Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday November 28, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Baja Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
DUDE ITS A BAJA
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 197923
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: MARBLEHEAD, MA OR BOZEMAN, MT
Vehicle:
2006 BAJA SPORT
BLACK PEARL

Default cat-back compatibility issues

I have a header (Borla) and hi-flow (random) cat on their way to me right now, unfortunately I have hit a snag and can't find an actual cat-back system for the baja. I have been looking at this injen cat-back http://rallitek.com/insusesexsy.html and was wondering if anyone knew if it would directly fit or if there is another system I should be looking at.
-Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DUDE ITS A BAJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Thumbs up

Go to www.ultrarev.com They sell the Baja specific catback for less than anyone else online. It's where I got mine. it'll bolt right up. NA or Turbo doesn't matter.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #3
Benhart21
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 149617
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boulder-ish
Default

You might want to see if it's not too late to get a refund on that Borla header. They are notorious for cracking.
Benhart21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
BajaGuy68
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 127720
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Western, NY
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Lightning Red

Default

Try Xcceleration.com; is where I bought my stainless cat-back exhaust.
BajaGuy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

xcceleration.com.
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

ULTRAREV!!!! xcceleration sells the same exact cat back for WAYYYYY more money. Just went to both sites ultrarev= $539 xcceleration= $900 (rounded to the next highest dollar) Save your $361 and get a forge performance wastegate actuator $190 and a prodrive boost control solenoid $125-$175. xcceleration is a RIPOFF. The guy DID take time to list parts for Bajas BUT he makes it out like he's the ONLY place that has the stuff. Another example is the ROTORA big brake kit (6pot 4 pot front - rear) He's almost $300 higher than the cheapest place I found. (www.prosubaru.com)
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
2-fast
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 70610
Join Date: Sep 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie_Sleeper68 View Post
ULTRAREV!!!! xcceleration sells the same exact cat back for WAYYYYY more money. Just went to both sites ultrarev= $539 xcceleration= $900 (rounded to the next highest dollar) Save your $361 and get a forge performance wastegate actuator $190 and a prodrive boost control solenoid $125-$175. xcceleration is a RIPOFF. The guy DID take time to list parts for Bajas BUT he makes it out like he's the ONLY place that has the stuff. Another example is the ROTORA big brake kit (6pot 4 pot front - rear) He's almost $300 higher than the cheapest place I found. (www.prosubaru.com)
Hi, I went to http://www.ultrarev.com using their car search and can not find a catback for a baja turbo. When I used the exhaust link, it took me to their old site, where I see the catback. The ultrarev's old site link is http://www.ultrarev.com/home.php?cat=331 it shows the $539.00 price you mentioned, but I asked random what's up and they said that system will be sold by xcceleration, because it's their design.

Also, went out to www.prosubaru.com and found the following pricing for their rotora big brake kits:
RF62 Front, 6pot 355x32 2pc Rotors Baja, $2799

and found this at www.xcceleration.com/itemdetails.cfm85.htm :
Front - 6-PISTON 355X32 2-PIECE (14.2'' rotor) - $2,795.00

Are you able to get a discount at prosubaru, otherwise they are listed the same...thanks

Last edited by 2-fast; 02-23-2009 at 10:53 PM.
2-fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:16 AM   #8
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

subie_sleeper86... did u actually visit xcceleration? did u look at the pics? there is an obvious difference between the 2. the baja needs the bended exhaust tip, which isn't pictured on ultrarev. if they really do sell the catback, then why didn't they put the right pic of it on the site? also to verify, is your baja catback the same as the picture on xcceleration? what type of warranty did u get from ultrarev?
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
deadlydave
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 131119
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Waterford, NY
Vehicle:
1996 Impreza LWRXSTI
91 BMW 318is

Default

Have you talked to a shop to see how much a custom one would cost?
deadlydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:18 AM   #10
BajaGuy68
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 127720
Join Date: Oct 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Western, NY
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Lightning Red

Default

I bought mine from Xcceleration three years ago. It went on my Baja easy and fast....once I removed the stock one. I paid around $700 and considering the quality of the stainless, it was well worth it. Mine does have a bend in the exhaust pipe comming out of the muffler and it clears the bumper by around 3". It sticks out passed the bumper around 2-3" ; the tip looks nothing like the one pictured at Ultrarev.
BajaGuy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #11
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

