Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC > NESIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
vermonturbo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 22698
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Default FS:b'new helix catted dp!

located in so. vt. still have the box it came in, never installed on car cuz i am using a custom made dp instead.

helix ss hiflow catted dp with gaskets,bolts -$350 shipped

catco 9000 series 3" cat 16.5"long-$95 shipped
this is new,never installed on exhaust

S&B inverted cone airfilterR0112-$30 shipped
still in box never used[have cleaner/oil kit for $9]

Samco 45elbow, blk. 3.125 dia. and 2 liner clamps-$50

Samco ic y pipe,red and clamps if i can find them-$35

wrx intercooler,very clean-$90

will send pics if u like and i will try to post pics asap. i will consider meeting up with you if you are in the greater new england region or shipping if its not too much! cash money orders and maybe paypal if my wife lets me use it email me at - maness@vermontel.net or leave me a pm and i will get back to u asap.
thanks for looking. david
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vermonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
vermonturbo
Scooby Newbie

Default now with a pic

[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
vermonturbo
Scooby Newbie

Default impress your gf with a new 3"pipe!

red samco i.c. pipe sold and shipped!
helix dp almost sold to 02boxerrumble but a damn deer jumped into his winterdriver and smashed it up,good luck withthat tyler. damn deer....eat more venison!!!!
glenn[skimm343] if u r still wanting it email me or leave another message. your offer might be doable but no paypal,okemo is not that far away so let me know if you are still planning a trip up!