&N air filter for blow through MAF (pull trough MAF optional)
• Detailed installation guide

Options

• Your choice of top mount or front mount 4 ply silicone turbo outlet pipe (no additional charge)
• Your choice of .63, .82 or 1.06 a/r exhaust housings (no additional charge)
• Blow off valve recirculation
• Pull through MAF intake pipe
• High-flow catylitic converter

Specifications

AMS GT30R Turbo Kit

TURBO SPECS:
COMPRESSOR WHEEL: GT30R 55lbs/min
Inducer: 57mm
Exducer: 76mm
TURBINE WHEEL: GT30R 84 trim
TURBINE A/R Choice: TiAL V-band 0.63 , 0.82, 1.06

Applications

• Subaru WRX 2002-2007
• Subaru STi 2004-2007
• Fits all USDM , JDM, and European left hand drive models

Some more images of the downpipe, Oil return line and Hardware kit










Retail for a GT3076R kit will start at $3999.95
Retail for a GT3582R kit will start at $4099.95


Current shipping time is about 2 weeks from the time of order.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Thanks again to everyone for being so patient with us on this kit. As you can see a great deal of time and thought was put into this kit.

We have about 5 cars currently running our GT30R kit with GREAT results. As was posted up top I managed to go 11.30 making 485whp through a top mount with this 30R kit. Once we get some GT35R numbers I will post them up and as always please feel free to ask any questions.

Eric
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AMS is offline  
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #2
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Here is a full link to our initial testing with the GT3076R Kit

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1434544

Here also is a dyno graph comparing a stock 07 sti to our kit on pump gas and then race gas. Again this is a GT3076R with a Top mount IC

AMS is offline  
Old 02-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

One of our local customers (Nate) was one of the first people to receive our GT30R V-band turbo kit. The car did very well with just bolt ons and a top mount.
(Since this car is an 07 STI early on its life the #4 Piston went belly up so we had to put our stage 1 shortblock in it.)

In any event recently Nate decided to ditch the top mount in lieu of a true FMIC. Now we do not have an FMIC solution for the Subaru just yet but Nate really wanted us to try and make something custom for him as the entire car to this point was all AMS. Using a little bit of custom fabrication we were able to take our widely successful EVO core and adapt it to work with Nate's 07 STI. The car came out great and the power increase was pretty substantial.

Now this is not a true back to back test as Nate also decided to delete his TGV's in the process. But this dyno demonstrates pretty clearly how potent this turbo kit really is. All that was changed between the two runs was an AMS FMIC and TGV deletes.

Mod List for the first Run:


AMS Built Stage 1 shortblock
Stock heads and cams
AMS GT3076R Turbo kit .63 A/R exhaust housing
Perrin Top mount IC
Perrin equal length headers
Invidia 3" Catless exhaust
Walbro fuel pump
Deatschwerks 850cc injectors
Quarter master Twin disc clutch with push conversion
AMS open source ECU tune

Gas: 93 Octane
Boost: 23 psi

Parts added for the second run:
AMS prototype FMIC
AMS TGV Deletes

Gas: 93 octane
Boost: 23 psi



As you can see from the chart above this car picked up over 25 whp and 50 ft lbs of torque!!! This thing is an ANIMAL on the street and spools extremely quick


Here are some shot of Nate's car with the FMIC. We are planning on making a subaru FMIC kit but The production core will be a tad bit wider. Let us know what you think


















Eric
AMS is offline  
Old 02-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Limited time Special Introductory price: $599.95

Click here to pick up your own AMS Subaru WRX/STI Catback today!



ON WITH THE PICS!







Click here for a Sound Clip

Last edited by AMS; 04-01-2009 at 12:32 AM.
AMS is offline  
Old 02-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Soon To Be Released!!


Well a while back we announced that we were going to be designing an intake manifold for the Subaru EJ20 and EJ25 engines. Many people have asked us how this is going and when it will be ready, cost etc etc etc. Well I didn't want anyone to think we were dragging our feet on this so I thought I would show you where we were in the engineering process.

Here at the shop we have a rapid prototype machine at our disposal. What this means is we can go from concept to CAD to Prototype very quickly. We can even have something rapid cast to even test the products potency. This is the same process we used for our EVO VIII intake manifold that you can see below:









Well although the below images might not represent the final product I wanted to show the members here that we are working very diligently on getting an AMS intake manifold solution to you.