The ultrarev unit is the SAME. It is made by Random Tech. Came in a factory sealed RT box. UR could not (at the time) get the downpipe portion with the cats because xcceleration had some kind of exclusivity clause. I'll take pics of my exhaust and you guys can decide for yourselves. I DO have a grudge abainst xcceleratin. The guy Sam that owns the place was rude to me back when I was shopping for an exhaust. It's going back a few years now but he basically told me that if I wanted anything PERFORMANCE oriented for my Baja I had pretty much one choice. HIM. I specifically look for parts cheaper than he sells them for now. I understand that there are probably a lot of people that are happy with his shop and his prices. If you take time to look for a better price you'll be surprised and most likely pissed if you've already purchased from him. As far as URs warranty, I honestly don't know what it is or was. It's a Rondom Tech part and they cover their stuff pretty well from what I've heard. I have been through a few winters here in NEPA and down to play in a bit of sand in the pine barrens in NJ a few times. There is not a spec of rust or a sign of abnormal wear on the cat back. My POS downpipe ($144 ebay special) doesn't look nearly as nice but is doing it's job. I'm done rambling now. If the OP wants to buy the same part for $361 more so he can buy from xcceleration thats his choice. I just like to keep as much of my money as I can when modding. If there is a question as to weather it's the Random Tech part call UR, or RT for that matter. Ask them who distributes their Baja catback. Best of luck with whichever way you go, 'nuff said.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-fast View Post
Hi, I went to http://www.ultrarev.com using their car search and can not find a catback for a baja turbo. When I used the exhaust link, it took me to their old site, where I see the catback. The ultrarev's old site link is http://www.ultrarev.com/home.php?cat=331 it shows the $539.00 price you mentioned, but I asked random what's up and they said that system will be sold by xcceleration, because it's their design.

Also, went out to www.prosubaru.com and found the following pricing for their rotora big brake kits:
RF62 Front, 6pot 355x32 2pc Rotors Baja, $2799

and found this at www.xcceleration.com/itemdetails.cfm85.htm :
Front - 6-PISTON 355X32 2-PIECE (14.2'' rotor) - $2,795.00

Are you able to get a discount at prosubaru, otherwise they are listed the same...thanks
I stand corrected on this one. Didn't lign up the rotor diameters correctly. As far as other pricing on his site he's usually a lot higher than other places. If UR is no longer allowed to sell the part......... well that just sucks for the rest of the Baja community. I got mine for way less. Goes to show what he's making every time he sells one. His perogative if it's his design for sure. Just seems like he's raking people over the coals.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #13
deadlydave
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 131119
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Waterford, NY
Vehicle:
1996 Impreza LWRXSTI
91 BMW 318is

Default

Just a burst of sanity here for a sec on the brakes:
No tires any of us are currently running will fully utilize those massive stoppers, so what's the point?

Ok, back to bickering.
deadlydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #14
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

I run Falken FK452 s in the summer. 245/45/18. I have experienced serious brake fade and even warped rotors on "spirited" runs in the poconos. With both stock brakes and stock size aftermarket equipment. I have considered the 06-07 4pot 2pot conversion but I also really like the look of a BBK. Even with upgraded lines stop tech rotors and high temp fluid the Baja just doesn't like to stop as much as it likes to go. The BBK is bling and overkill braking performance wrapped into one. LOL

Last edited by Subie_Sleeper68; 02-24-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
2-fast
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 70610
Join Date: Sep 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie_Sleeper68 View Post
The ultrarev unit is the SAME. It is made by Random Tech. Came in a factory sealed RT box. UR could not (at the time) get the downpipe portion with the cats because xcceleration had some kind of exclusivity clause. I'll take pics of my exhaust and you guys can decide for yourselves. I DO have a grudge abainst xcceleratin. The guy Sam that owns the place was rude to me back when I was shopping for an exhaust. It's going back a few years now but he basically told me that if I wanted anything PERFORMANCE oriented for my Baja I had pretty much one choice. HIM. I specifically look for parts cheaper than he sells them for now. I understand that there are probably a lot of people that are happy with his shop and his prices. If you take time to look for a better price you'll be surprised and most likely pissed if you've already purchased from him. As far as URs warranty, I honestly don't know what it is or was. It's a Rondom Tech part and they cover their stuff pretty well from what I've heard. I have been through a few winters here in NEPA and down to play in a bit of sand in the pine barrens in NJ a few times. There is not a spec of rust or a sign of abnormal wear on the cat back. My POS downpipe ($144 ebay special) doesn't look nearly as nice but is doing it's job. I'm done rambling now. If the OP wants to buy the same part for $361 more so he can buy from xcceleration thats his choice. I just like to keep as much of my money as I can when modding. If there is a question as to weather it's the Random Tech part call UR, or RT for that matter. Ask them who distributes their Baja catback. Best of luck with whichever way you go, 'nuff said.
Hi, I called Random again and spoke to Dave [the owner] and asked him about UR and the baja catback pricing. He said the pricing on the UR site is very old, not current, asked them to remove the listing months ago and UR is not selling baja exhausts.

