Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday September 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Non-Subaru Stuff

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 AM   #1
N8shon
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 35282
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 E46 M3 Coupe
Alpine White/Cinnamon

Cool Rane Empath 3 Channel Pro DJ Mixer--REDUCED!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Anyone in need of an awesome mixer?
Hey guys, Alot of you on here know that I'm in the band "Family Force 5" --Well, I'm selling my Rane Empath Mixer---you guys know how awesome these things are and how great they sound already so I won't bore you with details. Here's the link to more info at Rane's site about the Empath: http://www.rane.com/empath.html#gpm1_7/
I'm no longer using this mixer and I hate to part with such a reliable piece of gear, but I need to let it go so it doesn't sit around when it can be rocked by one of you guys! This is a top of the line mixer for pro DJ's and is made in the U.S.A.

PRICE REDUCED: $650 OBO (They go for $1000 brand new)

Here are some pictures:

Thanks,
Nate
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by N8shon; 04-24-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: price
N8shon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
N8shon
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 E46 M3 Coupe
Alpine White/Cinnamon

This thing rules and I need to sell it! I just bought a new road bicycle and this needs to pay for some of it! Let me know, open to offers.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
N8shon
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 E46 M3 Coupe
Alpine White/Cinnamon

bumpity