Below are the images of our current ideas after they have been rapid prototyped. Again this might not even be close to what we actually come up with but at least you can get an idea of how much work we are putting into this. We won't pour the mold until we know its the best we can offer.











Darius

Last edited by AMS; 02-20-2009 at 06:51 PM.
AMS is offline  
Old 02-20-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Placeholder for future parts

Last edited by AMS; 02-20-2009 at 06:52 PM.
AMS is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

We were able to get another one of our GT30r turbo kits finalized and out the door this week, this time on an 05 STI. It really surprised all of us as to how much power this car made! Only being a .63 A/R housing, it was very nice to see it hold so much power to redline, as well as the massive amounts of torque on the bottom end. This particular tune was done with e85.

Mods on the car:

AMS GT30r Turbo Kit w/ .63 A/R and Catted(!) Downpipe
Stock Ej257 bottom end and heads
Perrin FMIC
GT Spec un-equal length header
Aeromotive Fuel Rails
Precision Turbo 1200cc top feed Injectors
Fuel Lab Adjustable FPR
Custom AMS Fuel Lines and Top Feed conversion kit
Custom AMS -6an fuel tank to regulator fuel lines
Dual Walbro in tank fuel pumps
Full Blown dual pump in tank housing
AMS TGV Delete
Exedy twin disk clutch


Boost is set at 25.5psi

-Ty














AMS is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #8
surfer5567
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 61199
Join Date: May 2004
Location: monterey,ca
Vehicle:
2002 wrx wagon
wrb, s2, blouch 2.5, 6spd

Default

you know if this ends up being resonably priced AND able to have a reverse style intake manifold, i would be very interested in this. a simple bolt on intake manifold that keeps alternator and ac in stock location would be AWESOME!!!

just an idea



Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
Soon To Be Released!!


Well a while back we announced that we were going to be designing an intake manifold for the Subaru EJ20 and EJ25 engines. Many people have asked us how this is going and when it will be ready, cost etc etc etc. Well I didn't want anyone to think we were dragging our feet on this so I thought I would show you where we were in the engineering process.

Here at the shop we have a rapid prototype machine at our disposal. What this means is we can go from concept to CAD to Prototype very quickly. We can even have something rapid cast to even test the products potency. This is the same process we used for our EVO VIII intake manifold that you can see below:









Well although the below images might not represent the final product I wanted to show the members here that we are working very diligently on getting an AMS intake manifold solution to you.

Below are the images of our current ideas after they have been rapid prototyped. Again this might not even be close to what we actually come up with but at least you can get an idea of how much work we are putting into this. We won't pour the mold until we know its the best we can offer.











Darius
surfer5567 is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Doug from TopSpeed was kind enough to write a review/results thread about our AMS GT35r Turbo Kit! Another street terror powered by AMS hits the roads, this time it's an 08 STI!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...php?p=25858009

-Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSpeed View Post
I will continue to add to this thread as all the testing is completed.

I had to make a post because I was never expecting it to make this much power with so many stock pieces and such few power mods.

I have the privelage of testing the new AMS Rotated GT35r turbo kit on my personal 08sti. This kit was made for the 02-07 impreza so I had to adapt it to work on my 08sti, which meant modding a few pieces like the intake and downpipe so the ones pictured are not AMS's pieces FWIW. But I would expect with in the next few weeks AMS will have the new pieces Jigged up for the 08sti so have no fear 08sti guys I am sure they will have you covered. For everyone else their kit will bolt right up and honestly it should only be about a days worth of work. It comes with very detailed instructions so I assume anyone with a basic mechanical skill could do the install. If not then give us a ring and we can get you hooked up


The AMS turbo kit's quality is second to none... I have yet to see such a well built kit. Hands down this is the most complete kit I have ever seen. From the time the box arrived I have been amazed. Every piece in the box was packaged in expanding foam to keep it safe. Every nut, bolt, zip tie, hose, clamps, etc.. that you could ever need to install the kit was also there. Not once did I have to run and find a bolt or hose to make it work. AMS has once again come through with a winning piece. I can say without a doubt that it gets the TOPSPEED STAMP OF APPROVAL!!