Dave said the baja exhausts are an exclusive to Xcceleration.com, because they were the ones who engineered the product for the baja. A couple of baja catbacks were sold, not through Xcceleration, but was done in error. In addition he said Xcceleration is their largest Subaru distributor and their engineering partner too. So i guess the UR price is not the best way to judge profit for the seller and you should get all your facts before making bold statements. Thanks.
2-fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-fast View Post
Hi, I called Random again and spoke to Dave [the owner] and asked him about UR and the baja catback pricing. He said the pricing on the UR site is very old, not current, asked them to remove the listing months ago and UR is not selling baja exhausts.

Dave said the baja exhausts are an exclusive to Xcceleration.com, because they were the ones who engineered the product for the baja. A couple of baja catbacks were sold, not through Xcceleration, but was done in error. In addition he said Xcceleration is their largest Subaru distributor and their engineering partner too. So i guess the UR price is not the best way to judge profit for the seller and you should get all your facts before making bold statements. Thanks.
Xcelleration may be a volume seller or even their largest seller as you said they said. I was one of the fortuate ones who paid a reasonable price for the catback. If its priced that high now it's too bad for other people who are looking for a bolt on unit. The guys prices are still WAY higher than other places on the web. XX Tuning is one of his direct competitors. Check out their site vs. his. This is getting old very quickly. The OP wanted to know about cat backs. I told him my experience. If UR was still able to get the part it would still be the better deal. They can't, according to you, so it's not worth talking about anymore. My experience in trying to deal with xcceleration was a nightmare and I will ALWAYS let people know that. It's just one person though. If there are people who are happy with the place I'm glad for them. We will just have to agree to disagree on how we feel about xcceleration. I'd never give the guy a dime because of how he spoke to me. Maybe he was having a bad day... I don't really care. It's my two cents. Take it or leave it. The cat back is pretty damn sweet though. (Thanks to you too. mwah)
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #17
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

just to sum it up, xcceleration has the ONLY BAJA TURBO/CATBACK ANYWHERE. u can piece together one if u want but it won't perform or look as good as that one. i have had good experiences with xcceleration despite the higher prices. they do awesome work and have had no issues with any cars since their start.

XXTuning is having tuning-related customer car troubles now, so do what you want with them.
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #18
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

Funny, I've heard that XX Tuning has had to fix Xcceleration SNAFUs when it comes to tuning and builds on cars. LOL. I guess it depends on who you talk/listen to. It's a shame that they are now the only avenue to get the cat-back. If UR made a profit selling it for 538.88 , 899.99 sounds like a ripoff to me. To say that they have had no issues with any customers seems like a pretty bold statement to me. NO company can afford to have 100% customer satisfaction.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #19
Hawk296
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 14555
Join Date: Jan 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Troy, MI
Vehicle:
1995 Impreza L
Baja

Default

Wow.... Seems to be some strong opinions on this subject.

Really the only catback system that I am aware of is the one mentioned above.

Personally, I bought an aftermarket downpipe, and then I bought a bunch of pipe and bends. I had one made that would bolt in place of the factory intermediate pipe and also had a custom catless midpipe with a couple of 02 sensor bungs made. I still came out a little cheaper than buying the catback mentioned above.

If you have a decent fabricator it may be worth looking into.

As far as the Borla headers: I have a set on my Impreza. They have been replaced under warrantee a few times until Igot tired of sending them back. Now I just take them off and re-weld them every season. They do sound awesome though.

Edit: Fixed for accuracy

Last edited by Hawk296; 02-25-2009 at 07:54 AM.
Hawk296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:09 PM   #20
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

i agree. it does depend who u listen to. some people don't know **** about other people before they start talking about them. there have been no SNAFU's at xcceleration or the engine builder/tuner who does the work. they have multi-national customers and rally teams that are killing the competition and that stand behind the work. price is somewhat important. if it costs a little more to do it once and do it right, then it is worth it not to have to correct mistakes which will end up costing more money anyway. there are different parts to the company and when they all come together to make the final product, "the proof is in the pudding." their custom pieces and work speak for themselves. they are not selling to the masses and don't need inventories and such to stay in business.
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #21
2-fast
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 70610
Join Date: Sep 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subie_Sleeper68 View Post
Funny, I've heard that XX Tuning has had to fix Xcceleration SNAFUs when it comes to tuning and builds on cars. LOL. I guess it depends on who you talk/listen to. It's a shame that they are now the only avenue to get the cat-back. If UR made a profit selling it for 538.88 , 899.99 sounds like a ripoff to me. To say that they have had no issues with any customers seems like a pretty bold statement to me. NO company can afford to have 100% customer satisfaction.
I would like to know who the Xcceleration customers were that need their cars fixed by XX Tuning....I've heard the opposite...like the WRX that caught fire and burned up their whole engine after a fuel problem caused by XX Tuning and Xcceleration repaired their work, with the insurance company going after them. If you like, i'll call them tomorrow and ask for that fellows name if you like. I also heard that the original owners sold the business to another fellow and left.

