RYNOMOTO IS READY TO BUILD
Hello All !!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have several interesting engines in stock and ready to build up:
If you don't know, Keith at AWDTUNING.com has decided to use us as his exclusive engine supplier and we are now considered a vendor on NASIOC with AWDTUNING.com.
To Start, How about a list of engines that we have currently in stock and ready for your build project for your street car, drag race car, or road race monster......
1. EJ22 from 1991 Turbo Legacy
- This is a Closed Deck, super strong block, known to cause lesser blocks around it to blow a head gasket and pee green fluids on the ground.
2. EJ207 JDM Ver.7 Spec C Block and Crank-
You all know why this one is so great.... or if you don't, It has a nitrided, blueprinted and crossdrilled crankshaft and a block with vertical support struts for the cylinder bores (where the EJ205 blocks do not). BTW, if you didn't know why these are great engines, do some reading and be amazed!
3. 3, count them, 3, EJ205
Blocks and cranks in good shape, ready to build up for any need you have, from a very basic rebuild with Forged pistons added, to a full blown 550whp capable built block
4. EJ257 Block: I only have one of these currently, but, I am acquiring more cores to build right away.
5. EG33 6 cylinder from the Subaru SVX cars. Yes, I have one, and yes, I know it is capable of 1000whp if built and done right. Now, is anyone out there well-enough funded to find out what if feels like to drop the hammer? to be continued.......
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT..... If I don't have it, I can probably get it..... Or , I can have it made.....
NEW Parts coming soon:
1. 7 qt. oiling system- that's right, an oil pan with 2 qts more capacity than stock, and it will fit with EVERY MAJOR HEADER DESIGN MADE, EQUAL AND UN-EQUAL length. This will be made to fit with stock dipstick tube for easy install and worry free mounting while the engine is still in the car.
2. Road Race oiling system Especiale'- This will be a hybrid dry sump setup that will also include an Evacuation system pump for the engine crankcase pressure control and proper ring seal. This will be a system that will work with stock design headers and aftermarket headers. It will utilize a modified factory oil pump for reliability and no worries of pump mounting and all the necessary scavenge and pressure lines of a typical dry sump system. It will be fed with oil by a 3 gallon oil tank! It will also include a modified timing cover and special adjustable oil pressure bypass valve.
3. Equal length Rotated Turbo kits coming soon....
4. Lightweight, unequal length super spooling ROTATED kits coming soon also... Look for these to be integrated with all parts ready to bolt on and work well for 450whp-850whp.....
5. Lightweight 3.5 inch and 4 inch exhaust system without
gaskets!!!! IMAGINE THAT!!!
More products are on the way, so stay tuned!
New Services that we provide that most other shops don't:
1. Block Half Locating Pinning and Bearing stabilization system
If you are really interested in an engine built with this, we will be happy to tell you more about it... otherwise, we are keeping this under wraps.... so, no pics, or anything else available.... PATENT PENDING
We currently charge $850 for this process
2. EJ205 Deck Stabilization process
This makes the EJ205 block virtually as strong as an EJ207
We currently charge $350 for this process
We are a full line automotive machine shop for performance only, and Subarus have become our specialty. Why have a Chevrolet machine shop work on something they have never seen before. Don't risk a problem!
PLEASE PM ME FOR A BUILD QUOTE with your Email address; I would like to know what your intentions are with your car, how much power you intend to make, and/or how much power you ever want...
I will promptly send you a quote to best fit your needs. We do not do cookie cutter engines. We care about our customers and the performance and longevity of our engines.