I plan on doing alot of testing with this kit since its on my persoal STI. My first plans are to switch out the current .82ar Tial V-band to a .63ar tial housing. I will post the dyno results when I do so, but as it sits now I am again surprised by the tial .82ar housing. Currently I am seeing 14psi @3600rpms and then 20psi @3900rpms. This is outstading for a .82ar housing as usually we don't see 20psi till low to mid 4k rpms. .

Deatschwerks also provided me with their very nice 850cc topfeed injectors, which are by far the nicest set of 850cc I have tuned. I have tuned on every type and brand of injector made and these DW850cc injectors are the $h!t, they start idle and drive just like factory everytime. I highly recommend anyone looking for a set of injectors to purchase a set of Deatschwerks and never look back.

Since this is my car and my DD I like to do things outside of the norm, so the car is setup to run the factory 08sti TMIC which in my opinion is a very well built piece. The fin density and core size is unbeatable, I have yet to find an intercooler that I think will beat the new stock sti's piece at a sub 500hp power level. The previous year sti's I could make about 400-430whp before the TMIC was just tapped out of flow. Well as some know the new 08sti runs a much larger factory TMIC which is why I wanted to push it. I had expected it to do well and support 450-500whp. While on the dyno doing 4th gear pulls the TMIC never got hot, hell it was barely warm to the touch. I was expecting it to work well but at this point I am beyond amazed... only thing I can attest it to is the fact that at 20psi the GT35r's output air temps are pretty low.

Clearly the combo of these few parts work very well.




I will post more as I do more testing.

MODS" (yes all four)

AMS GT35R TURBO KIT
DEATSCHWERKS 850CC TOPFEEDS
UEL 4-1 HEADER
COBB apV2 - Tuned by myself of course

Still stock but to be upgraded

Stock Catback
Stock Intercooler
Stock Fuel Pump
Stock Longblock w/tgv's
Stock Clutch

I am sorry about my crappy pics all I had was my phone

Doug W.
TopSpeed Inc.



.



AMS is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
jigga
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (16)
 
Member#: 9960
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: in bed...
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
WRBlue Perl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
Soon To Be Released!!

Darius
How soon?
jigga is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga View Post
How soon?
Not too soon.

We're still finalizing design, and the casting/tooling process takes a considerable amount of time.

-Ty
AMS is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Doug from TopSpeed was kind enough to write a review/results thread about our AMS GT35r Turbo Kit! Another street terror powered by AMS hits the roads, this time it's an 08 STI!

TS Inc's 08sti - 424hp 385tq with just 4 MODS (AMS GT35R w/ DW850CC Tested) - NASIOC

Please keep in mind the intake is not a production model, it will be much prettier when we get done with it.

-Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSpeed View Post
I will continue to add to this thread as all the testing is completed.

I had to make a post because I was never expecting it to make this much power with so many stock pieces and such few power mods.

I have the privelage of testing the new AMS Rotated GT35r turbo kit on my personal 08sti. This kit was made for the 02-07 impreza so I had to adapt it to work on my 08sti, which meant modding a few pieces like the intake and downpipe so the ones pictured are not AMS's pieces FWIW. But I would expect with in the next few weeks AMS will have the new pieces Jigged up for the 08sti so have no fear 08sti guys I am sure they will have you covered. For everyone else their kit will bolt right up and honestly it should only be about a days worth of work. It comes with very detailed instructions so I assume anyone with a basic mechanical skill could do the install. If not then give us a ring and we can get you hooked up


The AMS turbo kit's quality is second to none... I have yet to see such a well built kit. Hands down this is the most complete kit I have ever seen. From the time the box arrived I have been amazed. Every piece in the box was packaged in expanding foam to keep it safe. Every nut, bolt, zip tie, hose, clamps, etc.. that you could ever need to install the kit was also there. Not once did I have to run and find a bolt or hose to make it work. AMS has once again come through with a winning piece. I can say without a doubt that it gets the TOPSPEED STAMP OF APPROVAL!!

I plan on doing alot of testing with this kit since its on my persoal STI. My first plans are to switch out the current .82ar Tial V-band to a .63ar tial housing. I will post the dyno results when I do so, but as it sits now I am again surprised by the tial .82ar housing. Currently I am seeing 14psi @3600rpms and then 20psi @3900rpms. This is outstading for a .82ar housing as usually we don't see 20psi till low to mid 4k rpms. .

