Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday July 26, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
RFLWRX05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 160479
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
06, sti, bug eye
black, sliver

Default 02 bug eye to 06 sti. help!!

now bear wit me guy i suck an writing **** up lol.

i have been swapping out my 2002 buy eye an i ran in to few problems. seeing if any body could point me in the right on this or something that's been writing up already. or so 1st off i cant figure out how to mount the gas pedal the bolt holes don't line up what so ever i could drill a hole in the floor an mount it witch is whats probably gonna happen, but has any one done thins be4?

since i out the sti wiring in the bug eye there are few thing i have to splice into it like the head lights. i am looking for a wiring how to do, i need to know how to splice in the buy eye head light in to the sti head light plugs.

now the heater core an a/c controls i over looked this when buys all my parts an didn't think about it, but the bug heater core an a/c controls are all cable driven an the sti a/c controls are electronic so i am kind of stuck there i think i am just going to have to buy the hole under dash a/c an heater core ****. an the e break in the bug eye is on the right side of middle counsel an i out the full sti interior in it so the middle console is set up for it to be on the left??
RFLWRX05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links