Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday April 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC > SCIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
GIS_WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 199697
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
Silver

Default 03 WRX for sale in Long Beach - 8000

I've had my WRX for about a year and after getting a new job my priorities have been changing. Because of that I need to switch into a new car that isnt as big of a hassle for commuting. I bought the car last April for $11k @ 79k miles. Ive driven it nicely to and from work, and hard a handful of times in rallycrosses. The car has held up well and I only had one problem with it during that time (two ignition coils needed to be replaced) and there is a thread here somewhere about that problem I had.

Yesterday the cars CEL came on and so after work I took it to Cerritos Subaru. Got the car back today with them saying that it was a single misfire code and that the software on the ecu needs to be reflashed. They cleared the CEL and told me to come back next week to get it flashed. I am planning to have that done, or you can its not a huge deal. They didnt even charge me for the inspection.

Attached is a PDF of the inspection of my car. They check everything except the brakes. Everything checked out in good condition.

I am around on the weekend and evenings in Long Beach. My address is on the PDF if youd like to come check it out. I would like to sell the car before the end of the month, so if there are no takers by then I will be taking it to Carmax.

Milage and VIN are on the PDF.

PDF: http://www.strandedproductions.com/WRXInspection.pdf

Asking price: 8000

Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/StevethePenguin/

PM me with questions or if youd like to look at it
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by GIS_WRX; 04-03-2009 at 10:14 PM. Reason: price in title.
GIS_WRX is offline   Reply With Quote