Deatschwerks also provided me with their very nice 850cc topfeed injectors, which are by far the nicest set of 850cc I have tuned. I have tuned on every type and brand of injector made and these DW850cc injectors are the $h!t, they start idle and drive just like factory everytime. I highly recommend anyone looking for a set of injectors to purchase a set of Deatschwerks and never look back.

Since this is my car and my DD I like to do things outside of the norm, so the car is setup to run the factory 08sti TMIC which in my opinion is a very well built piece. The fin density and core size is unbeatable, I have yet to find an intercooler that I think will beat the new stock sti's piece at a sub 500hp power level. The previous year sti's I could make about 400-430whp before the TMIC was just tapped out of flow. Well as some know the new 08sti runs a much larger factory TMIC which is why I wanted to push it. I had expected it to do well and support 450-500whp. While on the dyno doing 4th gear pulls the TMIC never got hot, hell it was barely warm to the touch. I was expecting it to work well but at this point I am beyond amazed... only thing I can attest it to is the fact that at 20psi the GT35r's output air temps are pretty low.

Clearly the combo of these few parts work very well.




I will post more as I do more testing.

MODS" (yes all four)

AMS GT35R TURBO KIT
DEATSCHWERKS 850CC TOPFEEDS
UEL 4-1 HEADER
COBB apV2 - Tuned by myself of course

Still stock but to be upgraded

Stock Catback
Stock Intercooler
Stock Fuel Pump
Stock Longblock w/tgv's
Stock Clutch

I am sorry about my crappy pics all I had was my phone

Doug W.
TopSpeed Inc.



.


AMS is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 02:31 AM   #13
iri_tuan
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (24)
 
Member#: 80572
Join Date: Jan 2005
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: HOUSTON
Vehicle:
06 STi
waiting for something new

Default

ETA for a MY06 STi FMIC kit?
iri_tuan is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #14
AMS
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (4)
 
Member#: 27854
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: West Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
STI, WRX, GTR, EVO,
BMW, Porsche, + More!

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iri_tuan View Post
ETA for a MY06 STi FMIC kit?
Finalizing core and end tank design as we speak.

-Ty
AMS is offline  
Old 04-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #15
syoung0298
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (36)
 
Member#: 84772
Join Date: Apr 2005
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Cosworth 2.5L GT40R
Vehicle:
2005 GDB STI
WRB

Default

ETA on the intake manifold? thanks.
syoung0298 is offline  
Old 04-09-2009, 09:34 AM   #16
MikeCandler
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 123018
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: London, Ontario
Vehicle:
2009 Legacy Spec B
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS View Post
Finalizing core and end tank design as we speak.

-Ty
Loving the cast endtanks looking good AMS!!

Any plans for a downpipe to go along with the catback for stock turbo owners??
MikeCandler is offline  
Old 04-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #17
qazxswqazwsx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)
 
Member#: 103016
Join Date: Dec 2005
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2007 STi
Black

Default

Can i buy the fittings, lines banjos, etc seperate? PM me price please
qazxswqazwsx is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:29 AM   #18
wopdeeze
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (13)
 
Member#: 148597
Join Date: May 2007
Vehicle:
00 GDA Jet Black
04 GGA PSM 10 SH5 XT

Default

any chance you would sponsor my car to beat the HKS time attack EVO for the Tsukuba record?

Jarrett
wopdeeze is offline  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #19
MikeCandler
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 123018
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: London, Ontario
Vehicle:
2009 Legacy Spec B
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCandler View Post
Loving the cast endtanks looking good AMS!!

Any plans for a downpipe to go along with the catback for stock turbo owners??
Bump??

MikeCandler is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AMS Rotated Mount V-band GT30r and GT35r Turbo Kit (Now at a DISCOUNT PRICE!) AMS Engine/Power/Exhaust 30 11-08-2009 11:29 PM
AMS Rotated Mount V-band Turbo Kit Release! AMS MWSOC Vendor Classifieds 22 03-15-2009 02:22 PM
REAL!! GT30R and GT35R Turbo Kits for under $3k WRXImprezaSTI04 Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.5L Turbo) 3 01-19-2005 10:10 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2015, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.