I think if you don't want to buy from a company, that's your choice, but you should not make up stories that can not be confirmed, just to add support to your position.

I know Xcceleration is not for everyone, but that does not mean they are not good. When I look at their gallery and the cars they have worked on, it seems to me they are actually pretty well liked. We should just agree you don't want to buy from them and stop the stories. Thanx.
2-fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #22
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-fast View Post
I would like to know who the Xcceleration customers were that need their cars fixed by XX Tuning....I've heard the opposite...like the WRX that caught fire and burned up their whole engine after a fuel problem caused by XX Tuning and Xcceleration repaired their work, with the insurance company going after them. If you like, i'll call them tomorrow and ask for that fellows name if you like. I also heard that the original owners sold the business to another fellow and left.

I think if you don't want to buy from a company, that's your choice, but you should not make up stories that can not be confirmed, just to add support to your position.

I know Xcceleration is not for everyone, but that does not mean they are not good. When I look at their gallery and the cars they have worked on, it seems to me they are actually pretty well liked. We should just agree you don't want to buy from them and stop the stories. Thanx.
So........ your stories are ok and mine aren't? Right. I was at XX about 2 1/2 years ago. The shop was immaculate. ECS didn't have a dynapac yet and that's where Paul and Matt tuned the Baja for the first time. I DON'T know of any changes since I was there but that's not to say that ownership didn't change hands too. On that point you may be right , I don't know. There were people there (customers and employees alike) that had bad things to say about Sam at Xcceleration and his work. I take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt when it comes to he said / she said situations. I eventually called the place since he seemed at the time to be the only Baja friendly shop. He was a condescending tool on the phone with me. Told me that the ecutec that HE carried was the ONLY fuel management available for a Baja (Ummm.. Utec?) then he said that if I want a Baja specific catback it was his or nothing. Fortunately I then managed to get the part cheaper elsewhwhere. (It was extremely satisfying) Thus making him (at the time) a liar. (possibly misinformed) Don't know or care. I might just start a thread in the main forum asking for peoples experiences with Xcceleration and XX to see what people think about both since both shops do a lot more than Bajas. It seems that a few people who had good experiences with the place are trying to negate my horrible one and make light of it. I sell Subies for a living and I would NEVER treat a customer the way he treated me. I'd never sell a car and probably get fired. Thanks

Last edited by Subie_Sleeper68; 02-24-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #23
Subie_Sleeper68
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 166403
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Center Valley Pa.
Vehicle:
2006 Baja Turbo
Silver 340 AWHP 365 AWTQ

Default

Started a thread for people to post personal thoughts and experiences on both shops in the ecu and tuning forum. Lets move on to enjoying Baja talk in our own little section here.
Subie_Sleeper68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:21 PM   #24
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

XXTuning is now sold and the partners split up.

there is a N/A baja exhaust on xcceleration.com--http://xcceleration.com/baja-leg-drive-sup.htm. there is also a cutout system that adds a little more power and a nice sound. i witnessed them install it on an impreza RS and it sounded sick.

subie_sleeper68... they NEVER sold ECUTEC or UTEC systems. they have exclusive dealer rights with random technology and they co-engineered the baja exhausts. NO ONE else carries them.

Last edited by PA-Outback2000; 02-25-2009 at 04:25 PM.
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #25
Hawk296
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 14555
Join Date: Jan 2002
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Troy, MI
Vehicle:
1995 Impreza L
Baja

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-Outback2000 View Post
there is a N/A baja exhaust on xcceleration.com--http://xcceleration.com/baja-leg-drive-sup.htm.
See it now, thanks!
Hawk296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suby noob looking for cat back compatibility advice mrmilbourn Newbies & FAQs 3 02-27-2008 04:53 PM
CP 35R kit, cat-back fitment issues? stiguy21 Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.5L Turbo) 6 09-20-2007 03:25 AM
cat-back compatibility?? a1cchad Subaru Conversions 7 12-15-2003 12:15 PM
Cat-Back compatibility miraclemonkeywrx Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo) 1 06-17-2003 07:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.