Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday May 31, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
Benchmark Tuning
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 154444
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 08 STi, Typhoon
06 STi, 847-960-8676

Default 555 Motorsports West PA, East Ohio Tuning Trip

I have set-up 2 trips, the first will be for Ohio. I will be coming to the Cleveland area on March 26-29. On those days I will have road tunes set-up for March 26, 28,29, along with a dyno tune day at Buschur Racing on Marhc 27.

The next trip will be to western PA, the Pittsburgh area. That will be from April 15-19. On April 15th I will actually see about setting up an install day for those who are interested in putting on some last minute mods before your tune. Then the dyno day will be April 17, with the road tunes days in between til sunday.

Here is the full list of cars and ECU's he can tune, if you do not see yours listed please feel free to PM him, I'm sure we can make the arrangements.

-OpenECU - Most Subarus see full list here --> http://www.romraider.com/Documentation/SupportedECUs or ask him if you have any questions about your cars support.
-HydraEMS
-Link
-PowerFC
-AEM
-EMS
-HP Tuners- For all your GM Needs (and new Ford too)
-DSM Link - 1g and 2g DSM's
-OpenECU for EVOs too

To sign up for this tuning trip I will have a signup sheet which will include a $100 deposit which will go toward your tune (whether you would like dyno or road tune).

The deposits can be made to [email protected] or via phone to credit card.

Dyno Tune Slots:

Buschur Racing
24 West Main St.
Wakeman, OH 44889

Friday March 27

-9am-11am-

-11am-1pm-

-1pm-3pm-

-3pm-5pm-

Friday April 17

-9am-11am- Ryan Frshtrx

-11am-1pm-

-1pm-3pm-

-3pm-5pm-

Road tuning for the first trip will be in Cleveland

Thursday March 26

-10am-12pm-

-12pm-2pm-

-2pm-4pm-

-4pm-6pm-

Saturday March 28

-10am-12pm-

-12pm-2pm-

-2pm-4pm-

-4pm-6pm-

Sunday March 29

-10am-12pm-

-12pm-2pm-

Road tuning for the second trip will be Pittsburgh

Wednesday April 15 will be an install day in PA for those who need to get parts on before the tune

Thursday April 16

-10am-12pm-

-12pm-2pm-

-2pm-4pm-

-4pm-6pm-

Saturday April 18

-10am-12pm-

-12pm-2pm-

-2pm-4pm-

-4pm-6pm-

Sunday April 19

-10am-12pm-

-12pm-2pm-

I will have the places posted up for the road tuning as dates get closer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[COLOR=black]1615 N. 25th Ave[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Suite B [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Melrose Park, IL 60160 [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Shop # - (708)-223-8516[/COLOR]
E-mail -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[COLOR=black]IN-HOUSE Mustang 500 SE AWD Chassis Dyno!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Authorized Cobb Protuner, SCT Certified Tuner, Diablosport Tuner, and dealer for ACT, Aeromotive ATP, Blouch, Clutchmasters, Cosworth, Deatschwerks, Go Fast Bits, Grimmspeed, GT Spec, Injector Dynamics, MFactory, Tomei, Whiteline, Zeitronics, and many more!!![/COLOR]
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread